Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Devil In The Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Devil In The Church (868 Views)

Jesus!!!help Him, "He Was Luking At Rokiatu Ass And Farano bosom In The Church. / Devil In The Church! / The Devil In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil In The Church by success123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
One Sunday morning, everyone in one bright, beautiful, tiny town got up early and went to the local church.

Before the services started, the townspeople were sitting in their pews and talking about their lives, their families, etc. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon everyone was evacuated from the church, except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew, not moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence. Now this confused Satan a bit, so he walked up to the man and said, "Don't you know who I am?"

The man replied, "Yep, sure do."

Satan asked, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Nope, sure ain't," said the man.

Satan was a little perturbed at this and queried, "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for over 48 years."
Re: Devil In The Church by segunpc(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2008
lol

the man must ve been going thru hell with his wife.

good joke.
Re: Devil In The Church by delib: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2008
this is kinda tight man
women are necessary devil
Re: Devil In The Church by kolaoloye(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
EVERY WOMAN IS not EVIL, if you can`t cope with them you can steer-clear.
LET THE REAL MEN HANDLE THE SHOW WITH MATURITY.
Re: Devil In The Church by Phiniter(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
nice joke men
Re: Devil In The Church by Lohlarh(f): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2008
undecidedjust dre undecided
Re: Devil In The Church by folly69(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
daaaang nice bt don't let nld babes catch u ooo grin
Re: Devil In The Church by clemcykul(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
very funny lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? / No Wonder I'm So Tired / Joke And Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.