Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Musings Of A Mad Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Musings Of A Mad Man (1039 Views)

Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home / Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musings Of A Mad Man by my2cents(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2006
- Is there a decent photo of OBJ anywhere? If yes, can someone please post it to this forum?

- Will 419 ever end?

- Will there ever b 24 hour uninterrupted light and water in at least *every* major city?

- Will we ever have a cell phone service where we aren't slaves in the sense that if we don't by units after a certain period, our number is ceased?

- Will there ever be a time when armed robbery is limited, if at all, to banks and the like, as opposed to pple's homes?

Comments? Contributions? You know what do do cool
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by 4Play(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2006
-There are no decent photos of OBJ on the planet

-419 will end when Chad wins the World Cup

-If there was uninterrupted water in Nigeria, I won't drink it.If there was light it's probably the illumination provided by hellfire
- We will have a reliable cell phone service when when it becomes obselete worldwide
-The Armed Robbers Union says robbery will become limited when everyone learns to co-operrate with them,which probably means never.
Besides all the aforementioned problems. Nigeria is a lovely place
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by my2cents(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2006
(clapping in the background grin)

Good one man LOL

Anyone got any others?
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by diyobdw(f): 10:00am On May 03, 2006
lol grin grin grin intresting kiss
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by dominobaby(f): 12:35pm On May 03, 2006
*Jst asking, wu's da mad man?*
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by LoverBwoy(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2006
will 419 ever end?

yes when they implement 3rd term and change it to 4192

-will we ever have uninterrupted light

We do in the niger-delta region where flaring is just so greattt
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by my2cents(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2006
I am loving this guys. Keep it coming. For once, I am happy for being the author of a popular thread grin
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by Nobody: 12:41am On May 06, 2006
my2cents:

- Is there a decent photo of OBJ anywhere? If yes, can someone please post it to this forum?

- Will 419 ever end?

- Will there ever b 24 hour uninterrupted light and water in at least *every* major city?

- Will we ever have a cell phone service where we aren't slaves in the sense that if we don't by units after a certain period, our number is ceased?

- Will there ever be a time when armed robbery is limited, if at all, to banks and the like, as opposed to people's homes?

Comments? Contributions? You know what do do cool

419 will end the day the devil becomes a saint

we are already celebrating 46 years of uninterrupted power supply thanks to the sun and the moon

We will have cheaper GSM services the day other nations of the world start using another form of telecomms technology.

Yes soon armed robbery will be limited to banks by the time armed robbers realise every one is now so poor there is nothing left to steal. By that time virtually all nigerians will be armed robbers and they will be targeting the banks!

And here is a really decent picture of abachanjo on the web!

Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by eveseh(f): 9:28am On May 06, 2006
:d :d ;d
Re: Musings Of A Mad Man by diyobdw(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2006
@davidylan
wink wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello,am New Here And Would Like To Make New Friends / Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.