Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? (2626 Views)

Promote Your Business Online, Build Ecommerce Website Like Konga, Jumia / How To Build An Ecommerce Site / Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by ibietela2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please where are the programmers? Can one build ecommerce site on blogger? There is this Mr.KNOW ALL debating that blogger can run ecommerce+membership site.
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Globalwalyy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Its possible to Build E commerce site with Blogger, just that it may lack some features.. if u need an example i can Give you one..

And you dont need to call someone Know it all, just because you don't know it..# Just an advise
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes you can build an e-commerce website on blogger. I've even done one which takes orders by email notification. However, I'm not sure about building a membership site because php and Mysql will be needed for database a feature blogger does not have.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by ibietela2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brand_new: Yes you can build an e-commerce website on blogger. I've even done one which takes orders by email notification. However, I'm not sure about building a membership site because php and Mysql will be needed for database a feature blogger does not have.

Proof to what you did? Because it MUST have everything an ecommerce site has. From registering, to affiliate, to tracking.
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
ibietela2:

Proof to what you did? Because it MUST have everything an ecommerce site has. From registering, to affiliate, to tracking.
Not everything but the basics. Add image, price and description. You can even have orders emailed to you. Maybe I got so good with blogger *wink*
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by rufaai(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
My Question is why Blogger The sooner you start thinking of other opensource CMS like WordPress, the better for you.

Cheers.
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2013
If you are really serious about building a world class e-commerce website, I would advice you use a good content management system. Blogger is never a good tool to build an e-commerce site.
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by ibietela2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
rufaai: My Question is why Blogger The sooner you start thinking of other opensource CMS like WordPress, the better for you.

Cheers.

I told Them
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by ibietela2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
pgbrothers: If you are really serious about building a world class e-commerce website, I would advice you use a good content management system. Blogger is never a good tool to build an e-commerce site.

Dont mind those guys
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
ibietela2:

Dont mind those guys
The fact is, it's possible.

http://davicart..com/
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by ibietela2(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Brand_new:
The fact is, it's possible.

What are you waiting for? Start building
Re: Is It Possible To Build Ecommerce Site On Blogger? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
ibietela2:

What are you waiting for? Start building
I don't do blogger anymore...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Require The Services Of An Article Writer ? Let Me Write Your Articles ! / Cool Instagram Names / Why Is Seun Osewa's Name Not In Wikipedia??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.