Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae (4051 Views)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by Hadesholla: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2013
NAIRALANDERS IN DUBAI pls how can we @9ja apply for job in UAE cos agent dey ask for $3000 plz help oooooooooo nairalanders
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by gowaga68: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
I havnt been to dubai but i do have pals and so on there, why not try golfnews.com check job section they work like margic if you are lucky.
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by Hadesholla: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by gowaga68: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hadesholla: Thanks man
you are welcome and i wish you the best.
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by johnsonudo: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jobs are not easy to come by for most Africans and Nigerians in particular in Dubai and other states in the UAE. You just have to be careful about how you transact with these so call Nigerian agents whom some of them have not travelled to Cotonou talkless of Dubai.They will earn up giving you a two month tourist visa and when you get to Dubai you will join other Nigerians in Diera to roam the street and be doing hide and seek game at the slightest of Dubai police.
The only jobs available for most Nigerians in Dubai in recent times has been in the construction,and Hospitality sectors.a few Nigerians could also find jobs as security Guards.In the construction Line, most Nigerians work as Electrician, Mason Plumber iron benders, fabricators, as well as General Helpers.they also work in the hospitality mostly as house keepers, Cleaners, Dish washers,waiter, Waitress,and in very rare cases as Front office officer.Salary for these jobs range from 1200 dirams to 2000 dirams.wages for each job position differ depending on exprience,international exposure and qualification.
Its actually hard for nigerians to have white collar jobs in Dubai.
If your Dreams is to work in the construction or hotels in Dubai,then i can help guide you on what and what to do.
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by justi4jesu(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=Hadesholla]NAIRALANDERS IN DUBAI pls how can we @9ja apply for job in UAE cos agent dey ask for $3000 plz help oooooooooo nairalanders [/quote
Check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

Ur questions are already answered there.
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2013
johnsonudo: Jobs are not easy to come by for most Africans and Nigerians in particular in Dubai and other states in the UAE. You just have to be careful about how you transact with these so call Nigerian agents whom some of them have not travelled to Cotonou talkless of Dubai.They will earn up giving you a two month tourist visa and when you get to Dubai you will join other Nigerians in Diera to roam the street and be doing hide and seek game at the slightest of Dubai police.
The only jobs available for most Nigerians in Dubai in recent times has been in the construction,and Hospitality sectors.a few Nigerians could also find jobs as security Guards.In the construction Line, most Nigerians work as Electrician, Mason Plumber iron benders, fabricators, as well as General Helpers.they also work in the hospitality mostly as house keepers, Cleaners, Dish washers,waiter, Waitress,and in very rare cases as Front office officer.Salary for these jobs range from 1200 dirams to 2000 dirams.wages for each job position differ depending on exprience,international exposure and qualification.
If your Dreams is to work in the construction or hotels in Dubai,then i can help guide you on what and what to do.
pls send me ur email,i want to discuss private issues with u.
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by onwuegbuchu: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
tanx john for ur write up,atleeast it will help Nigerians who wanna work in Dubai to the line of jobs available
for them
Re: Nairalanders In Dubai Pls How Can We @9ja Apply For Job In Uae by SHEEGO2015(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
johnsonudo:
Jobs are not easy to come by for most Africans and Nigerians in particular in Dubai and other states in the UAE. You just have to be careful about how you transact with these so call Nigerian agents whom some of them have not travelled to Cotonou talkless of Dubai.They will earn up giving you a two month tourist visa and when you get to Dubai you will join other Nigerians in Diera to roam the street and be doing hide and seek game at the slightest of Dubai police.

Bro I wud like to work in a construction company.. AMA graduate of civil engineering. Av sent u a PM.. reply pls

(1) (Reply)

Children Of A British Citizen / Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! / Americans Flocking To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.