Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... (549 Views)

seun and mukina (pic) / My Encounter With Mukina Osewa / JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by bcomputer101: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dear Seun Osewa, it is time you dismiss MUKINA from your moderator... She is power drunk and she as turn herself to celebrity on nairaland.

Don't forget without us, NO NAIRALAND...
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by eriegua83: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
My love my baby mama? Take ur time oh.
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. SHE IS SEUN'S BABE.
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE.
CARRY ON JARE LADY MUKINA
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by Desloaaa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
wetin concern me n mukina?na she dey #1000 note??tsk.if anybdy like,make dem ban me,i go turn lurker.No be Nl dey put food for me table.na time i come pass ere.
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by scram(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
bcomputer101: Dear Seun Osewa, it is time you dismiss MUKINA from your moderator... She is power drunk and she as turn herself to celebrity on nairaland.

Don't forget without us, NO NAIRALAND...

Dey dia. You never see anything... When them finish with you, you go see yourself.
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by Desloaaa(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
scram:

Dey dia. You never see anything... When them finish with you, you go see yourself.
which one be 'finish with am'?? Tsww..
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by scram(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Desloaaa:
which one be 'finish with am'?? Tsww..

open my head make you see which one it mean... i talk to you? cow
Re: OCCUPY NIARALAND: MUKINA Is Power Drunk... by Seun(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is a silly idea. I refuse to do it. In fact, I will do the exact opposite of what you have suggested.

(1)

Notice Of National Strike / New Element / Every Oga At The Top Of Ur Destiny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.