Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State (6441 Views)

APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Gunmen Invade Delta Hospital, Abduct 3 Patients / Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Psylas(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Ola0711: I. S. L. A. M Again...religion of violence..Islam is the problem of nigeria..
c go ask google, islam means peace
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by muktarmtt(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2013
malele: I thought boko declared seize fire
Who d Bleep tell is boko boys dnt u hard dat dey attack worshipers first in d mosques
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2013
My people, Whats up for the Seize fire?. Shey i talk am earlier on.
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by disboy: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2013
val_dee: But then, lack of ability to comprehend and articulation is seriously lacking in Niraland.

The report said bandit; people are saying boko haram and Islam.

That place has a bad history; may God protect his people.

What is the difference between 'bandicts' , boko haram, Terrorists, jambs etc? or were u not taught 'SYNONYM' during ur secondary school days?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Autoreply(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Ola0711: I. S. L. A. M Again...religion of violence..Islam is the problem of nigeria..
. You know, last year wen Igbo people wanted all dem igbos to come back home and leave the north e.g Zaria but some of the refuse to go as they have huge investments here up north, did you know that these igbo's dress up like northeners at night to attack thier fellow igbo people just to push them home but as faith will have it, one of the guys in the hit squad demanded money from one of the person they were to hit and that lead to thier arrest, this news never went to the media? So friend, all is not Islam as u tink. Also just a couple of blocks from my house still in zaria, a Doctor was shot dead with his wife in the car but the wife survived and the car was taken, we all thought they were members of Boko Haram that did it @ about 7pm on his way back from office trying to open his gate to enter the house, they were on a bike, everyone concluded it was BH group cos there were sporadic killings all over Zaria then. Someone called from warri that he found a phone under the driver sit of the car he bought, this was how he was told of wat happend he alerted the police & arrested the person the sold him the car who led them to the one that brought the car from zaria, The Doctors Machenic. Am telling this cos I don't want us to always conclude it is Islam b'cos alot of bad ones are taking advantage of the situation up North. God Help us all

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by dederocs(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
SaharaReporters has just received information from students living in Birnin Gwaritown in Kaduna State to the effect that heavily armed bandits took over the Police Station in the area and burnt it down after about two hours of gun battle with troops.
The police station is completely razed in an attack that started at midnight, according to the source.
Banks and other public buildings were reportedly bombed along with the Police Station.
The source who claimed to have witnessed the attack said the bandits also planted Improvised Explosive Devices(IEDs) that exploded simultaneously in addition to sporadic gun shots.
The source also said that the whole area was sealed by the unidentified gunmen whose number could not be ascertained because of they came in the dark. Several police officers and some of the bandits are believed to have died in the attack which lasted about two hours.
“We are trapped, and under fear, we need military support to, if not there is no certainty on our lives. As I speak, they are still firing”, he said.
In October, 2012, bandits invaded the town killing some 20 worshippers leaving a Mosque in an early morning raid in the area.
Calls made to spokespersonsof the army and police were not returned as at the time of this report.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/breaking-news-gunmen-invade-birnin-gwari-township-kaduna-state-bomb-police-station-and-ban
Boko haram and jamb are all same,the govt should use lethal force with utmost ruthlessness-kill them all and thei sponsors.terrorists never change,they need to be sent to eternal condemnation in hell.Bleep dialogue.
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by franchizy(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2013
What has Islam to do with this, I ve said it severally and wil keep saying it, majority of Boko Haram are jobless christians carrying out dis evil in d name of Muslims, if u r in doubt then ask GEJ and d Federal Govt to name the sponsors. Islam is a religion of peace so be guided accordingly pls

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by dederocs(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2013
franchizy:
What has Islam to do with this, I ve said it severally and wil keep saying it, majority of Boko Haram are jobless christians carrying out dis evil in d name of Muslims, if u r in doubt then ask GEJ and d Federal Govt to name the sponsors. Islam is a religion of peace so be guided accordingly pls
everyone knows what it is,even muslims openly praise boko haram as their standing army,wake up from your delusion.Islamic extremists.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by lacasa: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2013
ezedolar: Can any thing good ever come out of the north or any muslim state?

Slow poke

Dnt u know the North is mixed Wt large population of christians, muslims, traditional worshippers & even atheists undecided

Especially a state like Kaduna undecided

Read my Friend, get educated ​ so ​ u can make informed comments on forums oк? okoro? wink
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2013
My fellow xtains plz reason with me, can peace reign in Nigeria again? In short can peace reign in d world again? Y are we wasting our time prayin for peace to reign? I think the Bible make it clear that violence will takes place instead of peace, nations waging war against each other, mysterious things appearing everyday, R those things happenin now r not signs of end time? Or did i got it wrong? If i didn't then y r we wasting our time prayin for peace? Plz say sometin, am really confuse

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2013
This is not boko haram,dis is work of armed robbers.
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
The eyewitness is a prime suspect. How did he manage to cover all he said amidst sporadic gun shots and loud explosions. Abi him na jackie shan? btw do people still live in that part of this country?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by taharqa: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
franchizy:
LOL... Shee you are joking sha??
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by obxddon(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
For me I think its high time the sourtherners,epecially the Igbo race came together as one and have a common front...buy there own guns,have their own explosives and also prepare very well....These bastard notherners cannot continue to fustrate our lives...Lets Divide joor.....

All of U just watch,wen a Northerner becomes the president all the fighting and bombing will stop. southerners are being marginalized killed and treated like second class citizen...Igbo people are bad..Ok let them Go their way..No way.....Una dey mad...Nigeria must break for peace to dey.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
obxddon: For me I think its high time the sourtherners,epecially the Igbo race came together as one and have a common front...buy there own guns,have their own explosives and also prepare very well....These bastard notherners cannot continue to fustrate our lives...Lets Divide joor.....

All of U just watch,wen a Northerner becomes the president all the fighting and bombing will stop. southerners are being marginalized killed and treated like second class citizen...Igbo people are bad..Ok let them Go their way..No way.....Una dey mad...Nigeria must break for peace to dey.
dat is d truth my guy,if it was dis tym dat Ojukwu stood up,I'm so sure he would succeed coz then ppl didn't really understand what Ojukwu was upto,they thought he wanted to rule bt nw ppl esp. d southerners nw understand what Ojukwu was afta then.
Although,I'm a yoruba guy,apart 4rm Awolowo,I think Ojukwu is d 2nd greatest leader dat has ever lived in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by batstan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
They're really trying to keep the drain pipe flowing *security vote*. Guys we've to end these
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by hamuel: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bomb blast at angwan muazu kaduna
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by hamuel: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Breaking news: Bomb blast at anguwan muazu kaduna
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
disboy:

What is the difference between 'bandicts' , boko haram, Terrorists, jambs etc? or were u not taught 'SYNONYM' during ur secondary school days?

Bandits you mean to say, right?

And you say no difference between them? Alright.

By the way, Young are who obviously was not well taught in school.
Re: Gunmen Invade Birnin Gwari Township In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2013
Shebi sharia was supposed to eradicate all ills?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Form Exposes APC Governorship Aspirant’s Akinwunmi Ambode / Nasarawa State Governorship Election / ‘How Metuh Disbursed N400m For Media Project’ - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.