Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 (9965 Views)

Clark-jonathan: What Reuben Abati Missed / Edwin Clark: Jonathan's Loyalist Finally Thinks Buhari Is Worth Supporting / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Dignitary: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
According to him, Nigerians will decide...."Not one individual " and "Not a group of people"

This man needs a lecture on nigerian politics!!! How did GEJ win in 2011? How was he able to get the PDP ticket? Not through one man (OBJ) , not through a group of people (PDP) ?

The truth is, even if Nigerians will 'supposedly' decide....under what platform will GEJ fly? If he thinks he can use PDP,he and his cohorts are not using the right approach!!! You cannot approbate and reprobate!!!

-Besides, it's obvious GEJ's men have been deceiving him!!! The reality of things is: GEJ has betrayed his godfather ...he has also betrayed the trust of many Nigerians!!!

5 Likes

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by slimfit1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jimmy Boy: If someone who stole N20b and pleads guilty was allowed to walk away after paying 750k, then I am not going to vote for Jonathan. This is not the fresh air , he promised.

I think the old fool should have been discussing how or which kind of law freed the pen rubber who stole 25 billion pension money no they are talking about a position that is not vacant yet there by showing that he is afraid of something I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
And my name shall be heard in every lips of Nigerians. There is nothing stopping the good man, Jonathan from contesting in 2015, but the power rests on the votes of the Nigerian masses that Jonathan, a man who once had no shoes to wear to school represents. Jonathan is loved by all and it is increasingly apparent that he is not power drunk, he is our man and we will vote him again if he will (1) Ban Importation of Generators (2) Provide 247 electricity (3) Outlaw Boko Haram, MEND, OPC, MASSOB, ACF and all other such groups and restore Security as was in the 1980s. Without which we will still vote this man, this humble and unbiased Nigerian, GEJ, the humblest President Nigeria ever had. FreshAir Crew is allied association of the Youth Wing of PDP. Join the winning team, dine with the winners, shun the losers. You wanna learn to jump ? Join the monkeys club. Life is too short to live with failing groups.

2 Likes

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dignitary: According to him, Nigerians will decide...."Not one individual " and "Not a group of people"

This man needs a lecture on nigerian politics!!! How did GEJ win in 2011? How was he able to get the PDP ticket? Not through one man (OBJ) , not through a group of people (PDP) ?

The truth is, even if Nigerians will 'supposedly' decide....under what platform will GEJ fly? If he thinks he can use PDP,he and his cohorts are not using the right approach!!! You cannot approbate and reprobate!!!

-Besides, it's obvious GEJ's men have been deceiving him!!! The reality of things is: GEJ has betrayed his godfather ...he has also betrayed the trust of many Nigerians!!!

Come 2015 which according to the sign s I'm seeing there might not be an election so let him
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
slim fit :

Come 2015 which according to the sign s I'm seeing there might not be an election so let him
There is never a time Nigeria looked safe, infact no country looks safe in the eyes of inept persons, but certainly, I hope you survive till 2015 and see how we will steer victory in every polls and court the trophy. Join a party, make your voice heard.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by 5much(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
we ar waiting. time shall tell
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by henrysam(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jimmy Boy: If someone who stole N20b and pleads guilty was allowed to walk away after paying 750k, then I am not going to vote for Jonathan. This is not the fresh air , he promised.
So u want GEJ to be the judge abi, now pple will start to say he does not believe in rule of law. Am not a supporter of Jonathan but on this issue all the arms of govt are corrupt
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
HNosegbe: This old man never still tire?
We (he) still have second term of four Years to rule and it must be completed! The masses and the ''Core Northerners'' cant do anything about it, since we all knew the winner before the Election result. 2015: I congratulate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in advance! No vacancy in Aso-Rock... We (he) would keep ROCKING it for the main time. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by ikeyman00(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
@@@@@

sirugos(m): 5:36pm

We are called southerns when contesting for an election after election it will be south south, south east and south west. Keep deceiving una self especially my igbo brothers who can sell their birth rite when it comes to money. Nonsense

i think the yorubas are the biggest culprit here; hence u can go round the thread to verify before u open up ur typical tribal tendences

when some one committed a crime, hear the yoruba speak; when will good news come out of naija; but at the time when the culprit is the super and great Igbo i think u already know the score shocked

by the way who sold out MKO Abiola

u and ur funny crew will continue to be a joke and i can only hope u will live to admit it
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Psylas: 2015
Vote wisely... Vote for President Goodluck...
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fifty-Fifty:
“We are going to rescue this region from the hands of rascals.“ -Jonathan
“A talk by a drunken fisherman from the creeks can not be taken serious.“ -Tinubu.

We are patiently waiting for the right time to teach these sycophants a lesson of their useless life.
You are on your own!
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Murder_X: Yes nobody can stop Jonathan but I bet Jonathan will stop himself by himself.
hmmm! Do you think so?
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
gogo2003: OBJ WILL STOP WHO? U ARE DREAMING, UR OBJ IS ONLY A MAN AND NOT GOD
Tell them! I hope they understand!
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Ok God wil stop him.
Is that a prayer or a wish?
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by teskyg: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
I see the comtempt in responses here.We didn't see such contempt when the North said power returning to the North is not negiotable.He said Nigerians will decide.We will surely decide in 2015.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lagos_Boi: He has stopped himself already.

Lets wait and see.
Who is He that speaketh and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not spoken? None!
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
lateef4me: We are watching !
Keep watching...
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dignitary: According to him, Nigerians will decide...."Not one individual " and "Not a group of people"

That is what we call ''Politics'' OBJ did the same... And the North were unable to stop him when he decided to run for the second time... That of GEJ wont be deffrent now.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
HAH: Your mates are resting peacefully in their graves you are here playing agbero politics
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Billyonaire: And my name shall be heard in every lips of Nigerians. There is nothing stopping the good man, Jonathan from contesting in 2015, but the power rests on the votes of the Nigerian masses that Jonathan, a man who once had no shoes to wear to school represents. Jonathan is loved by all and it is increasingly apparent that he is not power drunk, he is our man and we will vote him again if he will (1) Ban Importation of Generators (2) Provide 247 electricity (3) Outlaw Boko Haram, MEND, OPC, MASSOB, ACF and all other such groups and restore Security as was in the 1980s. Without which we will still vote this man, this humble and unbiased Nigerian, GEJ, the humblest President Nigeria ever had. FreshAir Crew is allied association of the Youth Wing of PDP. Join the winning team, dine with the winners, shun the losers. You wanna learn to jump ? Join the monkeys club. Life is too short to live with failing groups.
Word!
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
slim fit :

So be it! We the Niger Deltans are waiting for any ''EVENTUALITY''
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Anything this old man is broke, he will be kissing GEJ's yansh like a dog. grin

1 Like

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Ola0711: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nobody can stop my oga GEJ from winning the election in 2015...GOD BLESS ALL THE GEJ FANS ON NAIRALAND...s

1 Like

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by mathskill: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Akpan107(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ola0711: Nobody can stop my oga GEJ from winning the election in 2015...GOD BLESS ALL THE GEJ FANS ON NAIRALAND...s
Amen! And you, too.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Clark is a fu...cking mor..on!
When God stops him, try restart him then!
Old fart

1 Like

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by theripper: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
2015 go hot. I no just want aboki as President sha.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by TRUTHTELA: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Smart old man. He wants to smoke out Obasanjo, Northerners, and Governors that are eyeing Jonathan's seat. Let them come out, so that Jonathan, will really go after the person. Lamido is down, Babalakin down, who's next.

Nigeria has gone to the DOGS. Let Jonathan, continue with the MESS...PDP, doesn't have any BETTER alternative. FYI, any other PDP Governor will do NOTHING!!! It will be LOOTING continues.

2 Likes

Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by mmmustapha(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Chief Edwin mumu Clark, it seems like jonah boy has filled ur pocket
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by TBD(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thief Edwin Clark how much do they pay you? Name your price.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by Uziehot(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
I think dis old man has lost it. Wit dis embezlement allegatn goin round abt gej wit d national resources,u ar stil talking abt gej in power,damn. cameron said d guy stole $100m and ms oby ezekwesili said obj left $45b,u need to b jailed 4 dat rubbish u said. Pls go get sum rest and think twice or God wil strike u 4 wishing innocent nigerians LIVE POVERTY. Old man.
Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by comradeoscar(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
stupid old spent old ijaw mam! u hv succeded in reducy dis Aso rock opotunist into a tribal president. D dprived pple of Nig wl stop him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: You Can’t Use APC’s Clock To Tell PDP’s Time – Dino Melaye / Atiku On The Reported Registration Of New Party / FG Approves N64bn Additional Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.