Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz (1055 Views)

I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by DOLLARS10: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
i am nigeria base in canada i am about to lunch free dating and social networks website but how do i make money from it, how do myspace, hi5 friendster and other generate revenue from their website, and there is another one who just lunch few months ago and he pay his user.

please i need advise and ideal my next post i will add my website link sign up
Re: I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by touche(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
angry
Note:

Nigeria=Nigerian
lunch=launch

wink
Re: I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by kenflipper(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
****Have you ever wanted to own a website?
****Do you have a business that you are thinking of taking to the global arena?
****Are you a web designer that wants a space to host your website (Either for you or for you clientele)?
****Are you wanting to get real with business by owning a .Com website rather than a subdomain?
****Is credit card disability depriving you from owning that prefered website?

If any of these refers to you, then you need not have to worry any more. We have come to your aid, you can now own that website you have always wanted in order to take your business global. No matter where you live, Nigeria, Togo, Benin, Senegal, Gambia, Ivory coast, mali, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Kenya, Ogun, Lagos, Abuja, Asaba, Cross River, Malaysia, Singapore, Europe, America, As long as you are on Planet Earth!!!village or in a lost word. And most interesting is that you do not need to have a credit card if you dont already have one, we have gone simplistic so that you can pay in Naira or what ever currency you desire.
Visit us at www.Kennwebdesigner.com
We shall be glad to attend to you. If you are requesting any information on our contact page, pls do remember to send us your phone number and email so we can reply you swiftly.

Thanks, Kenn.
Re: I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by Wallie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2008
Advertising.
Re: I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by DOLLARS10: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2008
thanks you veryone fpr your advise we just lunhed to the public , www. rytzone.com
rytzone.com is a canadian dating and social networks that canadian to the rest of the world check out our high end features

audio and vidoe chat
3D cgat
3D city
viop phone
flash game
ecard
blog
forum
classified
upload and share your vidoe
record msg
it is fun and you make money too with out jobzone
invite your friends

Re: I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz by ilekky(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2011
To run a social networking site is never a child's play and you must

be ready to learn and work.Of course,it is achieveable but you must

go by the rules of the game.I n doing online business,it is all about patience

and hard work.Just do your due diligence and get started.Don't be anxious

to make millions overnight but be patient and work hard.Your dreams are realisable

if follow the principles.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Virtual Cc Some Please Help Me / Please Can Anybody Tell Me What I Can Do To Make Money Online Before Xmas! / Soap Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.