Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This (6489 Views)

Let Your Wife Miss You Always / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / The Best Person To Tell Your Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

let me ask for his forgiveness - before i get stabbed on my sternum!

the fubbyy dude is obviously a numbskull.....
has he actually thought he might have denied his friend a good wife material by leaking the secrets of the ekaette affair to the girlfriend? he's hurt of his relationship with his dad - who knows how heartbroken his friend was or still is?
sharrap, read my post again and you will understand
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
ojofu: I think u should thank him for revealing ur secret because after 2yr in the uni, u were still not a student until ur parents knew abt it. Do u think you would have graduated in 2011 if this ur "secret" still remains a secret by 2011? U may think that he backstabbed u by revealing ur secret but his action made u a student and now a graduate. If i were u, i will thank him and move on. Sorry abt ur Mum. By the way, why u reveal him own secret?
read my post again, if he didn't I would've graduated in 2009

2 Likes

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: sharrap, read my post again and you will understand

may amadioha impregnate you with bow-legged albino midgets.....
you ruined my relationship with that cesspit you called a mouth by exposing my secrets to my sweetheart - you dug your own grave so quit yapping and whining all over the place. my original plan was to have you disowned by your dad - same way as my girlfriend left me 8 yrs ago. however, i am working towards your dad striking your name out of his will cos you have been a bad son.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
What if mikey gets to you first with 'say hello to my lil friends' for killing a relationship with his sweet soulmate that has potentials? Let it go bro for you gat no moral non spiritual right to do mikey any harm. You need to wake your dad up from sleep for a sit-down and communicate how you want him to give you a second chance...... Leave it simple,mature,heartfelt....only you know how to get to the centre of gravity of your dad. All the very best bro.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

may amadioha impregnate you with bow-legged albino midgets.....
you ruined my relationship with that cesspit you called a mouth by exposing my secrets to my sweetheart - you dug your own grave so quit yapping and whining all over the place. my original plan was to have you disowned by your dad - same way as my girlfriend left me 8 yrs ago. however, i am working towards your dad striking your name out of his will cos you have been a bad son.
if na mike he for 1st holla , anyway you Are not
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: read my post again and you will comprehend
There is nothing to comprehend. You sold him out first and he did the same to you. I think what you're saying is that maybe he overreacted There again your are wrong as you really cannot determine how much losing his girlfriend meant to him or how it affected him. Once again I see you are a very very selfish person who only thinks of himself.

P.S. What really did you benefit telling his GF on him?? Only 2 things I can think of is you were either jealous of the relationship or you wanted the girl for yourself. You are a vile person and If I was Mike I'd want nothing whatsoever to do with you.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: if na mike he for 1st holla , anyway you Are not

i left ayee.....i am now God's son!
no more evil/demonic hollering - those days have passed away!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by lumideezle(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: sharrap, read my post again and you will understand
Mumu wetin dem dey read again to understand. Elders are telling you the truth you are speaking swahili. Mchew.

Lemi tell u, micheal saved you from yourself, because you got addmitted eventually does not mean anything, don't you know what they call transcripts, the lie would have eventually come out. Imagine you trying to apply for a masters degree and your transcript reaches them, mainwhile your dad had said you started school in 05 how would you explain the 2year gap, even at a job interview how would you defend the two years you lost. Lies like those keep hunting you and could actually destroy you when the stakes are high. Anyways thank that your friend 4 saving you from your own stupidity. The fact that u went to join cult and you come here making it so obvious tells me the type of fool and pus5y you are.
I can also bet that since you finished in 2011 you havnt done anything resornable with your life, like a Job or business if not you won't be looking for someone to blame for your lazyness, stupidity and obvious lack of commonsense.
My opinion live with it.

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: if na mike he for 1st holla , anyway you Are not

How you take know? angry angry

Guy, nor fall your hand and try to be smart!

Mike don show face, confess im sins to you and you siddon there dey doubt? Or are you seriously expecting Mikey to use his real name here on nland?? shocked shocked

coogar:

let me ask for his forgiveness - before i get stabbed on my sternum!

And the confession continues...Mikey = Coogar.

@Poster, your dream has finally come true and your day of victory is neigh...oya, over to you now. Mikey is here! grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by brixton: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Aye axe man make u pardon ur kalakuta Broda. Oghede fo u my HL
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by SisiKill1: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
I told him,he promised to keep it secret,few months later we had a problem,I exposed all his lies to his girlfriend concerning his affair with the landlord's maid, he felt I have exposed him and decided to revenge by stealing my father's number from my phone and text him that I wasn't a student
Is OP alright?

So it is okay for you to expose his secrets because you had problems but not okay when he reciprocated??!

Lmao!! I have heard it all!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ The mysteries of a nut case eh?

Don't bother trying to unravel the way his mind works...you'll only get as confused as he is... tongue
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Oh my lawd!!!! Dem wan kee me for NL.

Honestly baba were ni bobo Coogar yi.........
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Abbott(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dude, quit clowning and fixating on the past, rev up and move forward.

LOL @ I swear you go collect from me.
#I culd be the person U r looking for. Micheal could be anyone here.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ But Micheal is here na!

Micheal = Coogar...
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
^ But he never troway aye greetings na grin so op no fit recognise grin grin grin grin

I am in stitches damn grin grin grin.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by PHIPEX(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: I went to unical in 2005,the year aptitude test was introduced, after the exam and the money spent,I lost the admission,no way to travel back to my house because I have already told people that I've gotten the admission and no way to tell my parents the truth after all the money and the trust they spent on me

So I decided to stay back in school and wait for another admission, I started attending lectures,no one knew that I wasn't a student,it was my toughest secret,my dad gave me school fees,accommodation fee and other things to ensure that I have a quality education

One day I met this guy(he's a nairalander and that's why I opened this thread so he can read and see what he has caused me) we became the best of friends,I used to wear his clothes and he wear mine, we could die for each other, because of the excitement I taught I should tell him my secret

I told him,he promised to keep it secret,few months later we had a problem,I exposed all his lies to his girlfriend concerning his affair with the landlord's maid, he felt I have exposed him and decided to revenge by stealing my father's number from my phone and text him that I wasn't a student

2days later I saw my dad in calabar, asking me to show him my department,it was then I knew that I was finished,I wanted to play him but he was a student 37 years ago,(he knows everything) well I decided to tell him the truth rather than facing the shame in the department,he was disappointed @ me,he left cali on the next flight back to enugu, 2months later my name came out on the 2nd list but it was too late then cause nobody listened 2 me and my dad had already

vowed not to spend a dime on me again,but mum out of the love she had for the son got me another admission in 2007 and saw me through the four years in school(dad contributed but was focusing on his children that was truthful)I graduated 2011,few weeks later after my graduation, I find my mum but couldn't see her,mum is dead

Now its between me and dad, dad has lost his trust on me,whatever thing I do he must get to the root of it to see how genuine it is,he kept referring back to what happened 8 years ago,he's already making plans on following me to nysc camp by next 2 months to see if am actually going to camp

michael ekanem all these are what you have caused me,I just want to let you know that your stupidity last 8 years has haunted and still hurting me till date, I know I shouldn't tell your gf that but you went too far my homie, am writing this because uyime told me you are an active nairalander so I guess you are reading since I couldn't find you on facebook

I don't know where you are now, I pray not to set my eyes on you because korofo no go fit save you, aye no dey kill aye no dey for dis 1, mike you really broke the bond I had with my father, thank you very much

Whoever that is reading this, please learn one thing from my story, which is ... LET YOUR SECRET BE YOUR SECRET... Don't let it out to any1 no matter your closeness,friendship or the love

Thank you..

First I will like to know how u graduated in 2011 and is about to go for Service in 2013 (2 yrs after u said you graduated)?

Check all the advice you've gotten so far and ask yourself how come everybody is against your line of thinking, it's either all of them are wrong or your line of thought seems foolish. If I were you, I would've have looked for that friend to appreciate him specially because (like Joseph's brethren) he thought evil against you but God turned around for your good. You don't sound like a nice person because after you hurt your friend (first and probably never asked for forgiveness) for making him lose the trust of his girlfriend you came here and want to play the victim for losing the trust of your father. Threatening him online and making his name public will probably do you more harm in the future because if anything happens to him henceforth, he can hold it against you even legally using this your "epistle" as evidence. "Plenty words are not enough for a foolish person"...be wise.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe: ^ But he never troway aye greetings na grin so op no fit recognise grin grin grin grin

I am in stitches damn grin grin grin.

Abeg stop laughing jare! cool

What does "Aye greetings" mean? sad undecided
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
lumideezle:
Mumu wetin dem dey read again to understand. Elders are telling you the truth you are speaking swahili. Mchew.

Lemi tell u, micheal saved you from yourself, because you got addmitted eventually does not mean anything, don't you know what they call transcripts, the lie would have eventually come out. Imagine you trying to apply for a masters degree and your transcript reaches them, mainwhile your dad had said you started school in 05 how would you explain the 2year gap, even at a job interview how would you defend the two years you lost. Lies like those keep hunting you and could actually destroy you when the stakes are high. Anyways thank that your friend 4 saving you from your own stupidity. The fact that u went to join cult and you come here making it so obvious tells me the type of fool and pus5y you are.
I can also bet that since you finished in 2011 you havnt done anything resornable with your life, like a Job or business if not you won't be looking for someone to blame for your lazyness, stupidity and obvious lack of commonsense.
My opinion live with it.
its obvious that you are an illiterate,after reading what I wrote you still couldn't understand , your comment is off point, for your information my problem is the disconnection between me and my dad, if its about what I do with my life, guy am doing just fine
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Go and put your glasses on jare, the OP said if Coogar was Micheal he go troway 'aye' greeting. Coogar say he don born again and no fit troway 'aye' greetings, abi you no see all that for thread ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
PHIPEX:

First I will like to know how u graduated in 2011 and is about to go for Service in 2013 (2 yrs after u said you graduated)?

Check all the advice you've gotten so far and ask yourself how come everybody is against your line of thinking, it's either all of them are wrong or your line of thought seems foolish. If I were you, I would've have looked for that friend to appreciate him specially because (like Joseph's brethren) he thought evil against you but God turned around for your good. You don't sound like a nice person because after you hurt your friend (first and probably never asked for forgiveness) for making him lose the trust of his girlfriend you came here and want to play the victim for losing the trust of your father. Threatening him online and making his name public will probably do you more harm in the future because if anything happens to him henceforth, he can hold it against you even legally using this your "epistle" as evidence. "Plenty words are not enough for a foolish person"...be wise.
did you sch in nigeria? If you do you will know the possibilities of graduating in 2011 and serve in 2013(am even lucky) go 2 political science department in unical and investigate

Anyway I wish michael ekanem is reading this
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe:

Go and put your glasses on jare, the OP said if Coogar was Micheal he go troway 'aye' greeting. Coogar say he don born again and no fit troway 'aye' greetings, abi you no see all that for thread ni? grin grin grin grin

I see am naw!

But what does it mean though? Is it some kind of "respect" greeting? undecided embarassed

And why're you still laughing? angry angry
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: its obvious that you are an illiterate,after reading what I wrote you still couldn't understand , your comment is off point, for your information my problem is the disconnection between me and my dad, if its about what I do with my life, guy am doing just fine

But that's just it! You don't sound fine, man...

Now abeg forget all these people who don't really "understand English" or where you're coming from. Ignore them jare...

But er, maybe you fit help me out here...wetin be "Aye" greeting?? shocked shocked
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by coogar: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe: Oh my lawd!!!! Dem wan kee me for NL.
Honestly baba were ni bobo Coogar yi.........

no worry, you no go die till you clock 120!

Efemena_xy:

aye greeting is the coded greeting one cult member uses to salute the other......
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ Ah!

So @poster, despite all your forming, you be cultist?? undecided

Mtcheew!
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

But that's just it! You don't sound fine, man...

Now abeg forget all these people who don't really "understand English" or where you're coming from. Ignore them jare...

But er, maybe you fit help me out here...wetin be "Aye" greeting?? shocked shocked
go ask nigga raw,eedris abdulkareem or that small boy yung 6ix,
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by fubbyy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Ah!

So @poster, despite all your forming, you be cultist?? undecided

Mtcheew!
and who mentioned cultism here?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: did you sch in nigeria? If you do you will know the possibilities of graduating in 2011 and serve in 2013(am even lucky) go 2 political science department in unical and investigate

Anyway I wish michael ekanem is reading this

Are you slow or something?

Michael Ekanem is here!! angry angry
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by EfemenaXY: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
fubbyy: and who mentioned cultism here?

No? So what are you then?

Born-again Christian?

What did you mean by "Aye" greeting then??!!

fubbyy: go ask nigga raw,eedris abdulkareem or that small boy yung 6ix,

I'll do no such thing!

Na you I dey ask.
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
^ And you tell me not laugh!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't fitint shout jare
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Enoquin(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
How would you have explained to your father the extra two years, carry-overs?

I am sure you have younger siblings, if you do, bear it in mind that just like your father, they too are disappointed in you? Even, your late mother was but love probably conquered the disappointment and I am sure she was also mindful of what people might say...so imagine the extent your mother went in covering your lapses...

Your father is not obliged to fund your Masters...peradventure, your father wasn't alive, how would you have funded your masters? So, if he even funds it, you should be grateful...

Now, before your father brought up this 8 years ago deceit issue...it will be mainly from the fact that you haven't changed...haba! For 8 years, you couldn't win back your father's trust?

Michael has moved on...you with hate hasn't and to what end?
Re: Let Your Secret Be Your Secret, Read This by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Enoquin: How would you have explained to your father the extra two years, carry-overs?

I am sure you have younger siblings, if you do, bear it in mind that just like your father, they too are disappointed in you? Even, your late mother was but love probably conquered the disappointment and I am sure she was also mindful of what people might say...so imagine the extent your mother went in covering your lapses...

Your father is not obliged to fund your Masters...peradventure, your father wasn't alive, how would you have funded your masters? So, if he even funds it, you should be grateful...

Now, before your father brought up this 8 years ago deceit issue...it will be mainly from the fact that you haven't changed...haba! For 8 years, you couldn't win back your father's trust?

Michael has moved on...you with hate hasn't and to what end?

To eff Mikey up and it's on NL so he knows he's about to be effed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Every Mother Deserves Motherly Love. / Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? / How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.