Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

So Odemwingie Is The Joke Of The Transfer Window Night - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Odemwingie Is The Joke Of The Transfer Window Night (987 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Odemwingie Is The Joke Of The Transfer Window Night by Gayigaskia(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2013
So Odemwingie drove to QPR uninvited! And he talked to the press about the deal even knowing that West brom didn't give him permission to talk to QPR. He was denied entry , after all the rant with Keshi and now with his own club something is really happening in this guy life. He may seriously need some medical attention.
Now they have a song for Odemwingie on twitter !
@MarioBaloteLAD: New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe"

@Bosscielny: Odemwingie might end up cleaning the transfer window at this rate.
Re: So Odemwingie Is The Joke Of The Transfer Window Night by trekkie: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2013
LOL cheesy

(1) (Reply)

" NEPA" Takes Light At Super Bowl Stadium In New Orleans / Olympic Bare Foot Marathon Winner 1960 Abebe Bikila / UEFA Unveils List Of 40 Best Players On The Continent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.