Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (38906 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by taiwobabalola: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2013
Giving is life,no pastor hv acess or a signatory to d acct,do u know how much spent on bursary apart frm scholarship.as at last sunday i saw wht they give to poors in my branch.we nid to b very careful,no body is brainwash.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by segxyrema: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2013
Nobody brainwash them,is either they are paying their pledges or give as thanksgiving
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by misstobi: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2013
U ppl nid to undastand d principle of. Prosperity,u nid to give to ur prophet to sustain d grace flowing,nobody's stoppin u from givin to d orphans...bt neva fail to ur bless ur pastor
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by omoodeogere(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
manmustwac: NO! They weren't forced to give him. THEY WERE BRAINWASHED!!! angry angry angry
if u dont know wat to comment shut up
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Reference(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Hmm. So many cross comments. Wonder what the real definition of materialism in today's context. The desire to have much and give much or to have none and so give none.

I wouldn't even try to offer my spiritual perspective on both or of money matters in this diverse, traumatized and discordant nation.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Chubhie: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2013
You may see it as reward for his labour......... I respect his hustle. Looking at it strictly from a business perspective, i say his methods are so on point. To sit and head over an empire this vast......built from nothing to a billion dollars worth empire! My deepest respect to this boss. Looking to tap into his flow.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by elampiro(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2013
Not my business. It's their faith.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by LeStylo: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2013
9icetoo:
I know that priest herexg, and may God bless his soul. i witnessed something similar with him. We gave him rice and yam and stuffs like that once when he visited us. As he left our house, he took it to a destitute home near our house and offered it as gifts to the homeless there. His actions touched my mother so much that she personally went on a visit to that place and offered them stuffs and spent some time with them. That singular act lives in my memory as a true act of a true xtian. I am not saying giving a car to a pastor is bad but have u looked around u and helped those really in need with that blessing from God? Whatsoever u do to the least of us, that u do unto HIM. #word#

Kindly give me the priest's address please. Finally, i found the kind of man of God i always crave.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ujukala: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Praise God!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by 5much(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2013
we,(nigerian xtians) still hv a very long way 2 go.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by lateef4me(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2013
Bishop should just bless me with one,just one daddy !

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Ubenedictus(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2013
9icetoo:
I know that priest herexg, and may God bless his soul. i witnessed something similar with him. We gave him rice and yam and stuffs like that once when he visited us. As he left our house, he took it to a destitute home near our house and offered it as gifts to the homeless there. His actions touched my mother so much that she personally went on a visit to that place and offered them stuffs and spent some time with them. That singular act lives in my memory as a true act of a true xtian. I am not saying giving a car to a pastor is bad but have u looked around u and helped those really in need with that blessing from God? Whatsoever u do to the least of us, that u do unto HIM. #word#
wu is d guy?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Ubenedictus(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2013
9icetoo:
wu is d priest?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Divaucee: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Cannanland should b a land flown wit milk nd honey nd nt cars.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by delta234: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Xtainity is but a chamber of commerce
To an extent, it is but read through the lines;the cars/SUV's were 'auctioned' to members!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: hmmmmm......

cant the givers give those cars to the poor ones amongst them??...must it go to the already wealthy daddy G.O??....
They have other things for the needy or the poor and they have bin giving to them you may never know ! But for the cars,that one na for the pastor and you can't contest it. Besides,the report says the cars were auctioned there immediately !
The whole of January through Dec.2012 people are here on NL throwing stones at the church and the man of GOD the church members were busy strengthening their relationship with God in preparation for heaven and at the same time making genuine money to live the good life God has made available here on earth.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2013
Chubhie: You may see it as reward for his labour......... I respect his hustle. Looking at it strictly from a business perspective, i say his methods are so on point. To sit and head over an empire this vast......built from nothing to a billion dollars worth empire! My deepest respect to this boss. Looking to tap into his flow.
Hustling (working)with God is the best kind of hustle(work)any one can ever get involved with ! God help me to improve my hustle (work) with HIM
God bless us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by mko2005: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Oyedepo no dey work??..............
Him dey work na !
E easy to do God work ?
You are here on the internet,but he may be praying,worshippin God now or studying his bible.
We need a good life but do not want others to enjoy same good life provided by God. You forget they are men of God(if u believe anyway)and you dnt want them to enjoy the things made available by their God.
God help us
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by folahann(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Now we know where the corruption money dey go. All those stolen funds must surely end up somewhere.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by RevOfiaeli: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2013
They gave the cars for offerings and the church sold them to people and yet there are some pastors in the same Winners Chapel who trek to their churches,so y wouldnt Oyedepo gave the cars to his own pastors? How many people has Oyedepo given Scholarship in his school? How widows in his church has he ever given a bag of rice? Someone should answer me.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by kuss: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2013
YES O . THANK GOD WE ARE BRAIN WASH TO GIVE NOT TO BOMB.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by HARDDON: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2013
EasyNaija.com:

Please keep shaking your head, maybe one day some brain cells would become active.
What you are trying to insinuate in the first bolded quote above is that it would be my fault if my parents were not rich enough to send me to school to be educated so I can get a job and make money? It would be my fault abi?

wow, a perfect example of some1 broke looking for who to blame. your are the architect of your fate son.
school or not. poor parents or not.

the world is actually staring you in the face with alot of men who have made alot of mark in the world today without formal education and you here spilling this?

your case is worse than the bega that sits on the road side.

ever heard of bill gates? James Cameron, Mark Zuckerberg, tu face Idibia,Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga, Woody Allen, Russell Simmons and a host of others out there? who through proper thinking made mark in the world over?

reform your mind SON.

https://www.nairaland.com/1125307/most-successful-college-drop-outs
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by vivgermans: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2013
cant the givers give those cars to the poor ones amongst them??...must it go to the already wealthy daddy G.O??....

that is it, d rich gets richer. but its not fair. this donators sure must have d needy nearest to dem, but they wouldn't help.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Fadelex(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2013
No wonder the rich are gettin richer and d poor are gettin poorer.... The only secret to abundance is GIVING... For d poor ones cryin here dat d members were brainwashed, if dis kind of brainwashing will lead me to abundance, I prefer to be brainwashed... While u watch pple prospering with disbelief, u continue givin urself reasons nt to succeed... Who brainwashed Solomon b4 he gave 1000 burnt offerings to d Lord, wat was d result?? He became d wealthiest king and none b4 him or afta him can be compared with him... Low-lifers, try and get life plz
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by danduchi(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2013
Its a principle and not a commandment,jus because you dont appreciate giving shldn't make you discourage others.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Him dey work na !
E easy to do God work ?
You are here on the internet,but he may be praying,worshippin God now or studying his bible.
We need a good life but do not want others to enjoy same good life provided by God. You forget they are men of God(if u believe anyway)and you dnt want them to enjoy the things made available by their God.
God help us

I'm not saying he shouldn't enjoy....the truth is he should not live in affluence from doing Gods work.....it has never been heard through out the scriptures.................

I do Gods work too,but for free.........let's imitate Jesus our exemplar..........
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by farem: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2013

[color=#990000][quote author=ijawkid]
which one really is the issue disturbing you? Is that the cars were brought to 'the already wealthy daddy G.O and not to your wretched daddy G.O??' Or the ECONOMIC DISTRIBUTION of ALL CARS purportedly 'given' to daddy G.O were given to other church members, where a car went as low as 300k? Or because none did got to any of your lineage?
You know, the stench coming from your bowel of animosity is killing!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2013
vivgermans:

that is it, d rich gets richer. but its not fair. this donators sure must have d needy nearest to dem, but they wouldn't help.

Exactly.....that's my problem....they don't know how and who to give offerings to until daddy G.O tells them........
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by farem: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2013
When they spend all their future on some marine-controlled, aids-infested destiny-polluted girls at the expense of giving quality things to their parents, siblings, and neighbours it is alright and they are reasonable and are only living life to the (full) fool. But let it be said something is given to the church, they suddenly remember 'brain-wash' of a words.
Even when it is clearly stated in the report that the cars were sold cheaply to members, your brain-washed might will never comprehend that simple statement! Abi na Oyedepo write this info?
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by dulphines: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2013

You'r right! The same givers will never lend help to even their gatemen. It's mere show off and hypocricy.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
My freind you barely understand bible truths.........why should cars be sent to daddy G.O and then later auctioned??....is the church now an auction center or the house of God??....

Let those donors give monies to the less priviledged ones in d church and move on and stop this mad charade....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Six Benefits Of Evangelism / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.