Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? (20401 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children / Have You Guys Watch Back From America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by RedLight1: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bleep U: It's good to spend time doing something that makes you happy, it lenghtens life. FOR ME CARTOON MAKES ME HAPPY AND IMPROVES MY CHOICE OF WORDS
choice of word? U mean like FUC.K U? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Red-Light:
well i like spongebob..
square pant lol
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by sarutobie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Naruto? Naruto?? My best anime of all time..@OP if you watch that 'cartoon' for 30mins,you will get addicted trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by cnwamo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
So long as its a cartoon, i will watch.
I love cartoons
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pls, does anyone hve d older episodes of Naruto,.... I dey find wer to download am
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by cnwamo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
sarutobie: Naruto? Naruto?? My best anime of all time..@OP if you watch that 'cartoon' for 30mins,you will get addicted trust me.

30mins is too much
Naruto is damn too interesting
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am Still Waiting For Naruto Season 25 o
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by 299: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
I love FAMILY GUY....the best ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
goto kyuubisubs.com or www.narutoget.cm and use IDM to download the episodes or better yet search for the torrent ., you can get the whole bunshin episodes in one torrent it shold be around 18 to 20Gigs
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Op u think pipu will concur with ur definition of cartoon.have u watch shrek ice age kungfu panda deze are interesting story lines...just chill guy de type of u allow ur children to too much cartoon which is bad...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Anime all the way! Believe me Anime protray a more positive message than most movies of today! I'd chose Anime over our so called home video any day, any time. BANKAI!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
@maxwell season??,, why dont you download each episode from the links i just put up .,as each episode gets released every wednesday night,.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by RedLight1: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Jeffy1206: square pant lol
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kid7soccer(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wat do u no, wen u watching xra**, gangster movie. Naruto, bleach, dragon ball, are not for kids the story line are meant for the matured mind. For me naruto is the best cartoon or anime have ever watch, dragon ball, bleach, and samurai x, oh i forgot voltrone the defenders of the universe. Y not ask i do girls watch nija movie when it got no head or tail.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by ichidodo: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
penguin of madagascar! sweeeettt!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
I watch cartoons because it makes me feel young especially while I watch ben ten or sponge box with my little nieces and nephews
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
omo 666 views ,.,.,. i think its about time we start a manga thread
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by rodeo0070(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
LOL...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Feraz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
kishimi8: omo 666 views ,.,.,. i think its about time we start a manga thread
there's a thread on Naruto at the tv/movies section.....even Seun watches Naruto.....so op, you see many people here watch animes......
Is someone still waiting for the cds to be out, go download 'em online and watch.....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
@op, guy, na wa u o. Animes and other such art are incredibly beautiful visuals. They keep your imagination firing like mad. In fact, certain "impossible" things like Naruto's rasen jutsus are so convincing because they're a drawing, they might turn out annoyingly lame when done by live actors. But you might not get it sha. grin

Naruto rules!!!!! Whenever Kishi smokes that thing he does, that is. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
not naruto .,,. i meant manga in general,. there are other series we watch also ,.,like one piece which is even older and more engaging than naruto.,.,.
@ ihedinobi no de joke with my uncle name like that o ,.., you no see my name kishimoto
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Creatrixity(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
I love me some manga!!Naruto rocks cos its filled with anatomically correct descriptions of moves and corresponding reactions..its funny too and the underlying theme is about bonds and friendship..whats not to like..op free yourself and stop being a stature-like kill joy!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by chreldb(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
I never outgrew cartoons and animations, dont think I ever will. Always looking forward to new releases of animated series like family guy and the likes. Love disney channel and cartoon network cartoons. Recently saw hotel translavania, paranorman, The guardians and wreck it Ralph all in 3D. Actually I think that adult cartoon enthusiasts have a higher IQ than others. Because sometimes you have to be really smart and up to date to see the hidden humors disguised in parodies and satires. My friends used to make fun of me when ever they caught me watching cartoons. But I jokingly tell them that cartoons are for the matured minds so that's why they can't understand or see it in my way. Meanwhile one local girl once asked if I was gay because I watch cartoons. I just SMH for her. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by LaPink: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
I don't like Cartoons or animes and the likes and I don't know why. *not interested*
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
kishimi8: not naruto .,,. i meant manga in general,. there are other series we watch also ,.,like one piece which is even older and more engaging than naruto.,.,.
@ ihedinobi no de joke with my uncle name like that o ,.., you no see my name kishimoto

Do you smoke that thing too? grin I hear it's very potent. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
@cherald,.. na real local girl she be,.., ive got ladies ,.,.,,., malos infact that would blow you away with detailed naruto and bleach gist
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by kishimi8(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ihedinobi.,. no need to smoke am i get high when ever i hear the word jutsu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by ikekings(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Whatever!!! Naruto, bleach, one piece and co all the way... I watch them, and I enjoy watching it... I'm watching bleach right now... tongue tongue tongue... When is the latest episode of bleach coming out?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by dawoyo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Donmichaelz: i was in school the other day wen i saw eight 500 Level student watching something,at 1st i taught it was adult movie,bt 2 my greatest suprise it was NARUTO..i was suprise.the funny part was wen dey started calling the character's E.g Sasuke,neji,blah blah e.t.c .
why cant they watch movies of their Age?

Are u kidding me? Do u honestly believe kids will understand an anime like Naruto? Animes are not just for kids, they target all audience from all works of life.
Anyways, Naruto isn't just an anime, it's d ANIME gan gan. Have u watched one piece? It's d only anime I for one prefers to Naruto. It's my personal favourite.
You knw if u try and watch it, I bet ur perspective will most definitely change.
Log on to narutoget.com & watchop.com to read their mangas and watch the videos online.
Cheers.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by rodeo0070(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2013

Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
dopeJemi: guy dey dere dey sLeep 4 bicycLe, dey dere make boxers dey wear u

Any spongebob Fan in d House?
grin

C
UR LIFE....... SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Re: Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? by pekelepekele(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
For kids or adult . I still love watching "Tom and Jerry" with "Pinokyo the long nose" oh Animal kingdom , Lion king . Awesome cartoons .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Time In A Cinema / Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / Official Thread For Gotham Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.