Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs (18627 Views)

NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by obaxlove(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
For pple dat still wnt to apply and those dat can't remember wen we applied. Here is d link.

http://ng.gigajob.com/job-offer-for-Prestel-Telecom-Nigeria-Accepting-CVs-in-Ibadan-o132228413
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by zada(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Obax, pls tell Toocooded that he shld read thru the message sent from PRESTEL requires documents including NYSC certificate. So hw OND wan take get am? No offence oh!
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Ayofizzle(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello guys, i got the mail as well, from what i can remember it was a link i got in the month of june/july from a relative in abuja about a recruiting firm that needs trainee's for recruitment and i uploaded ♏ɣ CV via it. Am unable to retrieve the link but incase i get a vital info on it, i will post it.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by kismo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
obaxlove: For pple dat still wnt to apply and those dat can't remember wen we applied. Here is d link.

http://ng.gigajob.com/job-offer-for-Prestel-Telecom-Nigeria-Accepting-CVs-in-Ibadan-o132228413

My friend, you better stop this rubbish. This link is a scam. Please don't apply through it. After they capturing your data, they will start sending you fake job interviews of jobs you never applied for. believe me.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by murphyrichy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
obaxlove: For pple dat still wnt to apply and those dat can't remember wen we applied. Here is d link.

thanks, but I checked 'n' didn't see any link on wir I can send my Cv to.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
I will advise you go through word problems, synonyms, comprehensions and quantitative reasoning.
Your speed and accuracy matters. You can ask those that have done Computer-Based-Test.

1 Like

Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by toocoded: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
@obax, @zada, got u guys....i'll be preparing for the test all the same
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Golden Dr.:
I will advise you go through word problems, synonyms, comprehensions and quantitative reasoning.
Your speed and accuracy matters. You can ask those that have done Computer-Based-Test.
Nice one dere joor
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Maxdiamond(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls house,we nid more information about this company.there website and wia is there head office and many more..pls let drop what we kw abt them.Av try to get d company profile but to no avail..let keep ourselves current.thanks
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Somex10202(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Is as if nt many people got dis invite.am nt seeing people respond dat much.please any1 wit useful tips how to go abt d test shud please share.tanx
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by zada(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2013
@NL, what is happening ooO... No body has info.on prestel recruitment? Pls help u knw anything abt theM.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2013
Good morning Guys, just got this from one guy who is trying to extort candidates on this recruitment.
Please run for your dear lives. The recruitment itself is REAL, I have no doubts. However, please [/b]DO NOT PAY ANYONE for a test [b]please. He claims to have the test question and answers. Remember that what you struggle to get lasts longer, hence PLEASE DO NOT PAY HIM. My lil cent.
Good morning!!!

I’m mailing you confidentially concerning the aptitude test you will be having on 14th. I’m staff of Prestel Recruitment recruiting for new MTN connect centres. I work as their IT expert responsible for sending info to candidates. I have the questions and answers for batch 2 candidates. If you will be willing to have it, send 5k to Access Bank AYENI BABATUNDE 0020657642. This package is available till Friday. Its first pay, first have.

Please remember this is confidential, discuss with no third party please to avoid jeopardizing this opportunity. Reply me with teller number after payment and aptitude test Q&A as subject.

Guys, please let's get this guy out and expose him.
We will not only jeopardize, but also loose his job if at all he has one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
BE WARNED!!!
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by aleogho(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2013
Yea I got d Msg too, am starting to doubt d authenticity of d recruitment
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by obaxlove(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
I was copied too
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by busayo2020: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2013
I Got d mail too ooo 4rm 1 ovid david...
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Well, he has given us insight into the recruitment by saying "Prestel Recruitment is recruiting for new MTN connect centres". So let's get ourselves together for the new MTN task. Who knows what MTN connect centres staff does, and what is the pay package like, to start with
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by olempe(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2013
I got the mail too this morning, my take is; this SCAMMER is one of (us) the people who were mailed for the aptitude test because he copied most of the people that were mailed previously.

He calls himself Ovid David but put yoruba name account number.

So it's either one of us is trying to scam us, or the whole Prestel thing ain't real.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by obaxlove(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2013
olempe: I got the mail too this morning, my take is; this SCAMMER is one of (us) the people who were mailed for the aptitude test because he copied most of the people that were mailed previously.

He calls himself Ovid David but put yoruba name account number.

So it's either one of us is trying to scam us, or the whole Prestel thing ain't real.

U r right. Its possible d whole prestel thing ain't real. I smell "scamming".
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by olempe(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2013
koleefem05: Well, he has given us insight into the recruitment by saying "Prestel Recruitment is recruiting for new MTN connect centres"?

That might be true, cos I remember when a guy posted here that MTN is recruiting and gave a site to submit our details and CVs, that's the least I can remember of ♓☺w I came about this recruitment in the first place.

As for Ovid David, he's busted.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by toocoded: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Ovi David/Ayeni Babatunde! If I hear 5k ko, 5kobo ni!!! OLE!!!
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Maxdiamond(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2013
So guys what do we do now?is as if everything is turning upside down due to this scam msg of 5k tin.am geting confuse about dis recruitment..should we still prepare for the aptitude test on the 14th of sept or jst forget it?or are u pple sure we will meet the recruitment team @ the venues on the day schedule for the aptitude test?pls,we need to really advise ourselves here on what and what to do..so let let advise eachoda.pls someone shld respond to dis my msg.Thanks.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2013
The recruitment is real. The dude is one of you. Please, see my previous post. And for entry level we are looking at 130k.
Max'diamond:
So guys what do we do now?is as if everything is turning upside down due to this scam msg of 5k tin.am geting confuse about dis recruitment..should we still prepare for the aptitude test on the 14th of sept or jst forget it?or are u pple sure we will meet the recruitment team @ the venues on the day schedule for the aptitude test?pls,we need to really advise ourselves here on what and what to do..so let let advise eachoda.pls someone shld respond to dis my msg.Thanks.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by aleogho(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2013
olempe:

That might be true, cos I remember when a guy posted here that MTN is recruiting and gave a site to submit our details and CVs, that's the least I can remember of ♓☺w I came about this recruitment in the first place.

As for Ovid David, he's busted.

Yea I rememba seeing an advert on dis MTN center on NL wich I applied on d site..so mayb dats d root of dis Scam Ish
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2013
Golden Dr.:
The recruitment is real. The dude is one of you. Please, see my previous post. And for entry level we are looking at 130k.
I can still sight you.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by ineco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
@all,dnt mind him,even though.it expose is real,cn't him do it freely ? Just study ur gmat very well. Pls i didnt get d invite,is it possible 4 me to gate crash or wat do u think i should do ? Need ur respond.tnx
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by oliwaseunojo: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am suspicious of d whole process
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Abbaj: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
please any1 close to any one the test venue should please make verification for us...tanks
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by oliwaseunojo: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
I am suspicious of dis recruitment
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by tobey14(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Gud day my ppl, who among you received "confidential email" how do we address this? please Your respond.
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by tobey14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Good day nairalander, who among you received "confidential email" today, how do we address this,are we at the right path? I think we need to carry out investigation at those aforemention centre before the schedule date of the test.a ounce of prevention is worth than a pound of cure. Your quick response would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Abbaj: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
those at abuja area please call and confirm from afrihub how genuine the test is, just saw dier abuja number in dier website 098735000
Re: Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs by Maxdiamond(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abba j: those at abuja area please call and confirm from afrihub how genuine the test is, just saw dier abuja number in dier website 098735000
pls post the company website here for us to see and google abt them too.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Height Of Desperation!! / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? / Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.