Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Who Was God Talking To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was God Talking To? (879 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was God Talking To? by tobechi20(m): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2013
...when he said lets create man in our own image
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2013
tobechi20: ...when he said lets create man in our own image
to himself, may be a good ansa
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 30, 2013
..the other gods....
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Baba419(m): 4:48am On Jan 30, 2013
He was telling the person that imagined and wrote the bible isn't it? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Kay17: 6:18am On Jan 30, 2013
Who witnessed it to write it down?
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Yvete(f): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2013
tobechi20: ...when he said lets create man in our own image

Good question!
Two years ago, I met this Asian wierdo (lady) at a clothing store. She walked up to me and asked if I believe in God and I said yea.
I always feel guilty walking away from preachers, evangelists etc. Anyways, I gave a listening ear and she started blabbing a whole new chapter about the 'mother god - Gods wife". I was shocked. Most of which is from the book of Genesis and Revelation. To that lady, God was telling his wife and Jesus that they should create man in their image.

Unfortunately, I don't have the biblical references that she provided, but I just couldn't take in all that information anymore. STRANGE!!
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by advocate666: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2013
Satan
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by enilove(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2013
Before I give the answer lets first read proverb 8:22-36 reads:

"The LORD possessed me at the biginning of his work ,the first of his acts of old.
Ages ago I was set up ,at first ,b4 the the biginning of the earth.
When there were no depths I was brought forth,when there were no spring abounding with water.
Before the mountains had been shaped,before the hills ,I was brought forth,before he made the earth with its fields,or the the first of the dust of the world.
When he established the heavens,I was there ;when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,when he assigned to the sea its limit,so that the waters might not transgress his command,when he marked out the foundations of the earth,then I was beside him,like a master workman,and I was daily his delight,rejoicing b4 him always,rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the children of man.And now O sons,listen to me :blessed are those who keep my ways .
Hear instructions and be wise ,and do not negnect it.Blessed is the one who listens to me ,watching daily at my gates,waiting beside my doors.For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD,but who he who fails to find me injures himself;all who hates me love death.
This was revealed by the holy spirit to Solomon and written about 1,000 yrs before Jesus came.

John 1:1-5.In the biginning was the word and the word was with God ,and the word was God.He was in the biginning with God.

Geneses 1:26,Let us make man in our image ,after our likeness" God was talking with his son Jesus Christ who was in the biginning with God ,that God possessed at the biginning of his works,the first of his acts of old,who was there when God established the heavens.That is the son of God,Jesus Christ,and who ever fails to find him injures himself and all who hate him love death.

Matt:3:17 reads " behold ,a voice from heaven said ;"This is my beloved Son,with whom I am well pleased".
God was not alone when he was creating the universe,the first person God created was the Lord Jesus and was possessed by God as His son and Proverb 8:30 says ,Jesus was daily the delight of God,rejoicing b4 his father always."This is my beloveth son".
The historical evidence of what happened in Egypt and how God saved the Israelites shows that Moses heard the voice of God.
Only God could divide the red sea and all the miracle He performed in Egypt.
These are facts that could be confirmed from the Egyptians, whether there was such stories from their ancestors. It was Moses that God told what happened from the biginning .Moses wrote the first five books of the bible, because God told him to.

God was talking to Jesus ,when He said "let us create man in our own image"
That was why Jesus told the pharasees"before Abraham was, I have been existing"in John 8:58.

If Jesus is not the Son of God,he couldnt have been able to :Healed a Leper,opened the eyes of the blind,make the dumb to speak,healed the epileptic boy,healed the man with a withered hand,cast out demons,healed blind Bartimaeus,raised Lazarus that was dead for 4 days.
Jesus cinfirmed in Matt 16:16-17 that he is the son of God.
God couldnt have performed those miracles through Jesus, in he was a lier.
All those miracles happened when the Romans had captured the land of Israel.The romans were ruling the Israelites then,so there were witnesses and historical evidences.Pontius Pilat was a roman king in Israel as at then,the same thing with King Herod.They were all Romans. Then after the death of Jesus the world dating system started,Jesus died 2013 years ago.So it was not the imagination of anybody that he performed those miracles.He is the Son of the living God.He did not marry ,he did not have children ,which could have made us to doubt him, because his offsprings could have inherited the holy Spirit that gave birth to him.
He came purposely to die for our sins so that the curse every human beign on earth inherited through Adam and Eve could be cancelled by the only blood that did not come from Adam,the blood of Jesus.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Talking To? by advocate666: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^ see what religion has done to my people.
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by ooman(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2013
its madness when you talk to yourself
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2013
JESUS.

JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

REV 19 VS 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

JOHN 1 VS 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by PastorKun(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
He was probably talking to Jesus and the angels.

1 Like

Re: Who Was God Talking To? by tobechi20(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: to himself, may be a good ansa
. Could God be soliquicing?
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by tobechi20(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Yvete:

Good question!
Two years ago, I met this Asian wierdo (lady) at a clothing store. She walked up to me and asked if I believe in God and I said yea.
I always feel guilty walking away from preachers, evangelists etc. Anyways, I gave a listening ear and she started blabbing a whole new chapter about the 'mother god - Gods wife". I was shocked. Most of which is from the book of Genesis and Revelation. To that lady, God was telling his wife and Jesus that they should create man in their image.

Unfortunately, I don't have the biblical references that she provided, but I just couldn't take in all that information anymore. STRANGE!!
.. GOD had a wife... Hilarios
Re: Who Was God Talking To? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2013
tobechi20: . Could God be soliquicing?
i think u read obadiah's post about wisdom keeping God company, God might be talking to dat "wisdom" of his.

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts About The False Cultural Myth/lie Of Survival Of The Fittest. / He Is A Christian & Engage To A Muslim Lady - Advise Him / The Mystery Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.