Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan (13840 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by TheMatrix3: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2013
oddy4real:
Weep for yourself
Who dey talk to this magg0t? angry
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by BabaO2: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2013
Nigeria is in big sh.t, so Jonathan is not and can not make tough decisions if he's this humble with power, so what is he doing there?

2 Likes

Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Bolan123: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2013
Roland17: If you are caught cheating in JAMB you are sentenced to 21 years in jail, while the former DG of the police pensions board who plead guilty to embezzlement of N23.3 billion Naira was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment with an option of N750,000 which he obviously took, he paid the money right there in court and left Scot free.

This government is massively corrupt and its obvious Jonathan does not have the courage or will to tackle the issue of corruption under his nose.
Why don't u blame GEJ for making u brainless. Is he the judge that passed the judgment?
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2013
This man just insulted my president by saying he is not fit to rule that is what he basically saying. He is not what we need for now i am very sorry. We need leaders that will stand up for the weak and the poor, make sure everything is done properly. This man has just fooled himself. we are not buying the picture he is trying to paint unfortunately for him. I would sum it up by saying the president is very weak and doesn't know his main duties and responsibility shekana. No more no less.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Baba_O: Nigeria is in big sh.t, so Jonathan is not and can not make tough decisions if he's this humble with power, so what is he doing there?

My brother I tire oh
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by miiraaj: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2013
misreal: do u go around abusing ppl like dat?well am vewi sowie if u cant get into a debate without raining curses i pity u.chnge dat attitude of urs b4 it gets u into a kind of trble u cnt come out of.all i can say for nw is.may God forgve u.cos i av 4gving u.if u like keep abusing me cos datt is wat kids do...

Easy bross! I no curse u ooo,I only described the kind person wey u b frm ur comments. No vex,u hear!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Just what we need. ...an intolerant president to take over from an inept one.

I swear to God. ...these politician ought really consider having educated people in their corner, even if it's just primary 6 those people finished....I am sure a primary school child will no using the word tolerant in this context is NOT a good thing.

What GEJ is...is INDECISIVE not tolerant.

Eejits.

Sorry my brother the guy brought is culture to the picture which i am actually trying not to look tribalistic. It's like going to evangelise in a mosque. In a
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by thaoriginator: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2013
Bolan123: Why don't u blame GEJ for making u brainless. Is he the judge that passed the judgment?
shut up there! @asssucker! Truth must be told wether all of you like it or not!!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by kheart(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2013
F...a...t ibo p...i....g, nt in ur dreams.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Bolan123: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2013
kennytidistar:

imagine how you waste a whole page by qouting all, dont you think you are wasting money as well? Why quote the whole thing na?
That is the sign of a retarded fellow. Some of them can't even make proper use of a forum like this. In his warped mind, he is believing himself to have made a comment.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by blackbeau1(f): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2013
This story is open to a lot of interpretation.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Gbawe: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2013
The_Matrix: I thought these 40 laptop squad had given up, with the likes of beef and mutton shamelessly giving way. Now I see a few new recruits - POINTBless SOLOMON - and I cant help but feel they are still very much around. For crying out loud Anyim just said GEJ allows you do anything you like without inteference!! shocked. He's the head of the executive, he needs to know, he needs to consult and stand against decisions that will shame his govt and cause further ill to his citizenry. What other way do u define ceaselessness and weakness and a lack of will power to make things work. I weep for Nigeria

If you don't start ignoring those folks, they will ruin your user experience of this forum. Their brief is limited to blindly supporting individuals and always leaving their brains in the refrigerator when they come here. Slice and dice it anyway you want. Those of us who are not feudal and clannish beyond redemption know how to marry what Anyim has said with the reality on the ground and come to the only conclusion possible. A weak man who allows criminality and corruption to fester everywhere, especially in a nation of 'very difficult' people who need discipline and firmness, is not "democratic" or tolerant. He is simply weak, indifferent, distracted and does not "give a damn" because he himself is preoccupied with frivolity and looting.

It is an indication of where Nigeria is heading today that we have supposedly educated Nigerians holding brief for this disgrace of a President. Committee members (Orasanye for example) openly argue before him and disrespect his office and some would have us believe that is "democracy". Gbenga Daniel stuck a finger up at Nigeria conducting an illegal legislative impeachment GEJ ignored when 99.9% of Presidents worldwide would have immediately wielded the big stick to protect the image and integrity of a Nations legislature. Yet, we must interprete that as "democracy" in Nigeria thanks to the aberrant ways some Nigerians think. Criminals, terrorist, kidnappers and looters now encouraged to operate with impunity never seen before and that too is "democracy". Governors now leave office for months and the President who is their boss shows no interest in setting good standards of accountability that should typify a serious government. Unambitious folks will tell you that inanely hands-off approach is "democracy".

Otedola carries out a 'James Bond' espionage saga that would have earned him immediate suspension from the economic team of any responsible President anywhere in the world. Our own President ignores the whole saga and continues to deify/indulge Otedola and his lawless ilk. Some brainwashed charlatan see this as "democratic" of him. Most Nigerians are just simply the victim of malevolent mental programming to the point they do not even appreciate they sound insane. I understand some feel duty bound to defend GEJ. After all Nigeria is one of the worst Nations in the world where ethnic jingoism and outright clannishness is concerned. Nonetheless, people should appreciate how mad and ridiculous they sound when they try and pass of sheer weakness, lack of principles, disinterest in responsibility of office and abject cluelessness as indicators of a democratic mien.

3 Likes

Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Dee60: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Has Anyim achieved anything outside government? Nigeria does not need a leader who cannot lift a pin and who has no clue on how to succeed outside government!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by hadjibabaondrun: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Helo friends! Ar u in ur final yr in any discipline and in need of a complete project. U can contact dis numba 07063132291 or email shuaib360@gmail.com, or add me up on 2go or watsapp wit my number. We ar ready to serve u beta tnx!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by goodmike7: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2013
miiraaj:

Characteristics of a veryyyy weak leader. That shows he doesn't know what he wants. That explains the thieving attitudes of his ministers and some govt officials who see themselves as emperors with no one to report to. GEJ is the greatest mistake of Nigeria.

Shut up,you are the biggest mistake in nairaland.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by goodmike7: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Dee60: Has Anyim achieved anything outside government? Nigeria does not need a leader who cannot lift a pin and who has no clue on how to succeed outside government!

Can a poor man become a senator in Nigeriaand rise to senate president and now Secretary to the Federal government. Make your head correct oooo
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by goodmike7: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Roland17: If you are caught cheating in JAMB you are sentenced to 21 years in jail, while the former DG of the police pensions board who plead guilty to embezzlement of N23.3 billion Naira was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment with an option of N750,000 which he obviously took, he paid the money right there in court and left Scot free.

This government is massively corrupt and its obvious Jonathan does not have the courage or will to tackle the issue of corruption under his nose.

I pity you sha,so the president is now the judge....wasted funds in sending you to school,perhaps if invested in poultry it would have yielded better returns than you.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by OmoEziokwu: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Truth be told, Jonathan is a weak leader for the country Nigeria and whatever Pius Anyim says is not relevant. He hasn't the moral stature to say anything that holds weight. This is just one of the many useless talks from Nigeria's power elite and it shall pass. Wait till tomorrow for the next corrupt one of your leaders to say something unimportant just to be in the news.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2013
It is because of GEJ's delegation of power that people insults him and takes him for a ride, GEJ is practising real democracy where every one gets to run his own office and takes responsibility for it but it is sad that a lot of Nigerians has refused to hold the officials whose offices are failing responsible as they keep shouting GEJ this GEJ that.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2013
solomon111: That is your own way of seeing it.
It can also be infered that GEJ is very democratic,and delegates powers.
That is the future of Nigeria.
We don't need a goliath,or a tyrant who believes he/she is a king ruling over slaves.
If this is really what Jonathan is doing, then he is still weak. He has got the process of delegating powers right but then he should over see and make sure funds are not being misappropriated and the efcc should be able to deal with anyone, yes anyone found wanting. Nec meetings should be about setting targets and receiving weekly progress.

Jonathan is still weak because he delegates powers without strict supervision.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by frevangel(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2013
We don't need a goliath,or a tyrant who believes he/she is a king ruling over slaves.

You should know that came from an anti-GEJ band-wagoner!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by frevangel(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2013
I am a neutral person. I don't think GEJ or PDP is doing well at all, but I feel ACN/CPC are not different. They are worse if anything.

I laugh when I see people come here and call people who support GEJ/PDP 40 laptop squad etc.

Actually, from a neutral ground (as i have observed for over a year), its the CPC/ACN supporters here on nairaland that are the most gullible folks. They sound more unreasonable to me. More like what they tag people, laptop squad!

They seem not to believe or agree with anything pro-GEJ even when its good, but agree with anything anti-GEJ, true or false, good or bad. They have a 'skewed' explanation for anything ACN/CPC/Fashola/Buhari/ElRufai, good or bad!

It is because of these same folks Nigeria will remain under the rule of PDP for a long time! And I'm sad about it!

Take down pro ACN/CPC usernames and check their comments with pro-ACN policies/comments even when its obviously bad, and check their comments with on pro-PDP/GEJ policies/comment even when its obviously good.

And before the pro-GEJ/PDP fellas start celebrating, you are guilty as well!

Nigeria will not change if we cannot stop taking sides!
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Kairoseki77: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
fr_evangel: I am a neutral person. I don't think GEJ or PDP is doing well at all, but I feel ACN/CPC are not different. They are worse if anything.

I laugh when I see people come here and call people who support GEJ/PDP 40 laptop squad etc.

Actually, from a neutral ground (as i have observed for over a year), its the CPC/ACN supporters here on nairaland that are the most gullible folks. They sound more unreasonable to me. More like what they tag people, laptop squad!

They seem not to believe or agree with anything pro-GEJ even when its good, but agree with anything anti-GEJ, true or false, good or bad. They have a 'skewed' explanation for anything ACN/CPC/Fashola/Buhari/ElRufai, good or bad!

It is because of these same folks Nigeria will remain under the rule of PDP for a long time! And I'm sad about it!

Take down pro ACN/CPC usernames and check their comments with pro-ACN policies/comments even when its obviously bad, and check their comments with on pro-PDP/GEJ policies/comment even when its obviously good.

And before the pro-GEJ/PDP fellas start celebrating, you are guilty as well!

Nigeria will not change if we cannot stop taking sides!

I don't know enough about Buhari to comment, but I do know enough about Fashola to know he is one of the most dedicated politicians in Nigeria. Eko Atlantic project is a perfect example to look at. The project costs billions of dollars, zero dollars is coming from the government, the project was started to protect Lagos from flooding and global warming for future generations, it was started by the previous government and has been continued for the past 5-6 years without stopping once. Not to mention it is a HUGE development project that will build a new area of Lagos in the middle of the ocean.

There is no other area of Nigeria doing anything like that. No forward planning, no long term commitment to following through, no vision, and anytime something costs billions (I'm talking dollar billions, not naira) Naija politicians start thinking about how to steal as much as possible, not how to make sure the plan succeeds. This is just one example, but I feel like it showcases a lot that is different about Fashola. Also, the man won reelection with 80% of the vote in the most diverse state in the country. That means people from different tribes, etc didn't have a problem voting for him.

Also, taking sides is a part of democracy.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by frevangel(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I don't know enough about Buhari to comment, but I do know enough about Fashola to know he is one of the most dedicated politicians in Nigeria. Eko Atlantic project is a perfect example to look at. The project costs billions of dollars, zero dollars is coming from the government, the project was started to protect Lagos from flooding and global warming for future generations, it was started by the previous government and has been continued for the past 5-6 years without stopping once. Not to mention it is a HUGE development project that will build a new area of Lagos in the middle of the ocean.

There is no other area of Nigeria doing anything like that. No forward planning, no long term commitment to following through, no vision, and anytime something costs billions (I'm talking dollar billions, not naira) Naija politicians start thinking about how to steal as much as possible, not how to make sure the plan succeeds. This is just one example, but I feel like it showcases a lot that is different about Fashola. Also, the man won reelection with 80% of the vote in the most diverse state in the country. That means people from different tribes, etc didn't have a problem voting for him.

Also, taking sides is a part of democracy.

I do not think Fashola is a bad governor, but I live in Lagos; Fashola is the most hyped governor in Nigeria. He has made blunders that if it was GEJ, ACN and their supporters would have rained insults as it has become a trade mark.

Moreso, your idea that Fashola is the only working governor is highly faulty. How many states have you visited? Many other states can boast of things done by their governors, past and present.

I have being to Enugu, Imo, Edo and some other states. To compare Lagos with other states is the biggest mistake people make. Lagos (before Fashola or Tinubu) has being a self sustaining state. Don't forget it was the capital of Nigeria. I dare say, If Lagos is to stop collecting allocations from FG, it can still thrive if run by any competent person.

I will not take everything from Fashola as he has done well in some areas. But the "greatest" challenge in Lagos IMO is housing and infrastructure. The said Eko Atlantic project, though commendable, is for the rich!

Finally, In Nigeria, taking sides is a big problem, where people will support theirs even when they are clearly not doing it. It is a problem in all parties, PDP, ACN, CPC etc.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by klas(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
According to the article, the question was about "the role of the opposition in the centenary celebrations" how does the long epistle given by anyim relate to the question.
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Nonybb: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nigerians had been unfortunate with leadership
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2013

Well done great mind
Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by Adex2bash: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Adoke should blame himself for the shameless act he committed while in office. Osinbajo does not have your time let alone running after your life. A sinner will run when no one is chasing him. It is better for Adoke to come out of his shell and ask for forgiveness than to die of guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) / Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.