Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! (2412 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2012
yes, your jokes president is calling on all the stars, celebrities, big names, diplomats angry angry angryand creme de la creme of our proud jokes section to demonstrate to let mukina unban sex jokes here.

i am calling on dani, booqee, bunmi, suto, mikuz, mogul, vicky, donko, bushy, bright, eke, homar, guapo, efemena, bashy, cork, jackpot, all newbies, New bin, ben, ode remo, efulefu1, ruqaya, switchgurl,,etc to join me send this petition to mukina.
moderators pls send this to the frontpage to prove we r serious!
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by MrCork17: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
bro i heard the chick is light skin and very pretty....she keeps playn hard to get and has banned me almost 300 times. i swaaaar! undecided
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bright007(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Bincrakpo...my advice for you...the fear of indefinite ban is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by MrCork17: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
bright007: Bincrakpo...my advice for you...the fear of indefinite ban is d beginning of wisdom

madam aint u gots food to cook or plates to wash? 2 mens are talking!angry
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Mr..Cork:

madam aint u gots food to cook or plates to wash? 2 mens are talking!angry
bright is not a madam. Its a she-male.
actually he's a guy in real life. Edited his sexx in his profile to (f).

@op. I'd give testimony in shursh. grin
mtcheww.....
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2012
booqee: bright is not a madam. Its a she-male.

mtcheww.....

booqee, your colleagues are serious demonstrating and you r here fooling?
come on join the demonstrators and quit enticing cork.now where is your placard
come on, move #occupy mukina# angry

mtcheww.....

booqee, your colleagues are serious demonstrating and you r here fooling?
come on join the demonstrators and quit enticing cork.now where is your placard
come on, move #occupy mukina#
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bright007(f): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2012

boobsqee....he be like say u no dey fear indefinite ban.
But wait oooo...

How is dat ur milk industry?its been å long time I had å drink from its unparalleled saltiness.
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2012
undecided undecidedSHOULD I JOIN THEM
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2012
MOGUL.O:
undecided undecidedSHOULD I JOIN THEM

look at his big head!! come on go and demonstrate and quit smoking angry
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

look at his big head!! come on go and demonstrate and quit smoking angry

what is your problem dustbin?(Deep voice)

Wait make i high so that the demonstration go make sense na.....

*smoking ganja with ogogoro and a bottle of big stout*

Bin come and join me na....
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2012
MOGUL.O:

what is your problem dustbin?(Deep voice)

Wait make i high so that the demonstration go make sense na.....

*smoking ganja with ogogoro and a bottle of big stout*

Bin come and join me na....

i dont want to go maad like you! grin[

Bin come and
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2012
burnt sausage u no include my name na! angry angry angry angry
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by dani1luv: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
L̶̲̥̅̊
мAo̶̲̥̅̊
°•.•°•° ;Đ ah jez deh laff since sha. . `°•.¸¸.•°`ħâĤ☺°˚hąĦaha `°•.¸¸.•°° ♌
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Ajibel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin u too dey find trouble

am out!!!
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ajibel: bin u too dey find trouble

am out!!!

bow-legged coward!! angry[
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Kslib(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: burnt sausage u no include my name na! angry angry angry angry
Bwahahahahahaa muhehehehehe lwkmd lmfao lmao rotflmao lol
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i dont want you to go maad like me! grin[

bin i don't mind.......

wait oooooo Mad like you?

NO ooooo!

*looking at bin and his dread locks and shakin my head*
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
Kslib:
Bwahahahahahaa muhehehehehe lwkmd lmfao lmao rotflmao lol

grin grin grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]

grin grin grin[
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by mikuz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Bin if they've refused to move this thread to the front page section then post it there rather than here in Jokes section.
#Occupysexuality Jokes
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
mikuz: Bin if they've refused to move this thread to the front page section then post it there rather than here in Jokes section.
#Occupysexuality Jokes

mikuz, how do i post it there angry
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Another word added to NL jokes section. . Mukina = Ban e.g
1. If I am given the opportunity to become Moderator here, the first person I will Mukina is Mogulo
2. am still expecting the moderator to Mukina me outta NL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
bunmioguns: Another word added to NL jokes section. . Mukina = Ban e.g
1. If I am given the opportunity to become Moderator here, the first person I will Mukina is Mogulo
2. am still expecting the moderator to Mukina me outta NL grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God God no be man, cos if man be God i for don die eeee... i for don kpeme...

mukina send this k-legged mountain he goat outta here now!

Square headed albino!
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Thank God God no be man, cos man be God i for don die eeee... i for don kpeme...

mukina send this k-legged mountain he goat outta here now!

Square head albino!

International MUMU embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by mikuz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
bunmioguns:

International MUMU embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
bunmioguns: Another word added to NL jokes section. . Mukina = Ban e.g

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
where my name na?? cry
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by izenco2005(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
BIGVAJINA: where my name na?? cry
. Ask google
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by mikuz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
dani1luv: L̶̲̥̅̊
мAo̶̲̥̅̊
°•.•°•° ;Đ ah jez deh laff since sha. . `°•.¸¸.•°`ħâĤ☺°˚hąĦaha `°•.¸¸.•°° ♌
oboy carry this youR china bb wey dey reject BIS comot here.grin
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by Ajibel(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

bow-legged coward!! angry[

guinea fowl

make seun catch us,im go ban all jokers nd d section!
Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ajibel:

guinea fowl

make seun catch us,im go ban all jokers nd d section!

wallahi, anybody that tries to ban me go get stroke!! angry

Re: JOKES SECTION CELEBRITIES PETITION TO MUKINA~ ~RE-BAN ON INTIMACY JOKES!!! by jackpot(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
bright007: boobsqee....he be like say u no dey fear indefinite ban.
But wait oooo...

How is dat ur milk industry?its been å long time I had å drink from its unparalleled saltiness.

blood of moses! Laff wan tear my belle. grin

Bright haff killed me
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

why GEJ wore no shoes: revealed!!!! / Hilarious Football Joke (pics) / A Few Zingers. :))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.