Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral (36002 Views)

US Woman Turns Up Alive Two Weeks After Her Funeral / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by emmabest2000(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2013
good news and bad news altogether lol.....
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by princeonx: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Okworigeorge: ......pls how do i become an organ donor? I wan2 save sm1s life evn afta death, wudnt nid dem den
I don't know how it's done where you are. Here in the US, they ask and if you agree to donate, they simply endorse your I.D or drivers license and if yawa gaz, the Doctor will just remover the damn thing from your body before they hand your remain to your folks!

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by IYANGBALI: 2:12am On Feb 02, 2013
101 and she still come back,na wetin she still dey look for?anyway she fit forget her kondoms
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Ike77503(m): 3:34am On Feb 02, 2013
first time i see MADE IN CHINA last ! abeg old woman nothing do you jare...
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by IKenn(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2013
grin the woman never ready die at aaall.. Haha, shuo. She jus wake up.. Haha grin, make una give am food joor.. Her daughters sef be grandmama dem..lol smiley
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by IKenn(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Decryptor: Her death was made in China. She never die the original one

lool....igbanda.. hhahaa... Abeg sharrap grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by chrisskyface(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2013
Lol impossible maybe she jst took a lil deep sleep cheesy
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by DisneyAngel(f): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2013
Always in china
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by rainbowb(f): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2013
ogaoo..wetin she come do back...she don overdue make she go rest 4 baba God
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by rainbowb(f): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2013
she forget something
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Na wa for this Chinese people o! If this happens in Naija mehn, the funeral don scatter be that.
i can't stp laughing o
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Clazzik: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2013
pboiskinpy: 101 and she still never wan go ni??kk,she wan make am 102,make she use 1yr senior my grandpa..
#jux passing and singing...agidi-ngba,agidi-ngba,aunty nkoto nko,aunty nkoto nko

funny indeed
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by fm7070: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2013
if she had tried that as a muslim, it would have been a different story.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Clazzik: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2013
Wow.... God is gr8, bt most of these things happens in China why?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by albacete(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Teemah Fashion: Very funny, though i'm nt surprise cos the same thing happened to a distant relative, funny enough, she was a muslim who died at the age of eighty nine and woke up at the time she was being prayed upon to be [size=18pt] putten [/size] in her grave. Well, she lived three more years before she finally passed away. Congrat old one.

Is that a new word?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
Okworigeorge: ......pls how do i become an organ donor? I wan2 save sm1s life evn afta death, wudnt nid dem den
...very classy...nice one..
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by maximobis: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
prince_onx:
You wey finish school, what is wrong with that?
...hahahaha..tell me, what year did you dropped out of high school,because, i don't know where to start. so, you fit carry 95 years old live? chei lol!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by princeonx: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
maximobis: ...hahahaha..tell me, what year did you dropped out of high school,because, i don't know where to start. so, you fit carry 95 years old live? chei lol!
Ol'boy hope you're not one of those people that claim books spoiled their brain while the writer/authur of the said book is fine, alive, and ok? People get heart transplant and sometimes it can be that of a 60yrs old going into a body of a 10yrs old! You might be right! i havent heard of donors that old (100+). This is not my field so i wont beat back and front with you but if anything in me will kill me and doctors find a better/working one in a 200yrs old person, I will gladly take it!

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by nature29ice: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
God is wonderful, grandma am happi 4 U ooo
But still if na HAUSA woman she be walahi
Na gud bye tins oooo. Joor nairaland
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Ola2njee: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
made in china smiley
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by osisey2010: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thought they said chinese things don't last
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Okworigeorge(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
maximobis: ...101 years donating organ? Omo u no finish sokool oohhh!
mumu...i said "HOW DO I ....."
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by maximobis: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
prince_onx:
Ol'boy hope you're not one of those people that claim books spoiled their brain while the writer/authur of the said book is fine, alive, and ok? People get heart transplant and sometimes it can be that of a 60yrs old going into a body of a 10yrs old! You might be right! i havent heard of donors that old (100+). This is not my field so i wont beat back and front with you but if anything in me will kill me and doctors find a better/working one in a 200yrs old person, I will gladly take it!

Omo i no sabe book too much, but na common sense now...just look am like car tire...after certain milleage you no fit patch am....You fit carry "osuofia" lever at age 70th..lol!torry.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by princeonx: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
maximobis:

Omo i no sabe book too much, but na common sense now...just look am like car tire...after certain milleage you no fit patch am....You fit carry "osuofia" lever at age 70th..lol!torry.
Lol! I feel you bro! But in organs and all that gbogboero inside human, it's more like a car's windshield/glass. It can be 60/70yrs old but if its not cracked or broken then its good as new lol!
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Okworigeorge(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
prince_onx:
Lol! I feel you bro! But in organs and all that gbogboero inside human, it's more like a car's windshield/glass. It can be 60/70yrs old but if its not cracked or broken then its good as new lol!
....ur head dy dia
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by hotchee: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2013
Old crone!isn't she tired of the world?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Ike77503(m): 6:26am On Feb 03, 2013
after una go say CHINESE product no dey last...LOL

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by misslaw(f): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Brand_new: Na wa for this Chinese people o! If this happens in Naija mehn, the funeral don scatter be that.
DAT a lie
so re u telln me u hvnt heard of stuff lyk dis bfore in 9ja....infact hv witnessd wu died nd ws almost buried bt she woke up,4yrs aftr she died again bt woke up again wen d burial ws bout to take place,bt d third tym she.died
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Ranoscky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Okworigeorge: @101, wetin she kum bak 2 do??
Loool... funny that, dude! grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by beanos(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Nitori Olorun, which kain gramma be this?
Did i hear u say Gran ma. Nah nah nah!!! Great,Great.Great G mama.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Maximus85(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
pboiskinpy: 101 and she still never wan go ni??kk,she wan make am 102,make she use 1yr senior my grandpa..
#jux passing and singing...agidi-ngba,agidi-ngba,aunty nkoto nko,aunty nkoto nko

Life is sweet na! Who wan die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.