Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral (35978 Views)

US Woman Turns Up Alive Two Weeks After Her Funeral / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
The family couldn't afford the funeral costs so her only choice was to come back to life grin grin

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Sirmee(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
I tot dey said anything chinco dnt last

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by olawaletaiwo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=Okworigeorge][/quote]

na lie joo, chinko products no dey last, God deliever us
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
as in this post should be captioned ''Die Hard 6''
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
lol... Woman jez thank your starz say no be 9ja you die in.... Dem no give a damn, infact dem go kill you again because na witch dem go call you------

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by TeemahFashion(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Very funny, though i'm nt surprise cos the same thing happened to a distant relative, funny enough, she was a muslim who died at the age of eighty nine and woke up at the time she was being prayed upon to be putten in her grave. Well, she lived three more years before she finally passed away. Congrat old one.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by FUCKU: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Make I hear who go talk say CHINA THINGS DON'T LAST
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Ominiriches(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ma-lee, any revelation? If not, na to go back n bring one. 4 9ja no be so it dey hapen. If u die like dat n came back again, U go come with something. So go again and bring something to move the ministry.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=Okworigeorge][/quote] How organ take concern this grandma matter? Abi anybody ask you 2 donate your kidney? NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
I need to discover what makes the chinese live lenghty years. Is it the frogs, toads, lizards, serpents and scorpions they enjoy as delicacies

Infact am picking my torch to enter bush now find toad(awo mbara).

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by vivgermans: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Choi! If na 4 Niger, dis one na winchi winchi. I no go DDDD na. I go collect Chioma Ajunwa from dem oh. I mean i go pick race oh. My heel go de bounce 4 d back of my head.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
crackhouse: imagine me with every hope of drinking beer at the funeral, only for me to reach the venue and was welcomed with this news.

Nah your type dey attend burial wey nobody invite you. You no even know the dead person name or family. The ghost go come there dash you madness wey you dey busy dey chop free food.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
ijebabe: Lol! What a funny woman.
She was more grateful she woke up before she got to the crematorium grin

yes oo, the woman funnies... grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by dnawah(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
My chico way die too fit come back to life o!grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
okpara ugo: I need to discover what makes the chinese live lenghty years. Is it the frogs, toads, lizards, serpents and scorpions they enjoy as delicacies

Infact am picking my torch to enter bush now find toad(awo mbara).

Stop chopping akpu, eat amala.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Stop chopping akpu, eat amala.

I havent heard that your people cross 100yrs. Its common in certain parts of Igbo land like Ohafia in Abia state.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Skoopy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
This pple sef and cremation, don't knw wat their problem is, or dem no get land?
Lagos sef want start to cremate dead pple, lagosians are finished.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
okpara ugo:

I havent heard that your people cross 100yrs. Its common in certain parts of Igbo land like Ohafia in Abia state.

My grandma is 200 years old.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by prairie(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
this one be kokumo abi malomo
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by babaowo: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
moderator!!!!!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by waja(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
israel007: na wa o. if na here now them go say them see vision as them die
. Them go say na witch.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by pryzlez: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ko sarugbo ni china...
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by emandman: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
jidewin:
CREMATORIUM...no be me and you.Grandma,you are DEAD LUCKY.
indeed...dey 4 fry mama alive...
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Praise the Chinese Gods for keeping the people of CHina healthy!

unlike our israeli and arab Gods who only know how to kill people. tongue

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by mikron(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
wonders
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wow!!!

What a miracle!!!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by daylae(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
I don't think we have different name(s) for this. . .but a miracle.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by sexysunnyb(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
na she knw wetin she com back do..make she no go find somewhere sit..mtchwww
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by maximobis: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okworigeorge: ......pls how do i become an organ donor? I wan2 save sm1s life evn afta death, wudnt nid dem den
...101 years donating organ? Omo u no finish sokool oohhh!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Sike(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lucky Grandma >>>>>
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Decryptor(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2013
Her death was made in China. She never die the original one
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by princeonx: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2013
maximobis: ...101 years donating organ? Omo u no finish sokool oohhh!
You wey finish school, what is wrong with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail / Shoot Both Herdsmen, Farmers Dead If….- Chadian President Idriss Orders Army / Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.