Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor (16387 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by londonrivals: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2013
A lot of stories have been flying around, and we also got so many comments that suggested it was a spiritual attack. We couldn’t post them because almost all fingers were pointing at a particular actor.

Some websites have also said it was a spiritual attack too. Some said it was due to the negligence of the Doctors who took care of her. But one of the doctors
who treated her, has this to say;

It was not just a miscarriage she had I treated her in my hospital few weeks before her demise where I counselled and referred her to UCH. She kept on
receiving blood without bleeding and her pcv kept on going down. I learnt the pregnancy was terminated to save her life and in all she took about 40 units of
blood within 3 months. It was not negligence on the part of the Doctors who saw her but the nature of an
ailment that kept drying up her blood without any active bleeding in her body.

SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/bisi-komolafe-didnt-bleed-but-kept-receiving-blood-doctor/

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
huh?!

Nna men, N'ka di kwa gwu o!! How will your blood be reducing without leakage?!

One of her tribesmen must have been sucking the shiit out of her.. Person cool down suck over fifty litre of blood from one person.. Na wah o!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Rip.. She don die b say she don die

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by santakris(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2013
What a life. RIP.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Yisolar(f): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2013
These people should leave dis gurl 2 RIP.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by victorD3: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2013
NL should allow her family grieve in peace, please.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by NoContract(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2013
londonrivals: ...[size=18pt]It was not negligence on the part of the Doctors who saw her but the nature of an ailment that kept drying up her blood without any active bleeding in her body.[/size]

SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/bisi-komolafe-didnt-bleed-but-kept-receiving-blood-doctor/

Can u see what I am reading shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by gbadexy(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2013
I bet she wasn't eating too throughout those period.
No matter how many blood is pumped into someone, if you can't eat, you would be emaciated.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2013
victorD3: NL should allow her family grieve in peace, please.

My be she was suffering from TB JOSHUA tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Francheezy(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2013
TRUE BL0OD......VAMP!RES
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by kunle86(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2013
R.I.P bisi.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Josh316(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2013
If her PCV kept going down, it's likely she was suffering one of many blood disorders- Pernicous Anaemia, Bone Marrow dysplasia or even Leukemia. If she was not refered to a consultant hematologist on time to properly diagnose her condition then the doctors would have erred.

In all, shes gone, and may she rest in peace

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by billynoni(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2013
...9ja i hail ooo
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by fittty(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Wait who is she? undecided
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2013
sadAye oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Invincible blood suckers. Africa magic noni.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by UyiIredia(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2013
I believe it o ! Before my mum died she was given lots of drips . . . only for the autopsy to say she died of dehydration.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2013
medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by koolet: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Abeg all dis stories wil neva bring ha back nau so forget ha mater shez gone so tink of aw 2 maintain ur own life... shey?
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Denn(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
londonrivals:
...It was not negligence on the part of the Doctors who saw her but the nature of an ailment that kept drying up her blood without any active bleeding in her body.

NoContract:

Can u see what I am reading shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i pray not to be treated by this kind of doctor....even for Nairalandism (addiction to NL)
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by antontech(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
People are wicked,which kind sickness be dat.Nawaoo
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by cyril83(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Which 1 be RIP RIP all d time....na how many time una wan wish her RIP? The babe don waka so make d case close joor
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Allisonrichy(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2013
Only Go knows how she died...tired of hearing all this rumuor about her death
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by phemmydiya: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2013
We (Nigerian) fail to understand that every death should be diagnosis thoroughly so as to prevent the same occurring. Develop countries use on usual death like this to prepare future cases. Nothing wrong in NMA looking at a cases like this away from general public. RIP Adieu Bidi Komolafe.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by LadyWinona: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Denn:

i pray not to be treated by this kind of doctor....even for Nairalandism (addiction to NL)

I don't see where the doctor had erred. He had simply explained d situation in a way that any layman can understand it. If he had said that her PCV was static at 18L/L despite 40 pints of packed cells been infused due to possible aplasia of the red blood cell evidenced by lack of erythrocytes query cause, would you have understood him? Let's be fair here.

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Watermelon(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Choi, those vampires are very wicked, 40units of blood in just 3months undecided. May be she had bone marrow failure(aplasia)
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: sadAye oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Invincible blood suckers. Africa magic noni.
hope she has not made covenant with the evil ones because all these actors/actresses always go very far spiritually to get fame.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by gen2briz(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2013
I know say for good one month bisi story go still dey land for NL front page... why you no allow her rest in peace

Come to think of it now people go still dey link this issue with witchcraft
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Sicozone(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2013
All na story....DESTINY IS DESTINY....can hardly be altered.....sha Thank God 4 ur life having a hope of 2moro guaranteed by Christ
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by greall1: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2013
REST IN PEACE
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by victorD3: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mcdugull:

My be she was suffering from TB JOSHUA tongue tongue tongue tongue

Maybe you will die this year of the same illness.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by jedisco(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
phemmydiya: We (Nigerian) fail to understand that every death should be diagnosis thoroughly so as to prevent the same occurring. Develop countries use on usual death like this to prepare future cases. Nothing wrong in NMA looking at a cases like this away from general public. RIP Adieu Bidi Komolafe.

Omo what is this?
If english dey hard you lyk this why not use pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
londonrivals: A lot of stories have been flying around, and we also got so many comments that suggested it was a spiritual attack. We couldn’t post them because almost all fingers were pointing at a particular actor.

Some websites have also said it was a spiritual attack too. Some said it was due to the negligence of the Doctors who took care of her. But one of the doctors
who treated her, has this to say;

It was not just a miscarriage she had I treated her in my hospital few weeks before her demise where I counselled and referred her to UCH. She kept on
receiving blood without bleeding and her pcv kept on going down. I learnt the pregnancy was terminated to save her life and in all she took about 40 units of
blood within 3 months. It was not negligence on the part of the Doctors who saw her but the nature of an
ailment that kept drying up her blood without any active bleeding in her body.

I doubt the veracity of this. What kind of doctor will come out and give details of his patient to the press without her consent? What happened to patient confidentiality?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.