Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue (22334 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
igbeke: i strongly condemn dis unchristian act of d pastor. unlike others, it is an act allien to d christian fold.
meanwhile, i pray for d speedy recovery of d said accountant.
Not sein things like this will only delay the comming our LORD jesus Christ ! HE said things like this one will happen.Though might be new to some of us but it's an age long thing !
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Willy7: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha,the kingdom indeed suffereth violence.No time,lol. God have mercy on us all.
who kum say make u laff now..? Olosho, oloriburuku
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ANYPEN(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
i wonder why people are so surprise at the pastors act, he only made the mistake of doing it physically! other pastors now riding jets have long been doing this spiritually.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
born2fuck: Money nowadays don spoil our pastor eyes, na all the whole pastor, maybe himself want buy better car since his senior ones are buying jet. Church is now a business and people just learn bible to get involve, no spiritual calling anymore.
God go help us ! Mean while,no be today e start o. May be na today una dey aware ! But na the word of God. God go continue they expose them one by one.
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
CLIQBOY: if na iman or alfa now..the large mouthed nairalanders will be bashing islam has a whole..well i reserve my comment

People condemn what is condemnable. At least he exercised restraint by not shooting?

Will you compare this with bombing a worship place filled with worshippers and leaving 20 dead and 45 injured ? Use your head.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by pure123: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
i was waiting to see the READ ALLERT 'To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to CHRISTIANITY'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by pure123: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
THE PASTOR NEEDS PRIVATE JET BY FORCE BY FIRE
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
ANY-PEN :
i wonder why people are so surprise at the pastors act, he only made the mistake of doing it physically! other pastors now riding jets have long been doing this spiritually.
Only wen dem expose someone na him u go no know who him be if u no dey spiritually minded to see am spiritually.But if u no know a thing,no talk about am.Even if you know,pray for them.
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
Saravejo: Cha! Se dis criminal who cal himsef a man of god.

Its easy to call him criminal. What will an average Nigerian do if his employer on his payroll disobeys his orders?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

People condemn what is condemnable. At least he exercised restraint by not shooting?

Will you compare this with bombing a worship place filled with worshippers and leaving 20 dead and 45 injured ? Use your head.
That 'pastor'whether he restrained or not restraining from shooting,wielding a fire arm alone disqualifies him as a christian.
My prayer is that he will ask for forgiveness and genuinely repent of his actions.May God help him becos he was never a pastor even !
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Whymee: Matthew 10, verse 34

King James Bible 2000

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a gun sword.

Satanic sect.

Hope you can say that to God when you meet him face to face?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Its easy to call him criminal. What will an average Nigerian do if his employer on his payroll disobeys his orders?
An average Nigerian might behave like him but a CHRISTIAN can NEVER do that. Christians don't keep guns ! If you do,check urself and ask if it's JESUS you are following.
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by innokings: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
can body say Amen !!!!! Na pass i dey pass
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ashson: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
did i find anybody blaming christianity about this, or any of the religion of piss trash?

if it was an imam now, i wonder what kind of comment i wil see about islam. hypocrites kawai!
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by noholdsbarred(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wetin person eye no go see for this naija sef? Wetin person no go hear! Na wa oh!
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ashson: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
pure123: i was waiting to see the READ ALLERT 'To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to CHRISTIANITY'

Muslims are matured and responsible people, they dont post such offensive comment. if a christian commit an offence, muslims never blame jesus or post any trash...
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
ashson: Muslims are matured and responsible people, they dont post such offensive comment. if a christian commit an offence, muslims never blame jesus or post any trash...
I am a christian and you a muslim,you still put up sensible comments here concerning Christians more than some of the people who claim to be christians here ! I think the problem with some of these pple who claim to be christians is 'denominational' !
May God help us all both the saved and the unsaved !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Uziehot(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
Willy7: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha,the kingdom indeed suffereth violence.No time,lol. God have mercy on us all.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by adeyak83(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
CLIQBOY: if na iman or alfa now..the large mouthed nairalanders will be bashing islam has a whole..well i reserve my comment

May God bless you 4 ur observatn...God dey sha
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva: Nna na waoo...what is a holy man doing with a holy gun
I tot christernity is d only religion of peace hahaha nawawoo
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Austin G: I wonder what he has been preaching to his congregation, PEACE or WAR.. Hmmmm, Lord have mercy.
at d end u do rise finger on islam while even d holy man carry gun, not even carry gun try 2 kill one of d agent od his church nawawoo
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Obiora4life: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
muktar mtt: I tot christernity is d only religion of peace hahaha nawawoo

It still is, btw Christianity NEVER claimed it was religion of peace, that's what Islam claimed and unfortunately it was opposite
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Geewan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Just wondering why BABYOSISI, TIABUBU, PARIS LOVER and Company don't have anything to say.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sup i didn't hear anybody call d name terrorist, if lyk say na im Dan or alfa u go see dem hear runing dere mouth lyk shit God 4nish all hypocrite nd kiss my aboki ass
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sup i didn't hear anybody call d name terrorist, if lyk say na im Dan or alfa u go see dem hear runing dere mouth lyk shit God 4nish all hypocrite nd kiss my aboki ass
Obiora4life:

It still is, btw Christianity NEVER claimed it was religion of peace, that's what Islam claimed and unfortunately it was opposite
Obiora4life:

So u aready knw is not religion of peace so why r u complaining dude jst let postor kill d accntant period may he will find peace
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Metallurgist: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
if it an imam or even a muslim commoner, the xtain and religion bigot will bash islam to their heart content, but as the case may be, an ambassador of christ is caught and silence follows, hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by basty: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
A Boko Haram convert = Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha..................................
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Obiora4life: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
muktar mtt: Sup i didn't hear anybody call d name terrorist, if lyk say na im Dan or alfa u go see dem hear runing dere mouth lyk shit God 4nish all hypocrite nd kiss my aboki ass So u aready knw is not religion of peace so why r u complaining dude jst let postor kill d accntant period may he will find peace

Speak English...

So I already know it's not religion of peace? Yes, ISLAM was NEVER and it still NEVER a religion of peace. Ask NL, they will tell you. The ONLY reason why we're complaining is because you guys kill, maim and destroy in the name of your god which is ridiculous... Every god can fight for itself, a god whom you have to fight for is not a god... sorry.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
you mind them ni...this thread would have reached 9pages by now if it was an alfa or imam that do such

I salute my muslim fello jareh smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Rayblinks: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
rugged pastor... grin
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by tintingz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Obiora4life:

Speak English...

So I already know it's not religion of peace? Yes, ISLAM was NEVER and it still NEVER a religion of peace. Ask NL, they will tell you. The ONLY reason why we're complaining is because you guys kill, maim and destroy in the name of your god which is ridiculous... Every god can fight for itself, a god whom you have to fight for is not a god... sorry.
but these pastor tried to kill his fello christian in the church cuz of MONEY MONEY!! Haba!! tongue
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Rayblinks: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
hey hey hey...jst hold am thr..wen una dey burn churches nkor?..y una no liv am make una god cum burn am by im slf...mitchew...u dey hapi say muslim no b religion of peace...fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother / 2 Ladies Kidnapped On Their Way Back From Call To Bar Screening In Abuja (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.