Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship (2270 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship by tosigno1: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please i need the forum to advise me, i got an admission from a college in Canada, and i'm meant to apply for my study permit and temporary resident visa. My challenge is that the account statement i want to use is that of my family friend, but the requirements on the canadian visa application site states that i have to provide a proof of relationship(family tree, photos,proof of prior financial support of my education) if i'm using an extended family member as my sponsor. i really don't know how to explain my relationship with this my family friend dat wants to assist me.
Re: Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2013

(1)

REVEALED: 10 Secrets Flight Attendants Will Never Tell BUT You Must Know / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? / How Well Do U Know Venezuela? Let's Share Ideath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.