Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? (874 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by idonshow: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2009
Who wants to marry a Nigerian millionaire

Welcome to our new and exciting game show.

The rules: Each contestant takes their place in the hot seat and get to ask a few questions of their suitors. At the end of the round, if there is a match, you get oil drilling in Ogoniland. The first occupant of the hot seat is Banke, a lawyer from Ife. Our first contestant is Segun who lives in Ibadan.

Round 1. Banke in hot seat.

Banke: Hi.
Segun: Hello.
Banke: So what is your discipline?
Segun: Finance.
Banke: what do you do?
Segun: I am a manager.
Banke: Segun, everyone in Nigeria is a manager, tell me something better!!
Segun: Well, I am a financial manager in Guiness Asset Management.
Banke: Where are you from anyway?
Segun: I come from Modakeke.
Banke: Ah, o ti o, forget it, please RMD, bring the next contestant(((

Round 2 : Nkiru in Hot seat

Peter: Hello.
Nkiru: Hi, so tell me about yourself.
Peter: I am a trader from Enugu and I go to Taiwan and Singapore twice a year to buy electronics. I have one shop in Onitsha and one in Lagos at Alaba.
Nkiru: Where do you have a house since you are all over the place?
Peter: Well, I live in Ebutte Meta so that's no problem.
Nkiru: Well, at xmas time, where would we spend xmas, in my home town of Mbaise or in Enugu where you are from?
Peter: Oh, you are from Mbaise? (He laughs a little) Chei, so you have not heard that if you ever see an Mbaise woman and a snake, kill the Mbaise woman first before you kill the snake Chei, RMD, I quit(,

Round 3: Aishatu Magaji in the hot seat

This round had to be stopped because Aishatu had already been betrothed to Alhaji Megida since the age of 12.

Round 4: Bisi on the hot seat

Bisi: Hello RMD.
RMD: Hello to you too, your first contestant is Emeka; Welcome.
Emeka: Thanks RMD, Bisi, Hello.
Bisi: Hi, so tell me about yourself, what you do for a living etc.
Emeka: I am from Oboiwu, I am an Investment Banker and I love to play chess.
Bisi: RMD, can I make use of one of my life lines?
RMD: Sure, why not, who do you want to call?
Bisi: I will call my mother.
RMD: Okay, Nitel and Multilink will both try to reach your mother.

(Multilink operator: We have Bisi's mom on the line.)
(RMD: Thanks.)

RMD: Mama Bisi, This is RMD here with Bisi who is playing to win a husband and get oil drilling rights in Ogoni land, she needs you to help her make her choice.
Mama Bisi: Yes, how can I help
Bisi: Mummy, I have Emeka here who is an investment banker from Oboiwu and I am definitely interested.
Mama Bisi: Does his father own a bank?
Bisi: No ma.
Mama Bisi: Do they own a factory?

(Nitel Operator: RMD, we are really sorry but all trunks are busy, please try later.)
(RMD: You've been very helpful, thanks.)

Bisi: No ma.
Mama Bisi: So he's a banker?
Bisi: Yes ma.
Mama Bisi: Omo Ibo ko, Owo Ibo ni, se ori re ope ni? Look, you better come home now and forget Omo Ibo, Seyi's father owns a bank, I want you to marry him. A person who works in a bank is a worker not a banker!!! (Hangs up)
RMD: So do you want to continue?
Bisi: No, I will quit now.
RMD: Is that your final answer?
Bisi: Unfortunately yes.

Final Round: Bunmi on the hot seat

RMD: Welcome to the,
Bunmi: RMD, lets not waste any time today, lets get on with it.
RMD: Aha, we are on schedule and ,
Bunmi: You are not on my own schedule oh, I need a man and I need him yesterday.
RMD: Okay, our first contestant is Tayo.
Bunmi: Is Tayo an old KC boy?
RMD: What does it matter?
Bunmi: I went to QC and anything less is absolutely unacceptable.
RMD: Okay, maybe we should bring IK, a lawyer now and an old student from KC.
Bunmi: Ik, Ik, , is that IK Benson?
RMD: Yes, you are psychic!!!
Bunmi: RMD, I will marry him, I dated him before and know all about him. Besides he went to Unilag too. Thanks

RMD: What a day, with that we bring an end to today's show, we would like to thank our sponsors, MULTILINK, NITEL and NAIJACARD, A message from our sponsors.

This Game show was brought to you by NAIJACARD,

Marrying a British Guy : Right of Abode
Marrying an American : Green Card
Marrying a Japanese woman: Lots of Sushi
Marrying a Nigerian: Priceless

There are some things that Oyibo can't do
For everything else, there's a naija guy/babe,

want more ?then follow this link :http://www.jokenaija..com
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by blissieng(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2009
t
o
o

l
o
n
G
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Recoverd(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Cnt belive i read all of dis. I no laugh or even smile.
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by blissieng(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
Thnk heaven for small mercies.

I'da been livid if I read that then!
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Jeovy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
I even dozed off half way
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Emperoh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
Pls when i finish reading wake me up!!
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by clemcykul(f): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
no need.
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Jeovy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2009
lol clems
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by romsky: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
my clumsy abeg summarise 4 moi
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Ben13: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2009
me too
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Arcani: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Summary:

e din make gud zenz!!!
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by mamag3: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2009
I will become a millionaire.
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2009
Poster, wetin be this?
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by sylve11: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2009
@Gabry

Long poem cool
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by dani1luv: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2009
@Poster
You try
wink
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by kodylicky(f): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2009
is this a joke?
Re: Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? by dani1luv: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2009
Mayb

(1) (Reply)

Whats In Obama Mind From Dis Pic / Some Days Just Start Better Than Others / Mr. And Mrs. Jones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.