Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue (22504 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / How Ritualists Murdered 24-yr-old Female Accountant In Port Harcourt(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by skak(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
This pastor enjoy pulling out a trigger the way he enjoy saying HALELUYA....
fire...fire..fire...(haleluya)..fire...fire...fire....(haleluya)...fire...fire....fire...(haleluya)......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by skak(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
okpara ugo:

Hope you can say that to God when you meet him face to face?

God go ask the author of your Bible not Whymee becouse he only made a quotation...so blame your bible.......**hahahahahahaha silly christian
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Sprumbaba: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Babzilla: MACHINE GUN PREACHER
You have seen the movie?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
razznaija: This one is an agbero not a pastor.

A rascally pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by cherriex(f): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Saravejo: yes of course. Al of dem ar silent
All of us are not silent,what is wrong is wrong and can never be right regardless of who does it.
Be it in Islam or christianity,u always find false men of God.bt time always tell the good nd the bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Sprumbaba:
You have seen the movie?

YUP! NICE MOVIE HUH?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by CLIQBOY(m): 1:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Ranoscky:
Make it cute or keep it mute.
offside comment
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by CLIQBOY(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2013
ffo:

This is one in a thousand, while boro haram and some muslim cleric do use guns and dangerous weapons to threaten non-muslims. btw this was a case of Christian to christian not christian to non christian.
buh not human to human? And tell me the muslim cleric that you want to assasinate there accountant?
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ziccoit: 2:45am On Feb 01, 2013
Yomieluv: That's not a pastor,he's a rogue masking as a pastor. May God expose them one by one.

The Lord is indeed our sherperd,not a pastor.

Forget that thing joo.

He is a confirmed pastor.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by hotwax: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2013
CLIQBOY: if na iman or alfa now..the large mouthed nairalanders will be bashing islam has a whole..well i reserve my comment

He threatings A̶̲̥̅​ fellow xtian not A̶̲̥̅​ muslim. And he is forcing no muslim to accept Jesus.
He is an armed robber and not A̶̲̥̅​ religion fanatics. Get that into ur tick skull. There are many muslim alfas robbing in Lagos here. We didn't call them jihadist, we call them armed robbers. There is A̶̲̥̅​ different btw an armed robber and A̶̲̥̅​ jihadist. Bigot
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by hotwax: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2013
CLIQBOY: buh not human to human? And tell me the muslim cleric that you want to assasinate there accountant?
Do u know the meaning of armed robbery? Many muslims also involve in armed robbery.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by ahmadgulam(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2013
lol: may be d pastor want to own a private jet. Abi na boko haram em be?. . . . Am a passer by. . . . ISLAM TIL I DIE tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by muktarmtt(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2013
grin
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by mko2005: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
ziccoit:

Forget that thing joo.

He is a confirmed pastor.
Christians don't move about or keep guns with them ! A pastor !MUST BE A FAKE. In my place of work,pple call me pastor but no one ordained me. So if i go out there and comit they wil say 'and he is a pastor o' So it is with many who on their own called themselves pastors or bin ordained pastors by others because of the impostor kind of life they live. You can deceive ppl but can't deceive GOD ! It takes only a little time for the fruits to manifest
God help us
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by slimmyj: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
no b his fault na d true spirit we dey inside him man come out BLOOD OF JESUS sad
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by SenatorJames(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2013
That Pastor na sharp guy. Its called back up memory. When the protection of God failed, Gun go do am.

Thank God, my Jesus never fails. I pity people going from one church to another, mountain to mountain all in the name of problem/challenge.
Re: Pastor Pulls-out Gun On Church Accountant In Benue by oderemo(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2013
A boy asked his pastor , sir how do. I get. to heaven.
Pastor. Said u have to repent and believe in Jesus.
No. said. The. boy, you have to. die. First.
Maybe that's what this pastor. Is preaching. Here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos / Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace / American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.