Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos (23469 Views)

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by TableLeg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lawd Hammercy! shocked
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Tolexander: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
wildbubble:

The thirteen year old is a street girl and her activities warrant the barbaric actions of men, in other words, street girls deserve to be raped. When I read that, I had a sudden clear vision of who you are and what you look like. You are a tout and now I'm gonna have to stop talking to you. Bye!
but i think you are familiar with literature. What is happening to your sense of understanding? Did i say she deserved it? Human beings are only addressed the way they are dressed.
Am not wishing you prostitutes bad anyway.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by kolamilan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
DJDOLA: some men are useless....now dis is my judgment i here by order d area boys 2 tigh there peni.s wit baboowire..and pour acid wit atagungun on it....ORDER
haha u wicked oo.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by buchai: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
The deed has been done and proper investigations needs to be carried to ascertain the actual person among the three(3) that owns the baby but am suspecting Emenuwa according to the story he has been "visiting" the girl before he lured his two younger friends to the "visiting" too. It was a calculated approach from Emenuwa to involved the other two young(old) men. And the girl in question should be properly questioned to be able 2 ascertain her thru age, and what level of school she is in now?. In all, i wil say it is a punishable offence by law.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by razznaija(f): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
[size=14pt]WTH men there are so many f2ck!ng ped0ph!les out there, WHF is going on with this generation? All those ped0ph!les out there seriously need to be handled the same way those 18 year old Uniport students were handled in aluu community. Jesus Christ![/size]

BTW why is the word 'Ped0phile' censored?

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by redsun(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Asis: Wait 13yrs old?oga oo,as in wetn dem see for her body?aoooo,haba d act of immorality don de tke so many dimensions o,those guys need 2 b punished severely dem de mad ni..chai

A nigerian senator is married to one. Paedophilia is more or less a norm in Nigeria. This poor girl's own became a problem because she is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by babaireti(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint:

That he-goat deserves to be forgotten in Kirikiri, at 32 with 5 kids, (I wonder how his kids would looked like, no family planning in this modern age) he must be a 'born to fucck' specie of Homo Sapiens Sapiens

You are too good ,i like your comment,well thought-out and well delivered.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by monex(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
freecocoa: My God! What is wrong with these men na? Is patronizing ashis now a luxury only the rich can afford? I thought there are asewos that charge as low as 500 naira, some will even do for just a plate of peppersoup and small stout so what's with the fixation on children?angry

And just what kind of a mother doesn't notice her little girl is pregnant till the 5th month?

May the devil castrate those bast*rds.

yes there are o. these guys are just psychos.

runing someone's life because of some stupid urge and some minutes of sinful pleasure.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by wabterry(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
wildbubble:

In other words, the little girl could have been dirty right? The questions you are asking is exactly what is wrong with child-rape investigations in Nigeria. Let's say you are asked to look into this little girl's case, you ignore the major issue before you and go about 'investigating the baffling issues surrounding this matter', issues like the ones you've mentioned: 'What kind of a girl was the victim, was she a virgin, did she like sex, did her parents watch her like a hawk'. And what exactly would you do with the answers to these questions when you get them? Let me guess, establish that it wasn't entirely the fault of the three he-goats who molested her. The girl asked for it by loving sex at 13, her parents asked for it by not noticing that the girl has been raped, those three innocent young men are the real victims here, they only played into the hands of a young slut and her careless parents.

If there is any other thing on earth your stewpid questions are supposed to establish, except the ones I've just stated, then by all means come out with it already and stop sounding like a perv!

You are right.A child is a child and the responsibility of the society is protect them.It amazes me how some people in this NL want to push the blame to the young girl.Even if she loves sex,or is calling men to come and have sex with her ,does that justify why she should be sexually abuse.The blame the victim is something that has a strong hold on our society.This is one of the reason why children fear reporting abuse,because some how people will find a way to push the blame to them.So because she did not have lacerations in her vagina it stops the act from being rape.Anybody who is having sex with a minor is abusing that child ,even if the child gave their consent.My God they call them children because their mind is not fully develop.It is sad to see that in our society that some adults cannot allow children to be children.

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by chilman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
3 black he-goats that shame has uncover their eyes.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by Noali: 7:14am On May 02, 2013
That's why they are women who have sex with you for money, if your wife traveled and you're horney and you don't want to self-service, then buy a LovePeddler and do your thing instead of using a 13-year-old girl, that's just crazy.
Re: 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
dayokanu:

WHy am I not surprised

Rapping a 13yr old girl?

They should be castrated with hot iron
Castrated with hot iron or SLEDGE-HAMMER!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State / Fake PHCN Staff Killed After Robbery Operation At A Lady's House In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.