Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks (808 Views)

Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) / Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks by Knegoyon: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Take a look at how the Queen of the Dutch people rides around in Europe. shocked

Netherlands (Dutch) Queen Beatrix abdicates for her 45 year old son -Where royal Dutch wealth comes from
http://dilemma-x.net/2013/01/29/netherlands-queen-beatrix-abdicates-for-her-45-year-old-son/
Re: The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks by Knegoyon: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
The Dutch are racist people.
Re: The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks by damilolaluv(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
you can say that again, so are the germans
Knegoyon: The Dutch are racist people.
Re: The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks by StarFlux: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Chey, would've thought they had the decency to remove such things, but not surprised by this foolish behavior. In 2013, you would've thought people like this would've known the value of every human life.

No different from the jewel stolen from India sitting in the british crown.

Ode omo nfi ido sere.

(1) (Reply)

[question] Who Really Owns Nigeria? / I Need Your Opinion On This. / 15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.