Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (23468 Views)

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Theblessed(f): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
[size=16pt]And this evil Emenuwa -just wait your turn!

You violated an innocent child and your own 5 children are under your care, aren't they?

Wait, just wait - what goes round will come round 1000000 times for you - just wait!
[/size]
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by phoneport247: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
EVEN SATAN WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE DOING THIS
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Tolexander: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chanchit:

bros abeg don't be baffled o, some girls fit be 13yrs but their abuna na 30yrs.
well!
My pharmacology lecturer said something in the class. He said 'some of you girls here are biologically older than your mother'.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Goodgoody1: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
olalekan91: There's nothing to say now the deed has being done the men should face the pane Nd the girl should be properly taking care of and. After delivery the baby should be taking to motherless babies home
Why motherless babies home when the human animal creatures that did the things are around. All they have to do is to conduct a DNS test on the child when born so as to ascertain the real father of the child, but the problem is the trauma the little girl would be passing through now. Her actions were also wrong, for not telling her parents then the act might have been going on or another boy might have been doing the thing to create an easy access for the three wise sex men to enter without pain
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Mrajonder(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
AKPORS CLASS. The new Principal was walkin
around the school compound to inspect it.
He was passing along Akpors
class when he heared everybody
in d class chorusing Words and Particle after their
teacher. He was impressed so he decided to check them
out. The Principal
entered.
Class: Good afternoon to u sir. God
bless.
Principal: what class is this? Class: js 3F sir.
Principal: what is the topic u are treatin?
Class: Word Particle sir.
Principal: thats gud, am impress.
akpors their Teacher stood
aside smilin. Class: thank u sir.
Principal: i will like to further test
u.
Class: No problem sir. Principal: ok, lets start.
Up......
Class: up uper upest
Principal: short
Class:
short shorter shortest Principal: good Class: good,
gooder, goodest.
Principal: Thats wrong
Class: thats wrong, thats wronger,
dats wrongest.
Principal: what? Class: what, whater, whatest.
Principal: shut up
Class: shut up, shut uper, shut
upest.
Principal: na wao
Class: na wao, na waoer, na waoest.
Principal: what kind
of class is dis?
Class: what kind of
class is this, what kind of class is
diser, what kind of class is disest. Principal: teacher are u lukin at them?
Class: teacher ar u lukin at them,
teacher ar u lukin at themer, teacher ar u lukin at
themest.
Principal: am out abeg.
Class: am out abeg, am out abeger, am out abegest.
Teacher akpors: lol
Class: lol loler lolest. Principal fainted.
Get more jokes da wud make ur day by like dz page...www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by mukoloAndy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
[/quote][quote author=dayokanu]

WHy am I not surprised

Rapping a 13yr old girl?

They should be castrated with hot iron

Mu-heheheh grin
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by abeldav(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
What in God's name is this 3men? 13years God have mercy. that's a cause. They deserve to bear the consequences squarely

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by wildbubble(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
ifyalways: So the mother, a mom could not notice that her daughter was pregnant till it got to the 5th month?

Freecocoa:And just what kind of a mother doesn't notice her little girl is pregnant till the 5th month?
You women really think people believe you are as perfect as you pretend to be on NL.
I can only pray that people like you won't visit the mother at a time like this when she'd be having a hard time coping with this.

What do you gain from blaming her mother.

Even if you see all the signs of pregnancy in your 13 year old daughter, what mother's thoughts would even go towards that direction until a doctor confirms the pregnancy. The girl was just a kid for christ sakes. No one watches out for pregnancy in innocent little kids. It's still people like you who blame the victim in cases like this. Why can't you just face what happened and stop the blame game. Smh!

7 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by missmood(f): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
dis is pure INHUMANITY
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by mshd5: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Too bad but dont trust d girl herself, a 13yrs without tear n pain until some months b4 manifestatn
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by preselect(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Theblessed: [size=16pt]And this evil Emenuwa -just wait your turn!

You violated an innocent child and your own 5 children are under your care, aren't they?

Wait, just wait - what goes round will come round 1000000 times for you - just wait!
[/size]
I don't subscribe to the idea of visiting the sins of the father to the children. My God says the soul that sinneth shall die( not his children)
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
This is sad, very horrible. This little girl will have to live with this physical, sexual and emotional abuse for the rest of her life. There's no law protecting the right of women in that country. Don't get me wrong even here in the United States we have them h0rny dogs around but this is sickening.

I have a 5yr old beautiful daughter "see profile" right now I gotta imagine if she was my daughter! Boyh guns should be legalized in Nigeria.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by gennym(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
i could kill them if i lay my eyes on them....pedophiles!.
mtchewwww embarassedi could kill them if i lay my eyes on them....pedophiles!.
mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Tolexander: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mrajonder: AKPORS CLASS. The new Principal was walkin
around the school compound to inspect it.
He was passing along Akpors
class when he heared everybody
in d class chorusing Words and Particle after their
teacher. He was impressed so he decided to check them
out. The Principal
entered.
Class: Good afternoon to u sir. God
bless.
Principal: what class is this? Class: js 3F sir.
Principal: what is the topic u are treatin?
Class: Word Particle sir.
Principal: thats gud, am impress.
akpors their Teacher stood
aside smilin. Class: thank u sir.
Principal: i will like to further test
u.
Class: No problem sir. Principal: ok, lets start.
Up......
Class: up uper upest
Principal: short
Class:
short shorter shortest Principal: good Class: good,
gooder, goodest.
Principal: Thats wrong
Class: thats wrong, thats wronger,
dats wrongest.
Principal: what? Class: what, whater, whatest.
Principal: shut up
Class: shut up, shut uper, shut
upest.
Principal: na wao
Class: na wao, na waoer, na waoest.
Principal: what kind
of class is dis?
Class: what kind of
class is this, what kind of class is
diser, what kind of class is disest. Principal: teacher are u lukin at them?
Class: teacher ar u lukin at them,
teacher ar u lukin at themer, teacher ar u lukin at
themest.
Principal: am out abeg.
Class: am out abeg, am out abeger, am out abegest.
Teacher akpors: lol
Class: lol loler lolest. Principal fainted.
Get more jokes da wud make ur day by like dz page...www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
this one don miss way.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: My God! What is wrong with these men na? Is patronizing ashis now a luxury only the rich can afford? I thought there are asewos that charge as low as 500 naira, some will even do for just a plate of peppersoup and small stout so what's with the fixation on children?angry

May the devil castrate those bast*rds.
na free toto dem dey find and dem don see the result.when you calculate the cost of paying an ashi and renting a room in a hotel,dem don do the calculation before dem see say to go straff 13years old be the best.some men need to be castrated walahi!
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
wildbubble:

You women really think people believe you are as perfect as you pretend to be on NL.
I can only pray that people like you won't visit the mother at a time like this when she'd be having a hard time coping with this.

What do you gain from blaming her mother.

Even if you see all the signs of pregnancy in your 13 year old daughter, what mother's thoughts would even go towards that direction until a doctor confirms the pregnancy. The girl was just a kid for christ sakes. No one watches out for pregnancy in innocent little kids. It's still people like you who blame the victim in cases like this. Why can't you just face what happened and stop the blame game. Smh!

hmmmm.... odikwa egwu! embarassed embarassed
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Outrageous.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
uzeba: Is the gal rape or she go for it?? because all dis children wey dey fine weti pass them!!

This young man is making a point ooo .
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Pankaj1106(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
I am really surprised how can a man can do such type of animal activity with a little and innocent girl..
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by honeypie143: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin
tomakint:
Even though you are on 'my ignore list' I just feel like posing two questions before you and I need some answers!

(1) Do you prefer to die a 'Tribalist'?
(2) Do you prefer to die a 'Psychopath'?

I am waiting? Oh by the way, YOU KNOW I AM A YORUBA MAN LIKE YOU! Lest I forget, a belated happy new year to you! cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by tomakint: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pankaj1106: I am really surprised how can a man can do such type of animal activity with a little and innocent girl..
It seems you forgot in a hurry that Yerima, a former governor married a girl of the same age while serving as a governor undecided The only difference was that one was a 'carnal knowledge of an innocent girl with three adults' the other was a 'mutual consent between an elderly man and a minor' but it is still the same thing though! Yerima being a public figure shouldn't have done that too undecided

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by sexyval(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
mshd5: Too bad but dont trust d girl herself, a 13yrs without tear n pain until some months b4 manifestatn

U mumu sha ooo , how stupid can u be ? Is dat d point fool , I feel like slapping d stupidity out of u... Ewu

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by wildbubble(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Tolexander: well!
My pharmacology lecturer said something in the class. He said 'some of you girls here are biologically older than your mother'.

uzeba: Is the gal molestation or she go for it?? because all dis children wey dey fine weti pass them!!

Rooneyboy
This young man is making a point ooo .

And the 'blame the victim' game begins. It's a 13year old girl here for Christ sakes, what difference does it make if she wanted it. What has that even got to do with anything. If the suspects deserve 20years in jail, do they automatically get 10years because the thirteen year old girl wanted sex? You people are so silly.

Tolexander, it is men like you who would dip their dirty fingers into their new born daughter's privates, cuz even if the girl is just 6weeks old, her toto would look 20. Foolish person!

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by ficoram(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Legit1: The child will be multi-talented. grin

Let's hope, except for this barbaric act.

shame on u.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by victorD3: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Every wonderful thing happens in Lagos.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by truborn9ja: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Niiade: A man with Five kids cant molest his own kids, he just killed that girl. The three men should be confined to a semi prison or factory, where they will work and not get paid salaries. they would only be fed and everything goes to the girl and her unborn baby. That is way too bad
What makes u think he has not been molesting his children secretly?
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Tolexander: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
wildbubble:

And the 'blame the victim' game begins. It's a 13year old girl here for Christ sakes, what difference does it make if she wanted it. What has that even got to do with anything. If the suspects deserve 20years in jail, do they automatically get 10years because the thirteen year old girl wanted sex? You people are so silly.

Tolexander, it is men like you who would dip their dirty fingers into their new born daughter's privates, cuz even if the girl is just 6weeks old, her toto would look 20. Foolish person!
woman! Did you bother reading my first comment? The one you quoted is just a response to a quote anyway. besides i never dipped my dirty finger into yours.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
sori 2 d gal....bt cum oh
is she a V?
Y she no tel her mum,even if ha dad go dy harsh!
Mayb d tin swit ha dats y she kept it away,no mata hw person treaten u reach,wen e or she no show u gun or juju,u go open up 2 person wey u no dy fear,n if she was a V,gosh she no go fit waka or sit down wel,afta colectin 3trok of cane....2 me,doz 3men nid 2 b lock in cage 2 try dsame act wit mr lion,na only him fit giv dem wel jungle justice
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by tollytexy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bet.. Was she a virgin already or she got disvirgined by those goats??
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by SisiKill1: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Bet these men read how people condemned the 11 yrs old girl from months ago, who was raped by five guys. They saw how she was called all sorts of names while saying very little about the adult men who raped her and figured. . .Hey why not? It's not like anyone is gonna blame us. So let's get the parry started!!!

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by SisiKill1: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Adufaye: sori 2 d gal....bt cum oh
is she a V?
Y she no tel her mum,even if ha dad go dy harsh!
Mayb d tin swit ha dats y she kept it away,no mata hw person treaten u reach,wen e or she no show u gun or juju,u go open up 2 person wey u no dy fear,n if she was a V,gosh she no go fit waka or sit down wel,afta colectin 3trok of cane....2 me,doz 3men nid 2 b lock in cage 2 try dsame act wit mr lion,na only him fit giv dem wel jungle justice

Like it isn't bad enough you a making a very crude point then you top it off with your even cruder way of writing....people like you really ought to be locked up and the keys thrown away. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Like it isn't bad enough you a making a very crude point then you top it off with your even cruder way of writing....people like you really ought to be locked up and the keys thrown away. undecided
by d way i wasn't referin 2 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.