Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (16269 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHES: Is It Illegal For Civilians In Nigeria?! / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Hearme(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
THE MILITARY IS WELL RESPECTED IN NIJA. IF THEIR UNIFORM IS ALLOWED FREE U CAN IMAGINE HOW AREA BOYS AND ROBBERS WILL IMPERSONATE BEATING SECURITY CHECKS. ALL THOSE COMPARING NIJA WITH UK AND US ARE NOT WISE. D DATA BASE, CCTV, POLICING AND STANDARD OF LIVING IS NOT COMPARABLE 2 WHAT OBTAINS HERE
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by aigjoey(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
My brother. No try am ooooo. They go beat d hell out of u. I say they go beat d bloody civilian out of u. Are u a learner.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
In d developed countries, pple only wear replica of military camouflage bt u'll see pple in Nigeria wearing d original camou.... I'm a para-military man bt still yet i can't wear camou dat doesn't belong to my organization cuz it's pure impersonation .... A friend has disciplined a policeman cuz of camou b4.... It's their uniform so dnt go there
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ozodimgba(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
It is not punisheable rather b\4 u wear the army camou, u must undergo certain training which the soldiers underwent. That u are asked to frog jump, laid in a gutter with stinking unclean water or flogged with koboko are just little out of what they experienced b\4 they could wear camou. So wheneva u are caught wearing a camou one of these aforesaid will be ur portion. Though not meant by the army as a punishment rather to justify the uniform ur wearing. Imaging armed robbers, terrorist or kidnappers on operation wearing these camous an eyewitness account would definately refer to them as soldiers and u cant blame him.

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Abi u wan sign your death agreement? @OP. Try it not and buy not anything army color.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Azubreezy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
adulthood:

By "punishable offence" u mean its in our constitution as a wrong doing or is it that its the military who choose to punish civilians who adorn the camo voluntarily ?
Point of correction- the constitution is not d only book wit rules and regulations guiding Nigeria. There are several other Acts like the Police Act, Marriage Act, Land Use Act, Environmental Act, Companies and Allied Matters Act, Sales of goods Act,Uniform Code of Military Justice, etc.
Again, why will u put on Camo, if u know u are not a solja? Soldiers consider it offensive because Camo is not just an ordinary cloth. U earn it through training and toiling. Futhermore, putting on a military uniform wen u are not a soldier amounts to an offence called MIREPRESENTATION. Misrepresentation can be Fraudulent, Innocent or Malicious. And misrepresentation is an offence! Let us do the right thing, people so dat Nigeria will move forward. This is my humble submission. Thank you friends!

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by CHANCEMAN: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hearme: THE MILITARY IS WELL RESPECTED IN NIJA. IF THEIR UNIFORM IS ALLOWED FREE U CAN IMAGINE HOW AREA BOYS AND ROBBERS WILL IMPERSONATE BEATING SECURITY CHECKS. ALL THOSE COMPARING NIJA WITH UK AND US ARE NOT WISE. D DATA BASE, CCTV, POLICING AND STANDARD OF LIVING IS NOT COMPARABLE 2 WHAT OBTAINS HERE

So that justifies why wearing clothes made of camouflage material is regarded as an offence by the stupid Nigerian security people police and soldiers alike.Does the constitution of Nigeria provide for only military personnel to wear clothes of a camoflage design.Are they not aware that camoflage designs are form part of fashion wear and at sometime was in vogue.With all their exposure where in the world did they see soldiers harrasing civilians for wearing camouflage print tees etc.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why should you wear cameo when you are not a military personnel? Can a gal just decide to wear Queen's College uniform because she fancies it? Imagine there is chaos and you see a person with military cameo with a black shirt or boots, what comes to your mind? That's why I don't support the idea of dashing out one's NYSC kit. We should respect uniforms.

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by vivgermans: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote
author=Bleep U]Dem go use the head of dem gun nack U for head and cheek
"gidigbam" "gidigbam" YOU GO COME CARRY LUMP FOR HEAD AND ACHIKA-NTII
FOR CHEEK![/quote]

Lols. @op. Abeg i carry God name beg u, no try am, unless u r ready to do NWA AWO JUMPER, Jumper jumper, nwa awo jumper and d beatens 4 jara. Its not a thing to xperience, not even 4 ur worst enemy.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Reading all these responses, what a disgusting pathetic sniveling coward the average Nigerian is, and they are talking of revolution
against there corrupt leaders, in there dreams, what a joke that country is.

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Cameroun??
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
femmyb: Reading all these responses, what a disgusting pathetic sniveling coward the average Nigerian is, and they are talking of revolution
Hw does doing d right tin amount to cowardness Y shld u wear military camouflage wen u'r nt a personnel?? can't u get it?? It's their Uniform....and it's nt meant for everybody... Can u see people wearing US Marine Corps uniform in New York streets??

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
the funniest thing iz dt,na only dos recruits dey carry such tinz for head. one wld hardly see an officer question a civillian as per wearing camo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
femmyb: Reading all these responses, what a disgusting pathetic sniveling coward the average Nigerian is, and they are talking of revolution

Jah bless u man, u spoke my mind
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fadelex:
Hw does doing d right tin amount to cowardness Y shld u wear military camouflage wen u'r nt a personnel?? can't u get it?? It's their Uniform....and it's nt meant for everybody... Can u see people wearing US Marine Corps uniform in New York streets??

Nobody is talkn abt dressin up in a full military regalia. A U.S upcomin rapper who is a friend of mine wanted to send me some camo 3-quarter shorts buh I told him that wld b lyk signin my death warranty and he was lyk "mehn, u guys neva left d stone age"
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
licensed2k:

Nobody is talkn abt dressin up in a full military regalia. A U.S upcomin rapper who is a friend of mine wanted to send me some camo 3-quarter shorts buh I told him that wld b lyk signin my death warranty and he was lyk "mehn, u guys neva left d stone age"
Dats Y their will always be henious crime in those countries, do u hear of Anders Biervick?? He was d madman dat shot over 70youths in Utoya Island in Norway last year... D guy was dressed in police uniform...
Can u imagine som1 to put on ur official uniform and be walkin around with it?? It's their uniform and you are therefore advised to stay away frm it...
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Some people are just talking jagons and they never care about people abusing the military uniform, I love nigerian soldiers, they will beat hell out of any silly bloody civilian who don't know nothing, why putting on military uniform if you are not a soldier,when some people are busy fighting in mali, you are busy abusing their uniform... I hail U Naija Soldierss

3 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fadelex:
Hw does doing d right tin amount to cowardness Y shld u wear military camouflage wen u'r nt a personnel?? can't u get it?? It's their Uniform....and it's nt
meant for everybody... Can u see people wearing US Marine Corps uniform in New York streets??
My friend shut up ur mouth and stop talking about wat u don't know.
You can go to any Army Navy supplies store and buy a camouflage and wear it without anybody paying u any attention
not to talk of assaulting u for wearing a piece of clothing.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hearme: THE MILITARY IS WELL RESPECTED IN NIJA. IF THEIR UNIFORM IS ALLOWED FREE U CAN IMAGINE HOW AREA BOYS AND ROBBERS WILL IMPERSONATE BEATING SECURITY CHECKS. ALL THOSE COMPARING NIJA WITH UK AND US ARE NOT WISE. D DATA BASE, CCTV, POLICING AND STANDARD OF LIVING IS NOT COMPARABLE 2 WHAT OBTAINS HERE
Look at this yeye man, why can't Nigeria be like UK or US? N because of people like you,who easily chicken in, can't stand up to corruption.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
femmyb:
You can go to any Army Navy supplies store and buy a camouflage and wear it without anybody paying u any attention
firstly, you are ignorant of wat u'r arguin abt bt i knw people like you, if you like be SAN, jst try and wear camouflage around my base den you will know d meanin of Soldier... If d uniform sweet you to wear Y nt join d military?? If u can't den leave d uniform.... Dnt say i no warn you ooo
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
It is not punisheable rather b\4 u wear the army camou, u must undergo certain training which the soldiers underwent. That u are asked to frog jump, laid in a gutter with stinking unclean water or flogged with koboko are just little out of what they experienced b\4 they could wear camou. So wheneva u are caught wearing a camou one of these aforesaid will be ur portion. Though not meant by the army as a punishment rather to justify the uniform ur wearing. Imaging armed robbers, terrorist or kidnappers on operation wearing these camous an eyewitness account would definately refer to them as soldiers and u cant blame him.
Absolute bunkum,it's people like these that glorify rag-tag Nigerian Military.They are now in Mali,let's see what happens when French troops leave.Comon boko haram they can't handle, only God knows how many innocent civilians they killled and call them boko haram.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
born2fuck: Some people are just talking jagons and they never care about people abusing the military uniform, I love nigerian soldiers, they will beat hell out of any silly bloody civilian who don't know nothing, why putting on military uniform if you are not a soldier,when some people are busy fighting in mali, you are busy abusing their uniform... I hail U Naija Soldierss
They are cowards and have no job, see them with pot-bellies.A shameless nation.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga:
Absolute bunkum,it's people like these that glorify rag-tag Nigerian Military.They are now in Mali,let's see what happens when French troops leave.Comon boko haram they can't handle, only God knows how many innocent civilians they killled and call them boko haram.
Comon boko haram.... Na mumu u be big time.... Common taliban bt america has nt been able to defeat them in 20years.... If u tink boko haram is common, pack ur load and relocate to maiduguri... Pple like you are living in fantasy world... Jst try and wear camou make i catch you... Sugomu

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
femmyb:
You are the one that need to shut up, don't compare nigeria to a gay and lesbian country, where the wife will sue husband for canning a child and locked him forever, where a wife will commit adultery and still get payoff from husband by force through court, a country where father and son do hand shaking with no regards and may even chop knuckle together, a country where blue film rule like beer palour, a country who says their soldiers can sleep with horse, a country where mini-skirt begin, a country with no respect for God

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
aigjoey: My brother. No try am ooooo. They go beat d hell out of u. I say they go beat d bloody civilian out of u. Are u a learner.
Look at this yoruba coward.Military suppose to respect the law,if they feel bad about a civilian waering camouflage they can head to court.
Lagbaja "200 million mumu times mumu"
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fadelex:
Comon boko haram.... Na mumu u be big time.... Common taliban bt america has nt been able to defeat them in 20years.... If u tink boko haram is common, pack ur load and relocate to maiduguri... Pple like you are living in fantasy world... Jst try and wear camou make i catch you... Sugomu
look at this "arne" when did America began figthing taliban? faceless enemies,even Osama know who americans are.he saw them last.
I attended unimaid.so don't tell me shit about maiduguri.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
born2fuck: You are the one that need to shut up, don't compare nigeria to a gay and lesbian country, where the wife will sue husband for canning a child and locked him forever, where a wife will commit adultery and still get payoff from husband by force through court, a country where father and son do hand shaking with no regards and may even chop knuckle together, a country where blue film rule like beer palour, a country who says their soldiers can sleep with horse, a country where mini-skirt begin, a country with no respect for God
This guy is sick. how many times they refused you american visa?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigerian soldiers are simply the best, they have total respect for their citizen. But nigeria citizen, do not have respect for them. Why can't they be putting on police uniform as they know robbers can attack them unaware on the street, I support nigeria soldiers because of the this people putting on the soldiers uniform are using it to abuse soldiers name by either because they don't want to pay for transport or they want to use their uniform to rob. They must be discipline, enough is enough
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga:
This guy is sick. how many times they refused you american visa?
I don't even need it, I never bother to apply for any fucking visa? Foreign country don't freak me, I swear.

Who cares as long as I make my money here and enjoy my life here.I cannot enslave myself to any white man, I am a boss of my self, you want me go to america and have a man rape my anus, God forbid...if boko haram don't bring a war,I am not living this country for anywhere

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga:
look at this "arne" when did America began figthing taliban? faceless enemies,even Osama know who americans are.he saw them last.
I attended unimaid.so don't tell me shit about maiduguri.
I can see u'r nt as intelligent as u claimed to be, American has been @ war wit taliban since 1990's wen WTC was first bombed (1993).... u attended Unimaid bt u graduated wen?? Was there insecurity den?? Pple like you are supposed to be born in North Korea...thats wia u'll see military in action... Somali pirates hijacked ships in d sea and no1 can deal with dem... Do u knw wat it means to be a military man?? These people av no lives of their own and u'r talkin trash abt wearin their uniform as casual wears... It's nt oppression, it is pure impersonation
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by GeJ79: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
NAIJA ARMY NA MUMU......NA CIVILIAN DEM DEY TAKE SHINE....HERE FOR RUSSIA ARMY DEY HAPPY SAY U WEAR THEIR UNIFORM. NA THEIR PRIDE SAY ORDINARY CIVILIAN EVEN NEAR THEIR DIRTY UNIFORM.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by herkeym001(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
No mind them jare, abeg try am so that you self go experience the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / My Favourite Perfumes / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.