Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Need Advise To This Online Biz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advise To This Online Biz (721 Views)

Check Out This Online Retailer Oyoyo.com.ng / Review This Online Radio Station Made By Me / Can This Online Store Be Of International Standard After Completition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise To This Online Biz by DOLLARS10: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
i am nigeria base in canada i am about to lunch free dating and social networks website but how do i make money from it, how do myspace, hi5 friendster and other generate revenue from their website, and there is another one who just lunch few months ago and he pay his user.

please i need advise and ideal my next post i will add my website link sign up
God Bless you all happy spring break
Re: I Need Advise To This Online Biz by aphoe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
such sites amke their money from Gooogle Ads and other adverts displayed on ther web pages.

contact me for more details/advice if need be. This will be absolutely FREE if by email

[email]info@mcquillonline.com[/email]

ciao!
Re: I Need Advise To This Online Biz by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2008
most social networking site makes money through google adsense and affiliate programmes good luck
Re: I Need Advise To This Online Biz by DOLLARS10: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2008
thanks you veryone fpr your advise we just lunhed to the public , www. rytzone.com
rytzone.com is a canadian dating and social networks that canadian to the rest of the world check out our high end features

audio and vidoe chat
3D cgat
3D city
viop phone
flash game
ecard
blog
forum
classified
upload and share your vidoe
record msg
it is fun and you make money too with out jobzone
invite your friends

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies: Web-developers And Web Designers / Ready Made Adsense Website / Hey My New Website Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.