Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (16399 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Keri Hilson Makes A Bowl Of Fufu (photo) / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by mrkels(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
I was reading about their unreasonable demands some days back and I am not suprised she made this one,but who would blame her, in the end, those things would be provided . Do a google search and you would find more of these riduculous demands. These celebs are really not worth it in the end. Imagine making this expensive demand only to lip sing in the end? No wonder they nearly ate her raw during obamas inauguration!!
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by victorD3: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
I bet she forgot a James Bond endorsed condoms to be shagged with by J after the games.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: Just imagine, yet I'm only asking these people for Tfare to and fro and they are complaining, smh.

Unu bia huru ife nwanyi ibe'm ne e demandi.angry

I hope say u no dey dance for beer parlour, this one u dey demand tfar to and fro smiley smiley
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Ranoscky(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
D fvck is ma biz?!
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
gboss4sure:

I hope say u no dey dance for beer parlour, this one u dey demand tfar to and fro smiley smiley
So what if I am, all no be career? Abeg free me o.undecided.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: So what if I am, all no be career? Abeg free me o.undecided.

Lol, Na Good carrier oooo.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by DonaldGenes(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
NnamdiN: shes madddddd
Seconded
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: Just imagine, yet I'm only asking these people for Tfare to and fro and they are complaining, smh.

grin grin grin grin

U seff, U too like transport Fare, see ur Signature. grin
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Obiora4life: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2013

Nne, jili ife chineke nyelu gi we nweta ihe cholu grin grin

Shake what your mama gave ya... grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by aieromon(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please,give my baby mama whatever she wants.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by tomakint: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Shame, and this is what 'Jigga' fell for? undecided ***tomakint passes by***
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by tutu1: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
"$6,000 worth of imported cigars and alcohol for Jay-Z"OMG I love you Bey, that's how a lady should do it for her man, Lol. Anyway I know this article is a lie. Bey is a professional and she knows standard requirement's for such shows, plus the organizers of the show wouldn't give her list out to media just because they don't agree with it.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by promkingzz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wa o! ℓ☺ℓ Seun better provide me with a nairaland membership digital sticker on my profile worth 1million bucks if not am gonna take my membership elsewhere. Lwkmd! Beyonce head nor korrekt! Yeye dey smell! Abeg seun no pursue me o!cos der isn't any other nairaland on the internet. I L♥√ع Nairaland! Lolz
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lmao this drama queen self! She lied to us about her pregnancy, she lips sync on one of the most important event in the world "Inauguration" now she's trying to turn Super Bowl into family affair. Beyonce what do you want from us! grin

Go Ravens

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
tomakint: Shame, and this is what 'Jigga' fell for? undecided ***tomakint passes by***
Mmy broda, I was disappointed that Jay married her. Still, who knows what informed that decision, Jay is known to be a thinking man.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by vokalguy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
crazygod: But the chick fine sha. Doesn't even look like person wey don give birth.

Thats cus she no carry the pregnancy now...
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by FXKing2012(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
She's Illuminati, what do u expect before
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Tiwanna(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
she lip sang to her own voice recording of the anthem, is that now a crime? beyonce is a wonderful musician with a very good voice, try listening to her when she sings without beat. and she has a great personality,also she is a very nice person. the only thing is she is secretive which i find ok. fyi this post about her is fake.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by mamagee3(f): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
She looks difficult to work with, I'm not surprised
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by osifred(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
kudi ice: Even prince of England won't make such demands. Must ivy be in da show,why not get her a baby sitter at home.Beyonce is the only one to perform not Beyonce and family.

If you are a woman I think you will make a bad mother. She should leave ivy of less than 2yrs wit a baby sitter and travel for wht? Super bowl?

@op I tink dis if true is being blown out of proportion.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Xfactoria: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
It is all beef!!!!

She's making those demands because she thinks she's worth them. Its not by force. You either meet her demand or get the hell out. Do you guys think it is "yams" to hit and maintain stardom? If it is that easy to be a star, why don't you all become a star? Why don't the organizers do their thing by themselves? Did she put gun to their head?
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by pekelepekele(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Imagine Jay z being American president . Chai! . Beyonce will ask for the head of most women that are beautiful than her
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Parisfran(f): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2013
X-factoria:
It is all beef!!!!

She's making those demands because she thinks she's worth them. Its not by force. You either meet her demand or get the hell out. Do you guys think it is "yams" to hit and maintain stardom? If it is that easy to be a star, why don't you all become a star? Why don't the organizers do their thing by themselves? Did she put gun to their head?
Abeg help me tell them ooh. To perform for super bowl, na the Organizers go call you, no be you go apply. She has every right to demand what she wants. Imagine if one person comes and wants your highly respected skill in their coy, won't you make every demand that will make you comfortable. Anyway, I no believe the article sef.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by stankezzy: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2013
yuzedo: Huh? Who is Biyonsin? She look IBO, (no offeinceee) angry
u must be a big fat fool (bff) must u mention ibo.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by stankezzy: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2013

no mind him ,we de appriciate your dance.but last week u no come early why?nd police come raid d hottel,e be like say u know about it.
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by slimmyj: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
she is a folish person go 2 hell
Re: Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
*singing Beyonce's irreplaceable* You must not know about me, you must not know about me 'I can have another YOU in a minute, matter of fact- he'll be here in a minute baby. smiley

Please this post about her is a big FAT lie! Even if its true, My girl Beyonce is totally worth it. * singing* Oh boy you looking like you like wat you see, would you come over and check up on it, ladies have him check up on it, watch him while he checks up on it. Check on me tonight wink ... Queen B baby! !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today / D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.