Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (35947 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / UPDATE!! Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Technical Aid Corps Shortlists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Faith in action!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Quizical: Faith in action!
Pastor Quizical! cheesy.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by CuteTiti: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
pls when is the final list coming out? i'm tired of waiting.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2013
To all the TAC hopefuls,I hate to sound like a spoiler but I beseech you guys not to wait with bated breaths for the TAC thing. IT IS ALL BUT OVER ! The list has been settled in the office of Viola Onwuliri. Since they need just 160 or so candidates, you can imagine that its ONLY the applicants that have "connections" in government made the list. I have a friend whose name is on the list. The guy didn't even apply for the job in the first place but got the invite for the test at Abeokuta. Recall that when the test was conducted, different professions were slated for different days. It stated on the schedule that it was to end on a Friday. However, if you noticed, no profession was actually scheduled for FRIDAY. That Friday was like a special day created for those " connected" few, many of whom didn't even apply but got invitation letters directly from government officials. Guys, I am walking you through this narrative so you can best appreciate how things stand. You can herefrom decide whether to keep hopes eternal or slacken a bit so as to engage your optimistic minds unto other pursuits. If you are hinging your hope on God helping you, all well and good. He works in mysterious ways and can always spring surprises. Your name can just materialize out of the blues into that list. The only thing is that God is also using some big government official to assist those connected few in Abuja. Who stands the better chance ? You get my drift ? So folks, there you are. The final list has been compiled and it is filled with ONLY the candidates of top government functionaries according to the discretion of the Minister. Please take my word for it.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2013
nuattitude74: To all the TAC hopefuls,I hate to sound like a spoiler but I beseech you guys not to wait with bated breaths for the TAC thing. IT IS ALL BUT OVER ! The list has been settled in the office of Viola Onwuliri. Since they need just 160 or so candidates, you can imagine that its ONLY the applicants that have "connections" in government made the list. I have a friend whose name is on the list. The guy didn't even apply for the job in the first place but got the invite for the test at Abeokuta. Recall that when the test was conducted, different professions were slated for different days. It stated on the schedule that it was to end on a Friday. However, if you noticed, no profession was actually scheduled for FRIDAY. That Friday was like a special day created for those " connected" few, many of whom didn't even apply but got invitation letters directly from government officials. Guys, I am walking you through this narrative so you can best appreciate how things stand. You can herefrom decide whether to keep hopes eternal or slacken a bit so as to engage your optimistic minds unto other pursuits. If you are hinging your hope on God helping you, all well and good. He works in mysterious ways and can always spring surprises. Your name can just materialize out of the blues into that list. The only thing is that God is also using some big government official to assist those connected few in Abuja. Who stands the better chance ? You get my drift ? So folks, there you are. The final list has been compiled and it is filled with ONLY the candidates of top government functionaries according to the discretion of the Minister. Please take my word for it.

Like your ID Suggest,it is said that ''the test of a pudding is in it's eating''

Your attitude is naughty and such is not condone here on this thread.
Please take your search else where.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2013
itiav:

Like your ID Suggest,it is said that ''the test of a pudding is in it's eating''

Your attitude is naughty and such is not condone here on this thread.
Please take your search else where.

Ok sir. No vex.

By the way the ID is "Nu-attitude" as in NEW ATTITUDE. Where did you see " naughty " ?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by igheya35: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
this one is difficulty to believe guyz but Let God have his way.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ nu-attitude... U're d same badesco who came ranting on this thread. U have used d right word 'hopefuls', that we are. It is not a do or die affair. We are waiting for d list whether our names are dere or not, it will be published one day.
And d last time I checked, Amb Gbenga Ashiru is d Foreign Affairs minister while Onwuliri is Min of State, so I see no reason why she shud be d deciding factor.
Anyways, we don't need ur info. When d list is out, we'll know our fate.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by enyi1: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
nuattitude74: To all the TAC hopefuls,I hate to sound like a spoiler but I beseech you guys not to wait with bated breaths for the TAC thing. IT IS ALL BUT OVER ! The list has been settled in the office of Viola Onwuliri. Since they need just 160 or so candidates, you can imagine that its ONLY the applicants that have "connections" in government made the list. I have a friend whose name is on the list. The guy didn't even apply for the job in the first place but got the invite for the test at Abeokuta. Recall that when the test was conducted, different professions were slated for different days. It stated on the schedule that it was to end on a Friday. However, if you noticed, no profession was actually scheduled for FRIDAY. That Friday was like a special day created for those " connected" few, many of whom didn't even apply but got invitation letters directly from government officials. Guys, I am walking you through this narrative so you can best appreciate how things stand. You can herefrom decide whether to keep hopes eternal or slacken a bit so as to engage your optimistic minds unto other pursuits. If you are hinging your hope on God helping you, all well and good. He works in mysterious ways and can always spring surprises. Your name can just materialize out of the blues into that list. The only thing is that God is also using some big government official to assist those connected few in Abuja. Who stands the better chance ? You get my drift ? So folks, there you are. The final list has been compiled and it is filled with ONLY the candidates of top government functionaries according to the discretion of the Minister. Please take my word for it.
How did you know the list is concluded or has your inside man failed you? How did you also know the desired number? Who is feeding you all these information, sir?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
@cute titi... So u're an hopeful too and u've not been commenting?
Anyways, welcome on board. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Cheers!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
avicky: @ nu-attitude... U're d same badesco who came ranting on this thread. U have used d right word 'hopefuls', that we are. It is not a do or die affair. We are waiting for d list whether our names are dere or not, it will be published one day.
And d last time I checked, Amb Gbenga Ashiru is d Foreign Affairs minister while Onwuliri is Min of State, so I see no reason why she shud be d deciding factor.
Anyways, we don't need ur info. When d list is out, we'll know our fate.

I came "RANTING" on this thread ? I ranted ?

It's Ok Ma, no vex.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yes oh! U're ranting. And also a spoiler like u said.
Is it a bad thing for someone to apply for a job, shortlisted for interview and is waiting for d final list to be out?
Evry one has other things and plans that they are doing. And if this one comes out fine and good.
Is it a crime to hope and have faith?
Pls leave us alone. We don't need ur info. Omo Prof Viola, ose gan.

Btw... Where are my people? Confessor, kuljay, Itiav, Igheya. I can see Eny1. Welcome on board.
It shows sth good is around d corner.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Where is Gboliwe? The last time I checked, he was at the NIMC thread.

Kuljay... Where art thou? What is d latest update?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
nuattitude74:

Ok sir. No vex.

By the way the ID is "Nu-attitude" as in NEW ATTITUDE. Where did you see " naughty " ?

Point taken!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
avicky: Yes oh! U're ranting. And also a spoiler like u said.
Is it a bad thing for someone to apply for a job, shortlisted for interview and is waiting for d final list to be out?
Evry one has other things and plans that they are doing. And if this one comes out fine and good.
Is it a crime to hope and have faith?
Pls leave us alone. We don't need ur info. Omo Prof Viola, ose gan.

Btw... Where are my people? Confessor, kuljay, Itiav, Igheya. I can see Eny1. Welcome on board.

It shows sth good is around d corner.

Ok Ma ! No vex.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
enyi1: How did you know the list is concluded or has your inside man failed you? How did you also know the desired number? Who is feeding you all these information, sir?
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by nuattitude74(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
enyi1: How did you know the list is concluded or has your inside man failed you? How did you also know the desired number? Who is feeding you all these information, sir?

Sir, am not about to divulge privileged info on cyberspace. We all know about the high-level jostling for jobs, contracts etc in Abuja. In my post, I cited a friend of mine who partook in the TAC thing. I followed his process. From getting the invite letter in Abuja (without even applying) to Abeokuta for the interview and how it is ending in Abuja now. That's all I can say.

I posted the above harmlessly without meaning to offend. The intention was to draw attention to the "who-know-man" syndrome in getting employment into choice parastatals and departments in Nigeria. The competition is cut-throat when just a small number is needed. I also wanted peeps to slow down on focusing too much on the strenght of their performance at the interview in Abeokuta to bag a TAC slot. That said, I guess I sounded like a wet blanket with that post. HOPE keeps us Nigerians going and on no account should anybody try to douse the fire of HOPE even with the truth !

So, PLEASE, you guys should disregard my post. Make una no vex, abeg !
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=nuattitude74]

Sir, am not about to divulge privileged info on cyberspace. We all know about the high-level jostling for jobs, contracts etc in Abuja. In my post, I cited a friend of mine who partook in the TAC thing. I followed his process. From getting the invite letter in Abuja (without even applying) to Abeokuta for the interview and how it is ending in Abuja now. That's all I can say.

I posted the above harmlessly without meaning to offend. The intention was to draw attention to the "who-know-man" syndrome in getting employment into choice parastatals and departments in Nigeria. The competition is cut-throat when just a small number is needed. I also wanted peeps to slow down on focusing too much on the strenght of their performance at the interview in Abeokuta to bag a TAC slot. That said, I guess I sounded like a wet blanket with that post. HOPE keeps us Nigerians going and on no account should anybody try to douse the fire of HOPE even with the truth !

So, PLEASE, you guys should disregard my post. Make una no vex, abeg ! [/quot

Well said! Nobody is banking on their interview success. And we are all aware of d mago mago sorting involved in jobs likE these. We are also not resting our oars on this.
U sounded as if it's a bad thing to wait and hope for d shortlist.
Let dem paste it even if it's only prof Viola's children's name dt is dere.
No offence.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
nuattitude74:

Ok Ma ! No vex.
VEX? Not at all please.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
nuattitude74:

Ok Ma ! No vex.

VEX? Not at all please.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Thats the spirit!
We are the face of a new nation.
Our efforts shall not go in vain,for we shall reap the fruits of LABOUR.
What ever it is,Our God is able to do Exceedingly far above and beyound all that we are trusting in him for.
Faith works and there is power in imagination.
Keep on keeping on MY Dearest ones.
Its not over until it is over.

1 Like

Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by CuteTiti: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2013
@avicky, i didnt know about this forum, and when i joined i wasnt allow to post till after a week. i'm happy i joined cos i was really getting tired of waiting for the list without no one to talk to. the people around me dont understand, thank God for meeting hopefuls like myself. God will surely come thru for us IJN (Amen)
avicky: @cute titi... So u're an hopeful too and u've not been commenting?
Anyways, welcome on board. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Cheers!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
@nuattitude...pls take that attitude of yours somewhere else, because we dont need it here, BTW, what gave you the impression that we are taking it as a do or die affair? or is there any crime in being hopeful..guy, you are just a sadist-plain and simple! you are looking to share your misery here, but we are not and wont be partakers of that. leave us be and let us hang onto our hopes. thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Konfessor and Itiav thanks so much.
We will not give up to dis sadistic infos.
Frm Badesco to Nuattitude. We don't knw d next one.

@ cute... Maybe u didn't register. U were viewing as a guest and u can't comment. Anyways, u're welcome and it's not to late to share ur thoughts too. I was d only female on dis thread now u have joined me, I'm so happy. And dis thread is even on d first page of d scetion very soon, we'll be on FP wen d list is finally out. Cheers!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by CuteTiti: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
@avicky, i was told the list will be out before friday next week, i dont know how true it is. but this gist is from a reliable source
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2013
CuteTiti: @avicky, i was told the list will be out before friday next week, i dont know how true it is. but this gist is from a reliable source

We will be waiting patiently as said.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
CuteTiti: @avicky, i was told the list will be out before friday next week, i dont know how true it is. but this gist is from a reliable source
Really? *holds chest*.
Anyways, may God keep us alive till then and give us testimonies.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Quizical(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Time is tickling and we are drawing closer to our destination!
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Gboliwe: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
avicky: Where is Gboliwe? The last time I checked, he was in NIMC thread.

Kuljay... Where art thou? What is d latest update?
I am here, right here
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
We sail closer to our Victory Coast.
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
I am here, right here
C'est faux. U're not here with us. U're elsewhere jare. But good to see u sha. smiley
Re: Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview by avicky(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
It remains Kuljay.
Kuljayyyyyyyyyyy? Where art thou? Abeg show!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! / N-Power Announces Enrolment Process For Batch C / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.