Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (35949 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / UPDATE!! Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Technical Aid Corps Shortlists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2013
konfessor: @Avicky, thanks babes. lets justpray we are chosen and that its worth it all. @itiav, when did u interview?
Amen oh. U're welcome.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2013
itiav: @Aviky: Thanks so much you are a darlyn.
Your information was life saving.
I t went brilliantly!
we were 3 in the Group and the question asked was that
Whats d relationship Between Geography(my Field) and Banking and finance along side Public Administration(for the other 2 pers)
in fact,it was a wonderful one.
Any Update as per d results?
Thanks dearie.
So simple a question. But what of d general knowledge? Were u asked any?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Quizical: Did mine On wesdnesday.
It went Brilliantly!
we are Victors!
Wow! Thank God for u. Best of luck.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ Avicky,as for the General Question,what was asked was what is WAZOBIA to the market woman?
The question was for a lady in my group and when she could not answer it,it was then throwed to me.
The answer is =N=50:00.
On a lighter Note,the Head of the Panel then tested My knowledge of the Bible Base on The Book of Isa. 60:1 & Isa. 4,Because of my Name.
After all said and done,the head of the panel had a Warm Hand Shake with me and the other person in the group while leaving out the lady in question.
Thanks Again for you Concerns.
WE ARE VICTORS!
Lets just be POSITIVE as we wait.
And from all indications,its gonna b a true and fair judgment that the panel would present.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ Avicky

Thank you so much!
we r dere!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ Itiav... Lol @ ur questions.
It is not a wuruwuru affair. It'll surely be transparent hopefully.

@ Quizical... U've said it all.
Let's just hope for d best
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2013
@avicky; top of the morn to u dear, hope u had a splendid nite. my ears are glued to the ground so as not to miss any valuable info...i will keep updating the thread.
avicky: Really? Radio ke?
@ Itiav... Did u get any info when d final list will be out after d interview?
Btw... Thank God for d success of d interview. I wish u d best.

@ Konfessor... Pls put ur ears on ground oh so we can be updated. Wish u d very best too. Cheers!
@avicky; top of the morn to u dear, hope u had a splendid nite. my ears are glued to the ground so as not to miss any valuable info...i will keep updating the thread.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2013
Avicky & Konfessor,

Thanks!
God would c us through it All.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2013
@Avicky,
Na so we see am oooh
dat Favour !
we are Favoured!~
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2013
@ Avicky dats Favour!
we are Favoured
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
konfessor: @avicky; top of the morn to u dear, hope u had a splendid nite. my ears are glued to the ground so as not to miss any valuable info...i will keep updating the thread.@avicky; top of the morn to u dear, hope u had a splendid nite. my ears are glued to the ground so as not to miss any valuable info...i will keep updating the thread.
No be small super glue.
Good day to u too. cheesy
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
itiav: @ Avicky dats Favour!
we are Favoured
Amin o. IJN. Thanks.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Yes and Amen too!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
@quzzical,@avicky, et al...as surely as the lord liveth, we shall get there.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by kuljay: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls did any1 knw frm previous interviewed n experienced how soon it wil take 4 dem 2 call successful candidate?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
kuljay: Pls did any1 knw frm previous interviewed n experienced how soon it wil take 4 dem 2 call successful candidate?
i was opportuned to speak to a lady there,she told me that she once applied years ago,passed the interview, but didnt get posted. she said she blivd that dey did mago mago and replaced her name with someone else(i dont know wether to biliv her or not).i asked her how the pay was and ow long is the recruitment period. she said the pay is good but couldnt give me a figure(pls dont forget that the same amount of money could be good for mister A and be considered as a chicken change to mistr B) finally she told me that the recruitment process could be completed by september after which we get orientation and we may finally get deployed in january next year.
but folks, i seriously doubt the authenticity of this lady's information. to me, she just wanted to sound knowledgeable and may be exagerrating.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2013
konfessor: i was opportuned to speak to a lady there,she told me that she once applied years ago,passed the interview, but didnt get posted. she said she blivd that dey did mago mago and replaced her name with someone else(i dont know wether to biliv her or not).i asked her how the pay was and ow long is the recruitment period. she said the pay is good but couldnt give me a figure(pls dont forget that the same amount of money could be good for mister A and be considered as a chicken change to mistr B) finally she told me that the recruitment process could be completed by september after which we get orientation and we may finally get deployed in january next year.
but folks, i seriously doubt the authenticity of this lady's information. to me, she just wanted to sound knowledgeable and may be exagerrating.

So what brought the Lady in question there?
Don't just mind her some people seem to like putting up attitude which is what she did just like you said.
Let us be only hopeful,the worst is over and it can only just get better !
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
konfessor: i was opportuned to speak to a lady there,she told me that she once applied years ago,passed the interview, but didnt get posted. she said she blivd that dey did mago mago and replaced her name with someone else(i dont know wether to biliv her or not).i asked her how the pay was and ow long is the recruitment period. she said the pay is good but couldnt give me a figure(pls dont forget that the same amount of money could be good for mister A and be considered as a chicken change to mistr B) finally she told me that the recruitment process could be completed by september after which we get orientation and we may finally get deployed in january next year.
Dnt mind her jare.
Though i learnt frm a lady too (nurse) that she did well but she was replaced so dt made her to come for it again.
Anyways dt doesnt bother me because no agency wey no dey do mago mago. We'll just trust God dt we'll not be victims.
As for d recruitment, i learnt it will be in feb because dis batch has to leave by march dis yr. Afterall it is for 2012/2014.
They post acc. to d needs of recipient countries. If a country needs a specific profession, dey'll post volunteers and if dey dnt request, d trained diplomats will still be in their database. It's not automatic dt dey post after been trained, but they post acc to recepient country's need. Some people dt did 2010/2012 were just sent sept last year to some countries.
Let's just pray our courses/professions will be highly needed.
As for d pay, F.G used to pay $1000 for offshore and 10k for onshore monthly but it has been changed to quarterly payments. They call it allowance and nt salary.
I learnt in d first quarter u can get over $3000. And FG started dis because some volunteers always abscond and not return to the country. But d onshore allawee had been increased to 25k,though i'm nt too sure of dis. It's frm 'dem say dem say'.
So u'll multiply all dese allowances by 24mths.
Let's just be optimistic. God will do d best for us all.
Cheers!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
konfessor: @quzzical,@avicky, et al...as surely as the lord liveth, we shall get there.
I Amen it oh.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
kuljay: U cn go der n gate crash bt u hv 2 b divinely favoured n rlly b patience n convincing...I bless God for d favour of bn interviewed despite nt shortlisted!
Really, so u gate crashed? Na wa o. I hope it was good?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
itiav: Heard there was an announcement over the Radio this morning with respect to the Interview Results.
Please can any one with proper details confirm this?

Many Thanks.
What did u hear? Or what did the people dt heard it say?
Information is power. Let's be at alert.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
konfessor: @quzzical,@avicky, et al...as surely as the lord liveth, we shall get there.
Amen oh. We've done our best, may God now fight in our favour.
May our names not be replaced with all dose polithiefcians'a candidates.
May we be called for training.
And above all be deployed to our respective countries. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 15, 2013
avicky:
Dnt mind her jare.
Though i learnt frm a lady too (nurse) that she did well but she was replaced so dt made her to come for it again.
Anyways dt doesnt bother me because no agency wey no dey do mago mago. We'll just trust God dt we'll not be victims.
As for d recruitment, i learnt it will be in feb because dis batch has to leave by march dis yr. Afterall it is for 2012/2014.
They post acc. to d needs of recipient countries. If a country needs a specific profession, dey'll post volunteers and if dey dnt request, d trained diplomats will still be in their database. It's not automatic dt dey post after been trained, but they post acc to recepient country's need. Some people dt did 2010/2012 were just sent sept last year to some countries.
Let's just pray our courses/professions will be highly needed.
As for d pay, F.G used to pay $1000 for offshore and 10k for onshore monthly but it has been changed to quarterly payments. They call it allowance and nt salary.
I learnt in d first quarter u can get over $3000. And FG started dis because some volunteers always abscond and not return to the country. But d onshore allawee had been increased to 25k,though i'm nt too sure of dis. It's frm 'dem say dem say'.
So u'll multiply all dese allowances by 24mths.
Let's just be optimistic. God will do d best for us all.
Cheers!
pls i dont quite get the gist, is it that the 1k dollar monthly allowance that will be paid quarterly amount to 3k dollars every 3 month or just that 1k dollar every 3 month(quarterly)? and. whats the difference between on shore and offshore payments, as in what categories of peeps gets the onshore allowance. pls pardon my ignorance, i seek enligthenment.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by igheya35: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
people! pls keep me inform if the name of the final list successful candidate is out
for the Technical Aids Corps job......u far too kind tanx
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
konfessor: pls i dont quite get the gist, is it that the 1k dollar monthly allowance that will be paid quarterly amount to 3k dollars every 3 month or just that 1k dollar every 3 month(quarterly)? and. whats the difference between on shore and offshore payments, as in what categories of peeps gets the onshore allowance. pls pardon my ignorance, i seek enligthenment.
D quarterly payment will be about $3k .
Offshore is d recepient country, while onshore is Nigeria where u'll open an account and mony will be paid into it for d period of d job.
It's every volunteer that is entitled to the offshore/onshore allowance.
U can go through their website for more details.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
igheya35: people! pls keep me inform if the name of the final list successful candidate is out
for the Technical Aids Corps job......u far too kind tanx
So we don become PRO?
U too keep us informed if d list is out. Thanks.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
avicky:
So we don become PRO?
U too keep us informed if d list is out. Thanks.

I no fit shout!
slow and steady we go get there!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Were my people dey?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2013
i hail the house ooo.good morn to u all
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 2:32am On Feb 24, 2013
[b][/b]Bonjour a tous. Any news?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Aviky longest tym!
Trust u r brilliant?
Merci bouque
I no try small?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
@avicky, itiav, quizzical et al...whatsup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! / N-Power Announces Enrolment Process For Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.