Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral (36003 Views)

US Woman Turns Up Alive Two Weeks After Her Funeral / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eisenhower:

Mourners nearly died of shock when a 101-year-old woman sat up and spoke - as she was being put in her coffin.

Peng Xiuhua asked why so many people were in her house in Lianjiang, Guangdong province, China.

Peng, who lived alone, had taken a tumble and hurt herself so her two daughters, who are in their 70s, were looking after her.

However, 10 days later her daughters could not detect a heartbeat and her body had gone stiff so she was declared dead.

The daughters gave her a bath, an undertaker dressed her and they were about to put her in her coffin when she came back to life.

Peng said: “I am a lucky woman.

"Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium,” she said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dead-woman-sits-up-and-speaks-1567510

Does she want to live forever?
She has lived enough na
Dem for just go ahead with the funeral and get it over it
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Roland17(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na only China all these ridiculous stories dey come from..
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by disboy: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
cheesy grin
Brand_new: Na wa for this Chinese people o! If this happens in Naija mehn, the funeral don scatter be that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by crackhouse(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
imagine me with every hope of drinking beer at the funeral, only for me to reach the venue and was welcomed with this news.

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by specialguest(f): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
I keep reading weird stories about china lately.. Anyway as the saying goes anything " made in china" get as e be..
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by sammmiey1: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
israel007: na wa o. if na here now them go say them see vision as them die
Nah so oh!..dem go say dey don see Jesus&angels dey waka abreast
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by ChyV(f): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Brand_new: Na wa for this Chinese people o! If this happens in Naija mehn, the funeral don scatter be that.

na d kids go 1st jump through fence. If na u nko?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by TUMIC(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
I bet some people she would ve expected to be at her real burial ceremony were not there!
Now she knows better her friends and haters
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by ericbenjooo: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Well come mama
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by thehomer: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Does anyone know if she was a Christian? If this happened in a Christian household, it would be claimed for Jesus.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Vansnickers: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Blazingsun: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
grin[quote author=Okworigeorge][/quote]
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by gerald09(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
And that's y tha population is a billion. 101yr is the new 80
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by fankasibe: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Bobo no go die unless to bà darûgbo!!

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by gidjah(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
d bible said 120,e stil remain 19 more abeg.GOD IS GREAT

-
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by ubong560(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
She's coming back for 2nd term which will last for another 101yrs. She actually underwent revolution and is back for a fresh 2nd term.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by ISBLIAC(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
crackhouse: imagine me with every hope of drinking beer at the funeral, only for me to reach the venue and was welcomed with this news.
grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by yemluc: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
....oya Make Odunlade Adekola come gv dis 1 title.am sure e go b ....Ajinde iya agba !!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Afam4eva(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
She didn't come back to life cos she never died in the first place.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Think am say she me muslim, them go just bury her instantly and you know wat dat means.......

2 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by oboy3(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva: She didn't come back to life cos she never dies in the first place.
Afam bro,you have really change o,which day you begin fire Ak47?

3 Likes

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by dickhardener: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva: She didn't come back to life cos she never dies in the first place.
bros did u really say this?

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Blazingsun: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nobody is asking the fundamental question, who declared her dead in the first place? Quack Doctor or her children study medicine?
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Jics(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
still not sure she is dead afterall. she should be asked what she knows about her interim unconsciousness, else, she must be playing tricks on them just for a particular reason.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
o'boy:
Afam bro,you have really change o,which day you begin fire Ak47?
Do you know the "S" and "d" alphabets are beside each other?

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by jidewin(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eisenhower:

Mourners nearly died of shock when a 101-year-old woman sat up and spoke - as she was being put in her coffin.

Peng Xiuhua asked why so many people were in her house in Lianjiang, Guangdong province, China.

Peng, who lived alone, had taken a tumble and hurt herself so her two daughters, who are in their 70s, were looking after her.

However, 10 days later her daughters could not detect a heartbeat and her body had gone stiff so she was declared dead.

The daughters gave her a bath, an undertaker dressed her and they were about to put her in her coffin when she came back to life.

Peng said: “I am a lucky woman.

"Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium,” she said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dead-woman-sits-up-and-speaks-1567510
CREMATORIUM...no be me and you.Grandma,you are DEAD LUCKY.
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by ijebabe: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lol! What a funny woman.
She was more grateful she woke up before she got to the crematorium grin
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by godstino(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
IF NA 9JA,,THE CHILDREN GO FOR GIVE AM INDOSEED MAKE SHE DIE BACK COS DEM NO WANT MAKE THE COW WAIST...

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
buhahahahahahahaaha
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
in some cultures, they'd just put her out of her misery
Re: 'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral by henryadex(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mama you are wellcome to another troubled life , May be na another HIRROSHIMA go clear you comot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.