Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Final Official Goodbyes - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Final Official Goodbyes (14052 Views)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by ikekings(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
no be you and Spikes konji dey hold before? if I hear..which kain lie you dey lie sef? una don discharge your akamu since this year start?
Ehnnn... I don discharge my akamu last week now... grin grin grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Joseph,u want Potiphar to send u to the pits? grin Stop harrassing that girl...
shey you know say no be Egypt be this? Potiphar go just collect ehn grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: yuck! *pukes*
ehn ehn, biko...I'm meant to be puking, not you...disgusting species..tufia!!
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2013
ikekings: Ehnnn... I don discharge my akamu last week now... grin grin grin
I pray o..
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by ikekings(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
If I hear... As if you never swallow am before ni?
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Yaaaaay! ItsModella wants to start a gender war. This I like! grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2013
ikekings: If I hear... As if you never swallow am before ni?
ermm, like do you not know who my sister is? CARACTA!! The mother superior of the nuns of nairaland..

that should give you an idea on the kind of family I come from...rapugodu okwu a, abum born again cool cool

1 Like

lol @ tpia's goodbye grin
Acidosis:
lol... I replied your post...

A radical online flirt cannot hold/sustain a relationship offline... cool
!
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2013
Oahray: shey you know say no be Egypt be this? Potiphar go just collect ehn grin
Abi? Anyway try and see. If potiphar nor dey,Herod go dey,if not, Ceasar go dey. Anyhow,the punisher is always present. grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by dopeJemi: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2013
ikekings: If I hear... As if you never swallow am before ni?

Sheeesh!

Don't bring out our secret
angry
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2013
NnekaGirl: Op please come back, the animal has been tamed. @idungbo or whatever you are called ,I hope you now know that your so called jokes are lame.I hope you will take my advice and look for a job to keep yourself busy or better yet, go back to school and learn some maners.I hope it's not late fr you! ohh
were u referring to Idowuogbo? Smh
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2013
Lalaosky no gree post for this thread grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by totalbaby(f): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2013
These niggas won’t hold me back
Kitty-Cat ass niggas, pussy ass niggas
They all Kitty-Cat ass niggas, Kitty-Cat ass niggas
Pushin’ my new Ferrari on these Kitty-Cat ass niggas
Kitty-Cat hoe, pussy hoe
He's a pussy hoe
Kitty-Cat hoe, Kitty-Cat hoe
Kitty-Cat hoe, he a Kitty-Cat hoe
Oahray: you don forget so soon? grin You wanted to find a way to delete your account cos you could not bear anylonger the 'tribalism', 'chauvinism', 'xenophobia' (and some other things I cannot remember) on NL. I can still dig out that post o. Its still in the derailer's thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
Hehehe! When last did u swallow a load of it? grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by ikekings(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
ermm, like do you not know who my sister is? CARACTA!! The mother superior of the nuns of nairaland..

that should give you an idea on the kind of family I come from...rapugodu okwu a, abum born again cool cool
Yea yea... That's what they all say... But, behind the scenes they are wild... grin grin grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Hehehe! When last did u swallow a load of it? grin
jeez o, ogini bu ihe nka bikonu? why are y'all asking me all these annoying questions? sheeesh...

I'm a born again cool cool cool
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by ikekings(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2013
dopeJemi:

Sheeesh!

Don't bring out our secrete
angry
Lol... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: Abi? Anyway try and see. If potiphar nor dey,Herod go dey,if not, Ceasar go dey. Anyhow,the punisher is always present. grin
ok, let me play boko haram. You are GEJ. Let the negotiation begin grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2013
Born2fuck in d building.. grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2013
chronique: OMG! What is this? Sweetlemon,what is this? Why're you crying over something so trivial? Babe,I need to talk to you asap. My instincts tell me that you're capable of hurting yourself badly if something so trivial can break you down. I'm willing to volunteer myself as a psycologist to you & help you get over your problems if you dont mind. If NL can break you,then you'd probably commit suicide if you experience 5% of the problems & battles I've faced in life. Listen dear,"quitters don't win & winners don't quit". Life is all about survival of the fittest. If you doubt me,learn how to start watching animal documentaries & you'll learn a thing or two from them. The most important part of your body is your "mind". That is where your life is in,that is what controls you,that is what gives you a reason to live. The moment your mind is defeated,you're as good as dead. A mad man is called mad,& can't control himself because he has lost control of the battle of the mind. You're defeated not cos of what people say to you or what you've heard;no! You're defeated when you let the things you hear get into,and take control over you thereby,conditioning you to respond & behave to the things you've heard. The moment you allow people get into your mind,you're finished! You've got fight back & take possession of your mind. It's very important. Forget about NL;you'll need it in your day to day life,in your marital life,in your work place,etc. No matter how loving a guy is,marriage doesn't promise you bed of roses. Does it mean when you start having issues with your man,you'll resort to tears all the time? If you do that,you'll end up being miserable & suicide might start getting into your thoughts. Let me let you into one secret. Learn to use your enemy/opponents strength against him or her. That's a very important way to taking control of your mind. That's one of the tricks in martial arts. Use your enemy's strength(not your's) against them.
Take for example,I'm someone with a bad mouth & I diss badly & you know you can't stand me,what you should do anytime I come @ you is,you diffuse my jabs stylishly & turn it into a joke. You can accept it and even say you learnt it from me,packaging it in a funny & humourous manner. After about three or four attempts,you might get me to relax a bit & before you know anything,we've started cracking jokes. That way,you've used my strength(bad jabs) against me by turning everything into a joke. That way,I'll become even more friendly with you next time & might excuse your excesses. But when you decide to heat fire for fire & you know you're not so good @ it,I'll be feasting on your anger,your emotions & minds because,from every word you drop,I can read the state of your mind,and will pick out my next jab against you from the things you've said. It will frustrate you & make you lose your mind. You'll get to a point where you'll start talking crap & I'll be having a good laugh @ you. If there's anything in your body you should protect carefully,it's your mind.

Let me tell you about my growing up. I grew up in the old Bendel state(now Edo & Delta) & by default,we're not too nice with our mouths(people from that region). I was very skinny then & my mates used to call me bag of bones. They teased me about how lion chased me & when it caught up with me,it touched my body,hissed & said: "so so bone,no flesh",and walked away. They called me oliver twist & many other names. I was smart & intelligent & always used my brains. I devised a way to lesson their jabs & anytime I'm called such names,I'd reply with "heyy,na me be dat". I even started calling myself funny names to make them laugh. I neutralised all jabs @ me with humour until people stopped finding them funny. But then,I studied people,was able to read their minds(even though I didn't know that's what I was doing then) & hit them with the most sensitive issues facing them. I started dissing peopke to the point where they'll get pained & turn it into fight. Those older than me would beat me up & despite that,I'd still yab them till their mates start making fun of them. I did not allow what they were saying to get to me but they allowed my words eat into them & I feasted on their energy. That's a battle I won with my mind. You're not the only one who has been dissed here for opening threads that dont make sense or seeking attention. Onila has been dealt with too but then,she's still here & she's cool with a lot of people who have dissed her. And she's much younger than you. My dear,psyche yourself up,get rugged & be strong. Don't concede defeat. You'll get to love your "percieved enemies" soon. You need to work on yourself cos you don't really know how to express yourself,and you're quick to misinterprete people. I used to dislike Idowuogbo @ a point until I decided to study her. The young lady's just having fun with her razzness here. Today,I think she's one of the few people I look out for on this site. I know you see her as your numero uno foe here. My dear,I done tire to type. Like play-like play,you done turn me to dailynews. Remember: "YOUR MIND".

and you wrote all this becuz.......?
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2013
bennyraz: were u referring to Idowuogbo? Smh
grin grin grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
jeez o, ogini bu ihe nka bikonu? why are y'all asking me all these annoying questions? sheeesh...

I'm a born again cool cool cool
A na ma nu...u already left the convent with me. Even Caracta has burnt her robes,so no playing 'holy' *anoints her forehead with olive oil*
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by dopeJemi: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2013
ikekings: Lol... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na secret I mean oh, no be dat fluid grin
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: A na ma nu...u already left the convent with me. Even Caracta has burnt her robes,so no playing 'holy' *anoints her forehead with olive oil*
*sprinkles holy water*

all these demons should get behind me...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Oahray: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2013
totalbaby: These niggas won’t hold me back
Kitty-Cat ass niggas, pussy ass niggas
They all Kitty-Cat ass niggas, Kitty-Cat ass niggas
Pushin’ my new Ferrari on these Kitty-Cat ass niggas
Kitty-Cat hoe, pussy hoe
He's a pussy hoe
Kitty-Cat hoe, Kitty-Cat hoe
Kitty-Cat hoe, he a Kitty-Cat hoe
wow! Remarkable reformation. I like this! If I sabi the song I for join you sing am sef grin Better than making noise about leaving NL cos ppl are harsh. Your NL handle is yours, take charge! wink

3 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Oahray: ok, let me play boko haram. You are GEJ. Let the negotiation begin grin
U dey craze, u think am clueless? grin abegi,
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Caracta(f): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2013
binger: A na ma nu...u already left the convent with me. Even Caracta has burnt her robes,so no playing 'holy' *anoints her forehead with olive oil*
Excuuuuuuuuse me!
*sprinkles holy water on him*
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2legit2qwt: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Meanwhile, if anyone is serious about leaving NL, you don't need to write an essay to announce this, people will figure you are gone once you stop posting just in case you don't know Ms. This isn't like a classroom where attendance is taken cheesy

This thread is like crying for attention

2 Likes

Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Caracta(f): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella:
*sprinkles holy water*

all these demons should get behind me...
Amen. Lol...
Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2013
bennyraz: were u referring to Idowuogbo? Smh

What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21)

Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / Zodiac Sign Dates, Symbols, And Meanings. / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.