Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This (6486 Views)

Let Your Wife Miss You Always / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / The Best Person To Tell Your Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No? So what are you then?

Born-again Christian?

What did you mean by "Aye" greeting then??!!

I'll do no such thing!

Na you I dey ask.
am signing off from this thread, mike, uyime said you are an active nairalander, I hope you will see this thread, I wanted to post it in romance section so you must see it but mods would redirect it here so no need,apology to you all that I insulted, am not suppose to bring this issue on a public forum but I did because that's the only place I can reach the person am looking for
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Sexkillzdick: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
harm Mike n die in jail, mumu...Maybe u're destined for destruction!!!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

But that's just it! You don't sound fine, man...

Now abeg forget all these people who don't really "understand English" or where you're coming from. Ignore them jare...

But er, maybe you fit help me out here...wetin be "Aye" greeting?? shocked shocked

Aye is a cult group... thats the language members use in greeting one another..

One of the characteristics of cultist on campus is obvious in op's stories... Most of them spend 10years and above studying a 4year course on campus...
desperate kids!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: and who mentioned cultism here?

I did! cool You wan deny ur group
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Caracta(f): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
This OP is funny sha. Oya give us the physical description of mikael, lets help you find him (out of our good gesture: a selfless service).

His fav food, his home town, his complexion, his mother's name, his phone number (the one you had), his qualification, his religion, etc.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Caracta: This OP is funny sha. Oya give us the physical description of mikael, lets help you find him (out of our good gesture: a selfless service).

His fav food, his home town, his complexion, his mother's name, his phone number (the one you had), his qualification, his religion, etc.

grin grin Jack Bauer Jr.

How are you, adorable?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Acidosis:

Aye is a cult group... thats the language members use in greeting one another..

One of the characteristics of cultist on campus is obvious in op's stories... Most of them spend 10years and above studying a 4year course on campus...
desperate kids!

shocked shocked shocked

Kinda explains his anger management issues...
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Caracta(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin Jack Bauer Jr.

How are you, adorable?
lol @ Jack Bauer...i'm fine
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: am signing off from this thread, mike, uyime said you are an active nairalander, I hope you will see this thread, I wanted to post it in romance section so you must see it but mods would redirect it here so no need,apology to you all that I insulted, am not suppose to bring this issue on a public forum but I did because that's the only place I can reach the person am looking for

even after 8 yrs, you still have the inability to guard the words from your mouth!
you jealously leaked my secrets to my girlfriend which caused me a massive heartbreak - i was pained and i felt the only way to take the pain away was to do the same to you. i have evened things up and i have moved on. you should move on too. greet uyime and capone - tell them it's not too late to change their ways. i have found the light and the way, you should kowtow me as well.

stay blessed!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Caracta(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

shocked shocked shocked

Kinda explains his anger management issues...
The guy has issues. Plus he finds it hard to forgive and let go. Jeez! Who has time for grudges these days? This is 2013.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Caracta:
lol @ Jack Bauer...i'm fine
cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

even after 8 yrs, you still have the inability to guard the words from your mouth!
you jealously leaked my secrets to my girlfriend which caused me a massive heartbreak - i was pained and i felt the only way to take the pain away was to do the same to you. i have evened things up and i have moved on. you should move on too. greet uyime and capone - tell them it's not too late to change their ways. i have found the light and the way, you should kowtow me as well.

stay blessed!

Mikey, you are something else! grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Sexkillzdick: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Mikey, you are something else! grin grin

stop calling him Mike;... our Op is a dull graduate... Chai! smh
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Enoquin(f): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe:

To eff Mikey up and it's on NL so he knows he's about to be effed

grin The Michael must be quaking in his boots for someone I am sure he barely recognises
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by toomuchn: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
If u don't let go of this anger in u NOW,
U will regret because an anger like this has a tendency of forever keeping you in a position of disadvantage where every thing you do will only come to nothing. So better help yourselve now and save your future from extreme pain.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
OP, u are here sprewin sh!!t, callin 'aye' and all dt crap. U think u are a hard man or u have seen it all? U are just a small boy that just graduated from school and haven't even served. U prolly think u are a man now, but guess what, u still need some growin up to do. What if u sleep and dont wake up(not that i am wishin u) and u didn't even live to see this ur arch enemy again, will u take ur hate to the grave? Mr. Man, no one lives forever, this life is too short to start holding grudges cos as it is now, u need deliverance, and something seems obvious, u have mortgaged ur soul to the devil (cultism) and u need to denounce it an break away. Incase u are havin any problem prayin, u can start with 'THE LORDS PRAYERS' and rebuke any spirit of unforgiveness in u, for it will someday consume u. REpent and GOD bless u
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Abbey2sam(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2013
No matter how you design or construct this story to make the guy look like he betrayed your trust which he did, the fact still remain that he saved you from fools paradise.

I can tell you I know how it feels, I was involved in similar situation which also took two years of my life, you see? He saved you
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by kpolli(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2013
What are you guys talking about? Saved who's life? To me the OP messed up by snitching but the revenge was overboard.... It's like telling like using a sledge hammer to beat ur son for spilling milk, the revenge was too much.. The guy has destroyed a father-son relationship your talking about him saving a life.... Trust that myt never be gotten back.... When u have this kinda relationship with ur dad, you would know how it feels

Which fool's paradise? If the OP wanted to live in wonder land, it didn't concern the other dude...

3 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2013
kpolli: What are you guys talking about? Saved who's life? To me the OP messed up by snitching but the revenge was overboard.... It's like telling like using a sledge hammer to beat ur son for spilling milk, the revenge was too much.. The guy has destroyed a father-son relationship your talking about him saving a life.... Trust that myt never be gotten back.... When u have this kinda relationship with ur dad, you would know how it feels

Which fool's paradise? If the OP wanted to live in wonder land, it didn't concern the other dude...
thanks bro, and the most painful thing is the content of the text message that he sent which my father didn't show me but I know he must ve written so many things that made my dad this mean

Anyway, I just pray you are reading all this, if you are, look up to my previous posts you will see my 2go I'd, add me and let's take it off here or send me your bb pin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2013
kpolli: What are you guys talking about? Saved who's life? To me the OP messed up by snitching but the revenge was overboard.... It's like telling like using a sledge hammer to beat ur son for spilling milk, the revenge was too much.. The guy has destroyed a father-son relationship your talking about him saving a life.... Trust that myt never be gotten back.... When u have this kinda relationship with ur dad, you would know how it feels

That's the problem . . . his friend didn't destroy his relationship with his father, HE DID by perpetuating such a lie in the first place . . .
It's like blaming someone for leaking to the police that you are a kidnapper. undecided undecided
Nobody asked him to lie to his father, he did all that on his own. He should bear the responsibilities for his actions, not his friend!
I think you kids of now a days should realize that there's nothing to be gained by being untruthful. The world will be a better place for us all if you do.

3 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2013
brixton: Aye axe man make u pardon ur kalakuta Broda. Oghede fo u my HL
All you stupid small boys are a disgrace to your confraternity. You come on an online forum and start yarning dust about something thats supposed to be a secret?? No wonder you lot are just a bunch of thugs these days with no real goal or objectives. I shake my head for you mate. Get a life!!!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Ujujoan:

That's the problem . . . his friend didn't destroy his relationship with his father, HE DID by perpetuating such a lie in the first place . . .
It's like blaming someone for leaking to the police that you are a kidnapper. undecided undecided
Nobody asked him to lie to his father, he did all that on his own. He should bear the responsibilities for his actions, not his friend!
I think you kids of now a days should realize that there's nothing to be gained by being untruthful. The world will be a better place for us all if you do.
let me ask you a question and I want you to answer sincerely, if you mistakenly got pregnant and abort it while in your parents house and your friend quickly rush and tell your father and the man that wants 2 marry you, did he/she do you any good? For crying out loud a lot of people did and still doing what I did and they corrected their mistake successfully

You said I lied to my father that I should bear the responsibilities not my friend, did I ask him to tell my father? If he didn't what would ve happened to me? If he didn't would the sch expelled me? If he didn't would my father ever know such thing ever took place? If he didn't would he die? How was what I did became his problem?

Listen I have a close friend who 4uc.k.e.d his elder brother fiancée and the elder brother still got married to her? What happened? If I leak the secret what would it change? Now that it remain a secret what happened? Did it cause any harm?

Some women know the true biological father of their children but they keep it secret, what will it change if they reveal it?

I once mistakenly sold my mum's gold #400 thinking it was ordinary abandoned chain, I kept it secret, what would it change if I had confessed? It won't change anything but would only bring hatred on me

My dear, if my friend didn't do that I would ve still graduated peacefully because my dad would've know nothing about my lies.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
fubbyy: let me ask you a question and I want you to answer sincerely, if you mistakenly got pregnant and abort it while in your parents house and your friend quickly rush and tell your father and the man that wants 2 marry you, did he/she do you any good? For crying out loud a lot of people did and still doing what I did and they corrected their mistake successfully

You said I lied to my father that I should bear the responsibilities not my friend, did I ask him to tell my father? If he didn't what would ve happened to me? If he didn't would the sch expelled me? If he didn't would my father ever know such thing ever took place? If he didn't would he die? How was what I did became his problem?

Listen I have a close friend who 4uc.k.e.d his elder brother fiancée and the elder brother still got married to her? What happened? If I leak the secret what would it change? Now that it remain a secret what happened? Did it cause any harm?

Some women know the true biological father of their children but they keep it secret, what will it change if they reveal it?

I once mistakenly sold my mum's gold #400 thinking it was ordinary abandoned chain, I kept it secret, what would it change if I had confessed? It won't change anything but would only bring hatred on me

My dear, if my friend didn't do that I would ve still graduated peacefully because my dad would've know nothing about my lies.

You are a thief and a liar . . . no wonder your father doesn't trust you!

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

Babes, don't waste your breath jare... cheesy
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ poster Just in case there's still some hope left in you. . . .

If I happen to be in such a position (which of course is not possible), I'll confide in my parents first, rather than abort the pregnancy.
The end does not justify the means. Aborting a pregnancy doesn't erase the mistake, it only makes it worse.
That's how to be honest and decent and truly repentant of your offence . . . not aborting the pregnancy and praying your parents don't find out!
In your case young man, even if you went ahead with the new course, you would have lived all your life lying to your parents because they will still be under the impression that you are in UNICAL studying the initial course.
Even if you eventually tell them, they'll still be mad at you for lying in the first place.
How long do you think before it gets out
Eventually, and I tell you, eventually, they will find out. And it'll be much worse than it is now!
So don't blame your friends for telling, he did you a favor by making it open early enough.
You lie and steal and then claim it was 'mistaken' . . . nothing is done mistakenly.
I admonish you to change your ways before you cause a heart attack for your poor father.
It's kids like you that 'mistakenly' raped and killed poor Cynthia . . . people like you 'mistakenly' steal and rob their fellow human beings.
Your Judgement day is around the corner . . . repent while it's still early.
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin grin

Babes, don't waste your breath jare... cheesy

It's really heartbreaking Efe, youths of these days have no atom of morality in them.
Imagine someone defending an obvious wrong, he sees nothing wrong in his actions! sad sad
I'm scared for my lil child, I don't know the kind of world I brought her into!
I shudder to think that someone like him may meet my daughter someday . . . Poor Cynthia! sad sad
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ujujoan: @ poster Just in case there's still some hope left in you. . . .

If I happen to be in such a position (which of course is not possible), I'll confide in my parents first, rather than abort the pregnancy.
The end does not justify the means. Aborting a pregnancy doesn't erase the mistake, it only makes it worse.
That's how to be honest and decent and truly repentant of your offence . . . not aborting the pregnancy and praying your parents don't find out!
In your case young man, even if you went ahead with the new course, you would have lived all your life lying to your parents because they will still be under the impression that you are in UNICAL studying the initial course.
Even if you eventually tell them, they'll still be mad at you for lying in the first place.
How long do you think before it gets out
Eventually, and I tell you, eventually, they will find out. And it'll be much worse than it is now!
So don't blame your friends for telling, he did you a favor by making it open early enough.
You lie and steal and then claim it was 'mistaken' . . . nothing is done mistakenly.
I admonish you to change your ways before you cause a heart attack for your poor father.
It's kids like you that 'mistakenly' raped and killed poor Cynthia . . . people like you 'mistakenly' steal and rob their fellow human beings.
Your Judgement day is around the corner . . . repent while it's still early.
I rest my case!

you didn't answer my question, if a friend leak a secret of a friend that aborted a pregnancy, did he/she do him/her any good?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
fubbyy: you didn't answer my question, if a friend leak a secret of a friend that aborted a pregnancy, did he/she do him/her any good?
YES!
It will teach her to own up to her wrongs and face the repercussion, and not take the easy way out.
Life is hard as it is already without having to complicate it by keeping secrets!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
fubbyy: let me ask you a question and I want you to answer sincerely, if you mistakenly got pregnant and abort it while in your parents house and your friend quickly rush and tell your father and the man that wants 2 marry you, did he/she do you any good? For crying out loud a lot of people did and still doing what I did and they corrected their mistake successfully

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep! Your friend slept with his brother's fiancee, you stole and sold your mother's jewelry without her knowledge and you come to an public forum to boast about how good you are at keeping secrets?! You are an unrepentant fool, your dad has seen through you and that's why he is the way he is with you.

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ujujoan:
YES!
It will teach her to own up to her wrongs and face the repercussion, and not take the easy way out.
Life is hard as it is already without having to complicate it by keeping secrets!
ok that means if I see any girl that has once committed abortion I should rush and tell the parents and whoever wants to marry her?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
naijababe:

You can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep! Your friend slept with his brother's fiancee, you stole and sold your mother's jewelry without her knowledge and you come to an public forum to boast about how good you are at keeping secrets?! You are an unrepentant fool, your dad has seen through you and that's why he is the way he is with you.

girl I never claimed to be nice, I keep bad company for sure, I stole my mum's jewelry, if I claimed being nice I wouldn't have said it, I said about my friend that slept with his elder brother's fiancée, is that a leaked secret? Of course its not because I didn't say his name and my own name nor pic isn't on nairaland so how will anyone know who am talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-marriage Counselling / 10 Myths About Introverts / 'my Ex-boyfriend Is Blackmailing Me And Ruining My Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.