Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue (22337 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yomieluv: That's not a pastor,he's a rogue masking as a pastor. May God expose them one by one.

The Lord is indeed our sherperd,not a pastor.
Obiora4life:

Speak English...

So I already know it's not religion of peace? Yes, ISLAM was NEVER and it still NEVER a religion of peace. Ask NL, they will tell you. The ONLY reason why we're complaining is because you guys kill, maim and destroy in the name of your god which is ridiculous... Every god can fight for itself, a god whom you have to fight for is not a god... sorry.
Bleep ass hole speak eng my foot see dis fool I cnt teach ur farmily eng funk ass mutherfuker ok fyn tell me somthing abt syntax, stress nd wat r d 2 tones dat we have i eng funk ass I tink he will google it ryt now mumu en't get ur time
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by disboy: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
When an MOG Slapped a girl the members were clapping for him.Now its PISTOLS,next it will b AK 47 then Machine gun.Na so boko haram take start.I know sum people will still come out and defend his action now.SMH for naija
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Bmas01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Saravejo: Cha! Se dis criminal who cal himsef a man of god.
very soon pastors go start de use Bomb for churchs as in d past
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yomieluv: That's not a pastor,he's a rogue masking as a pastor. May God expose them one by one.

The Lord is indeed our sherperd,not a pastor.
Obiora4life:

Speak English...

So I already know it's not religion of peace? Yes, ISLAM was NEVER and it still NEVER a religion of peace. Ask NL, they will tell you. The ONLY reason why we're complaining is because you guys kill, maim and destroy in the name of your god which is ridiculous... Every god can fight for itself, a god whom you have to fight for is not a god... sorry.
Bleep ass hole speak eng my foot see dis fool I cnt teach ur farmily eng funk ass mutherfuker ok fyn tell me somthing abt syntax, stress nd wat r d 2 tones dat we have i eng funk ass I tink he will google it ryt now mumu en't get ur time
muktar mtt: Sup i didn't hear anybody call d name terrorist, if lyk say na iman or alfa u go see dem hear runing dere mouth lyk shit God 4nish all hypocrite nd kiss my aboki ass So u aready knw is not religion of peace so why r u complaining dude jst let postor kill d accntant period may b will find peace
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by xtra84: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote
author=executinal]Pastor is trying to posses his possession.

But why the name withheld na, how do we believe this story? no picture
crime for that matter. Please tell the writer to go sit down if he don't
have better thing to write [/quote] if na boko boyz u dey ask 4 pic b4 u open ur bukacavity insult islam? muntula
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Whymee: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Don't blame the pastor, having a gun is for self defense, his is acting accordingly.
Peter was also having a sword during the arrest of Jesus, He used his sword to cut ear then, hoping to protect and fight for the Lord.

Why should Peter have sword in his possession then in the company of Jesus, Jesus, the all knowing never comdemed such weapon. He must have approved it.

Christian couldn't explain why Peter was having sword then in the company of Jesus.

If guns were available then, dont you think Peter would have possess gun and shoot them, who knows...
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ekiyor3: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Saravejo: yes of course. Al of dem ar silent
that man is frm katsina nt frm benue. He is a muslim dat feels its better and easier to make money tru church rather than mouques. Or what do u think?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by disboy: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Whymee: Don't blame the pastor, having a gun is for self defense, his is acting accordingly.
Peter was also having a sword during the arrest of Jesus, He used his sword to cut ear then, hoping to protect and fight for the Lord.

Why should Peter have sword in his possession then in the company of Jesus, Jesus, the all knowing never comdemed such weapon. He must have approved i

Christian couldn't explain why Peter was having sword then in the company of Jesus.

If guns were available then, dont you think Peter would have possess gun and shoot them, who knows...

My friend will u shut there.Was he using the gun for self defence or trying to use it on an unarmed person?

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by razznaija(f): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
This one is an agbero not a pastor.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Manshakk(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Willy77...and the violent took it by force...'Your life or the money...'
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by usdane: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
cos he's a Christian, people are abusing him ALONE but had he been an Imam, Cleric or even a ordinary Muslim, they would generalize it to every single muslim on earth and say MUSLIMS. Even me wey never kill Ant before would not be left out....i jst can't get

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Eisenhower(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
DJDOLA: pastor use gun 2 collect church money...can some1 shout aleluyaah
bloody halleluiah grin grin!
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by bankyblue(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
That pastor was only waiting for BH bois B4 using that gun, and maybe
Later found out that the accountant is a member of the BH bois, trying to
Bomb the church account. So what do u expect the pastor to DO? Lol
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Revolva(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gangsta Pastor....comon shot somebody azz and get ya moullah bro
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by usoeva: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wa 4 sme of una ooo. D man opened a biz to make profit, n anoda man 4rm no where now telling him hw to spend d proceeds,wat is he luking for? No be HOLYGHOST BULLET go fire am
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ISBLIAC(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rayblinks: rugged pastor... grin

Na so o....the kingdom of God suffereth violence grin
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by SELFWORTH: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hypocrites who call themselves Christians.

They exhibit characters of the devil but call themselves followers of 'Christ' .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by SELFWORTH: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
specialguest: Not everyone who claims to be a pastor is one...

There are many Hypocrites who call them Christians but exhibit characters of the devil but call themselves followers of 'Christ' .
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by FiftyFifty(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
Terrorist Pastor!
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by skyhighweb(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Saravejo: yes of course. Al of dem ar silent
which one is they are silent are they not talking about the pastor so
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by BetaThings: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Artistree:
The H-factor, y?
Anyway, crime is EVERYWHERE with ANYONE capable of commiting it,ok?
You must be a new Nigerian Christian
Look around
If a crime is committed in in the North (whether by a conscious or non-conscious muslim) by the time you read the 7th comment, it has turned into attacks on Islam
When crimes are committed by Christians, even by Men of God, there is still no mention of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by BetaThings: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Obiora4life:

Speak English...

So which God were these for
- The Crusades
- The Inquisition
- The Doctrine of Discovery

Please have the courage to denounce and excommunicate those who fought those battles if you truly believe in that in bold type

My point - I have NEVER seen anyone successfully practise the Christianity of the Bible (turning the other cheek, vengeance is God's etc

http://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/imperial-rivalries/resources/doctrine-discovery-1493
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Akiika: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
specialguest: Not everyone who claims to be a pastor is one...

That's not a pastor,he's a rogue masking as a pastor. May God expose them one by one.

The Lord is indeed our sherperd,not a pastor....

Exactly......not everyone who claim to be muslim or fighting for islam is a muslim, but you guys will never accept that. Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto or Boko Haram does not represent islam. How many imams from local mosques in your area have come to attack you?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by PECO4KING(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
rodeo0070: HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!

Boko pastor
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by oludayomi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
DJDOLA: pastor use gun 2 collect church money...can some1 shout aleluyaah
lol halleluyah
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by oludayomi(f): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Whymee: Don't blame the pastor, having a gun is for self defense, his is acting accordingly.

Why should Peter have sword in his possession then in the company of Jesus, Jesus, the all knowing never comdemed such weapon. He must have approved it.

Oh my God, read ΰя̩̥̊ bible ђe took it 4rm one of ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ soldier. Dat ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ problem Ɣφΰ try 2 fight 4 ΰя̩̥̊ God.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mu2sa2: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Simple, business partnership gone awry!
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Geewan(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
oludayomi: Oh my God, read ΰя̩̥̊ bible ђe took it 4rm one of ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ soldier. Dat ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ problem Ɣφΰ try 2 fight 4 ΰя̩̥̊ God.

Madam, stop contradicting yourself jare. He took it from one of the soldiers to slice yam abi? If what he did is not fighting for 'god' then what is it?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ebukaOtika(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
CLIQBOY: if na iman or alfa now..the large mouthed nairalanders will be bashing islam has a whole..well i reserve my comment
is it after talking dat u are reserving ur so called comment?.....ibu ikempu
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by tintingz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
oludayomi: Oh my God, read ΰя̩̥̊ bible ђe took it 4rm one of ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ soldier. Dat ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ problem Ɣφΰ try 2 fight 4 ΰя̩̥̊ God.
you are the one to read your bible...Jesus ordered his disciples to sell their garments and buy swords. . .i guess for self-defence smiley
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by skak(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
m.k.o2005:
For every original,there is a fake some where !
Any one who claims to be a christian and wields or keeps fire arms with him(Especially for self defense)is not a christian !
'Christians' don have guns !
God help us

The problem with you is that you dont know if the pastor of your church is original or fake. **Laughing MODE activated**
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by skak(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Fake pastor, Fake church, Fake Bible and Fake religion.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Was Abandoned By The Roadside On Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway / 2 Ladies Kidnapped On Their Way Back From Call To Bar Screening In Abuja (Pic) / SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.