Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fela Kuti Audio And Videos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela Kuti Audio And Videos (4659 Views)

[MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] / Fela Kuti: 15 Year Anniversary: Your Favourite Fela Lyrics And Quotes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2006
buckeye,

Thanks alot for sending those music of fela kuti but it's seem to be there is an error. i ask of the music of fela kuti title name is V.I.P, yes you send it but not the music you send, it was talk and talk, you listen to the V.I.P you send. And also for the one of teacher don't teach me nonse it's sound like another title but using teacher don't teach me nonse to save it. Pleasing to send the song and not the talk of V.I.P of fela kuti. Also pleasing you to listen to one you send as teacher don't teach me nonse and give me the title of that. Mind you, i will still want the teacher don't teach me nonse.

Thanks alot and Best regard.

bigname.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2006
mochafella,

please kindly send teacher don't teach me nonse and V.I.P. thanks for the latest ones you send. i'm greatful.

bigname
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2006
please ohhhhhhh

we need more of fela kuti music V.I.P, TEACHER DON'T TEACH ME NONSE and many more please send it all.

thanksssssssssssssssss.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by superb(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2006
i've got the cd of "teacher don teach me nonsense".i'll have to check for the other one.i've got some other tracks on my pc which my brother ripped from a collection of fela cd set.i'll have to check later which one's are there
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by superb(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
i will upload the song shortly
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by superb(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2006
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=152D0E297FBB9029

the above link is for "teacher don't teach me nonsense" full real version
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana / Jay Sleek Is A Fraud / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.