Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Was The Prophet Mohammed Black? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was The Prophet Mohammed Black? (537 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The Prophet Mohammed Black? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hey folks, I've been thinking about this for a while and I decided to open a topic on it today. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. I just want to know if the prophet was white or black and why the white Muslims worldwide still have this racial thing against black Muslims. Let's keep the thread clean of any insults any please.
Re: Was The Prophet Mohammed Black? by maclatunji: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
What exactly is the 'racial thing'? Be specific.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Fox News Pundits Exposes FOX News; Waging A War Against Islam . . . / Change Your Ways For The Better! / The Life Of Imam Ali: Ghadir Khumm - Dr. Sayed Ammar Nakshwani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.