Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) (2294 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / A Wonderful Family Reunion!. Man Discovers Birth Mother Is Coworker At Lowes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by aadetoyin(f): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2013
We have alot of romantic women here. Hmmmmmmm I wish my hubby celebrates val cry but he just doesnt but i'll get him sometin maybe that will ginger him in years to come cheesy.
Ve stolen alot of ideas tanx to all the wonderful peeps hia. grin grin grin
As for the person that suggested a lap dance (that one no dey ooo). undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Ishilove: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2013
debrief08: 1. Suprise him with a night out, Dinner, Movies or Just a walk in the park, Flowers, pizza and popcorn, sit and watch the stars with a bottle of wine
2. A nice shoe
3. 2 or 3 shirts
4. Some cool Jeans
5. Perfume
6. Sum it up by a hot bath, a massage and his favorite movie.

Hope this helps
Nice. But the flower thingy ehn...don't know if it will work. If a man gives me flowers this val, I will use it to cook soup for him! angry

Popcorn, aka guguru... Ummm, nah!

The rest are okay sha. grin
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Busy_body:

U wan try am ni, infact I passed up to English 7011 stage, but the examiners felt I would be oppressing people like you, too much hence reason I only did up to stage 7.

I understand where that emphathetic Examiner is coming from sha, what with you scheduled to sit the same English 101 paper for the 23rd time and I finished mine in 4 seconds and scored 110%. I was that good grin

Happy new year babe and hey, once again I wish you good luck in your English test cheesy

Busybody stop bullying me o. This is 2013 angry grin
Happy New year to you too. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by jeffizy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: Buy him a lapdance at the nearest strip club

Splufik Idea!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
cheesy
Ishilove:
Nice. But the flower thingy ehn...don't know if it will work. If a man gives me flowers this val, I will use it to cook soup for him! angry

Popcorn, aka guguru... Ummm, nah!

The rest are okay sha. grin

Dead...LMAO. Flower don hear am o! Girls are not smiling at all.

I love all CC's suggestions..so looking forward to a weekend getaway!
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
aysometin: cheesy

Dead...LMAO. Flower don hear am o! Girls are not smiling at all.

I love all CC's suggestions..so looking forward to a weekend getaway!
Becos recharge card and mr biggs has taken over..lol @Op,just take him to the movies or to the beach after that give him a nice messaged with smooth oil and u know what?Am still searching for my own wifey.....
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Busybody2(f): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2013
stillwater:

Busybody stop bullying me o. This is 2013 angry grin

Ha, but why are you this wicked cry Bullying Stillwater was number one on my new year resolution, now you are telling me to stop, so what am I gonna do for fun instead sad sad cry

stillwater:
Happy New year to you too. kiss kiss kiss

((((((Hugs))))))
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
chaircover: I know the feeling very well and the longer you are married to someone the harder it is to buy gifts . . there are so many watches, belts, shirts, aftershave etc etc etc you can buy a man so I have stepped up to the wow factor now and I dont so much spend money but I invest in time and attention to detail.

For the man that has everything, why not do something he least expects? and an example of what I have done was to book 2 nights at the crowne plaza, pack his bag without him knowing and putting it in my car boot. Ordered a chocolate cake and hid it in the boot too. Sorted out childcare and managed to get him into the car giving him a story of asking him to accompanying me to the shops and I drove straight to the motorway. Na room service galore for those 2 days and that cake came in handy.

We have also spent a vals day in Nigeria before and I made sure that I ordered a cake for him and had it delivered to him at home. You should have seen the look on his face.

This year I am going to buy 2 football tickets . . .one for him and one for our son. They can both go and watch his fav team play and have a good time. Im sure he will appreciate that more than another bottle of aftershave or wristwatch

This woman never ceases to amaze me. I still think i'm gonna try nd locate u when d tym comes for sum tutorials. U're just too much!!!!!! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? / Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses / 21 Signs It’s Just Sex… Not A Relationship ⁠

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.