Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dangerous Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Girlfriend (2414 Views)

The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered / Which is the most dangerous? (pix) / Why Your Big Booty Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Girlfriend by cyberboy(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2006
I stay off Port Harcourt City in Rivers State, but bcuz of Love on Jamb day I travelled to PH just to look for expo for my gurl friend, fotunately i got the stuff.

Reaching her center i delivered everything to her, after the exam was ok she demanded for money from me, of which i gav her d last 200 that was with me. before then she has already seized my fone. I later went to her house to get the fone, but she stoned me with the fone on the main road, i left without picking the fone, i was expecting her to pick the fone when i hav gone,but she didnt, the next day i called and discovered that the fone was picked by a police man. I bailed the foen with 2000 naira.

What pains me was that i joined a bike from Fly Over PH to Eleme Junction. Anyone that knows this distance tel me. does she lov mi
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2006
No!!!!!!!!
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by my2cents(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2006
I could be wrong but I strongly suspect there is more to this story than you are letting us in on.

What transpired b/w the 2 of you prior to this incident?

Has she shown similar behaviour in the past?

More details please, at least b4 I start giving any suggestions
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by hotangel2(f): 10:11pm On May 01, 2006
Egbami, if a deaf man hears this story, he'll know she doesn't love you. If a blind man reads it, he'll know she doesnt love you.

But wait, oo, why did she stone you with the phone? She dont seem like she loves you.
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Zahymaka(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2006
Are you sure you should be calling her your "girlfriend"?
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2006
am dangerious
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
good luck
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by dominobaby(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
There's sumfn fishy, more to it than meets my eyes.

@eveseh, what r u refering 2?
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by jgirl3: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2006
she doesn't love you, seems more like she's using you
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2006
dominobaby:

There's sumfn fishy, more to it than meets my eyes.

@eveseh, what r u refering 2?

am saying am dangerious
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by ikamefa(f): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2006
what ever the true story may be yes oh! yes in fact she is the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by didisky(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2006
Do u guys read before u reply or u reply before u read ? How can u claim u av a gf and she can collect ur phone?May be the chic dey use u as usual.
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Hazayne(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2006
am in support with my2cents opinion, plus i feel all dis while she has been in control of you, You love her, she doesn't, let women handle the love and emotional aspect of relationships trust me dey know how to, finally get rid of her if u know your story is true, (no disrespect 2 u, but she's practically dissing all Men on this planet) take care
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by hibans(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
I think my2cents is right
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Damoche10: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
u be typical mumu!!!! ;d
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by adeboo(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
She has put ur life in danger more than once in this story that u have said.
What kind of question are u asking again?
I never see o.
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Bblak(f): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
I'm surprised that you could still ask if she loves you after the way she treated you. Maybe she wasn't really into you and you were forcing yourself on her hoping it will get better.To answer your question properly, i will say she does not love you.Get that straight and be reasonable.Gdluck.
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by gbengeoou: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
Bros, you re mumu of the highest order
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2008
wahala don start for nairaland.
expo!!!!! you helped her to get expo!
you should be tried at the failed education tribunal if der is one!!

You and the gurl are criminals!!
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by cute9jaguy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
the question is do you love yourself?
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Nautillus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
j-girl:

she doesn't love you, seems more like she's using you

Spot on, !!!
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
The babe love you nor be small. Just that misunderstandings too much for una relationship. Now read my analysis. You go understand how deep her love is.

Reaching her center i delivered everything to her, after the exam was OK she demanded for money from me, of which i gav her d last 200 that was with me.

The poor girl was just trying to have something to remind her of you. Whatever she uses that money to buy shall give her the sweet sensation of having you close to her.

before then she has already seized my phone. I later went to her house to get the phone, but she stoned me with the phone on the main road, i left without picking the phone, i was expecting her to pick the phone when i hav gone,but she didnt

That is bad of you. She has never meant to steal your phone. I am sure she is feeling the distance so much that she needs to have something of yours to keep her company since you can't be there physically. When u asked the phone back, you broke the poor girl's heart and even though with so much sorrow she gave it back to you. But when she made up her mind you were already far away so she had to use her Olympic skills by throwing the phone to you but your reflexes were so bad you failed to catch it. Then you left in anger thinking she had done it with bad intentions. Seeing your refusal she thought as well to leave it there.

What pains me was that i joined a bike from Fly Over PH to Eleme Junction. Anyone that knows this distance tel me. does she lov mi

Of course she loves you. Why can't you understand something so simple?!

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by IykeD(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
Guy, did you have to risk ur life and freedom cos of that gal.First what you did is risky, if you had been arrested, that would have been another story by now.Examination malpractice of any kind is a big offence and purnishable too.As for the love part, believe it or not, she loves you not, period!
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2008
This is a very funny story.

Don't know weather it's the way it was narrated or the story itself.

Wait oh, why did you have to go all the way to look for expo for an exam? Really, you deserve everything that came to you. She sure doesn't respect you. Any man that does that does not deserve any respect. She would have respected you more if you had tutored her before the exams and made sure she was well informed.
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by sweetberry(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
duh !!!!! love u nko love u ni.
she treats you real bad
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Bblak(f): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2008
Infact, She's head over heels in love with you lipsrsealed
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by 190: 4:43am On Dec 30, 2008
go die na
its jst left 4 her 2 bite ur neck off
na vampire she b
open ur eyes shocked
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by richo2: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2008
oga poster she de use u like sanitary pad oh. once she use u finish na dustbin u go enter
so u wer lookin at her while she seized the fone, am sure she ordered you to get the expo by force and then she stoned u and u ddnt have the common sense to carry ur fone (and stone her back) grin

SHE REALLY LOVES
USING YOU
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by TOYOSI20(f): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2008
richo2:

oga poster she de use u like sanitary pad oh. once she use u finish na dustbin u go enter
so u wer lookin at her while she seized the phone, am sure she ordered you to get the expo by force and then she stoned u and u ddnt have the common sense to carry ur phone (and stone her back) grin

SHE REALLY LOVES
USING YOU

Tee hee hee, u BE BAD BWOI OO, MY BRO, KIA, grin grin

Well the girl is probably a little off too, maybe she just needs a little love, so OP, why don't u just give her a break ehn, grin
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2008
LOL @ does she love me. Some people just love to suffer. Yes oooooooooooooo. She loves you. She's just palying hard to get. grin
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by IGWEUSA(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2008
may be u no bring the Expo on time, so she didn't finish shocked

In case she repeats the jamb next year, sleep over night around d exam center with the Micro chips, shocked

********Romeo & Juliet********
Re: Dangerous Girlfriend by smooooooth: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2008
how she no go vex,last year u bring type a while she dey do type s

this year u bring type y while she dey do type d, u just dey make her

fail, abeg leave her alone. dangerous boyfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing On First Date. / Ovulation Period / Wat Was Ur 1st Kiss Lik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.