Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} (11877 Views)

Naija Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe (baby Boy) PRICE SLASHED !!!! / Clean Tokunbo 2001 Honda Accord 'baby Boy': Price: 1,150,000m Only / "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Rolland926: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bruv, I wonder if u rily want to sell this ride. Everybody here keeps pricin and askin to send mails. Av been opportuned to be in ibadan but that day ur contact's fone was unreachable. Every weekend I am chanced, ur contact fone is unreachable but reachable during the week. If u re nt sirious, close the thread. If u re, this ride wuld av gone since last month.

Cheers
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Rolland926: Bruv, I wonder if u rily want to sell this ride. Everybody here keeps pricin and askin to send mails. Av been opportuned to be in ibadan but that day ur contact's fone was unreachable. Every weekend I am chanced, ur contact fone is unreachable but reachable during the week. If u re nt sirious, close the thread. If u re, this ride wuld av gone since last month.

Cheers
i dont think you ever contacted me, did you? i see no reason why its only you thats unable to get in touch with Funmi, others have inspected the car, so try to get Funmi on phone and make appointment for the inspection. Cheers.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Rolland926: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2013
ayoflyn:
i dont think you ever contacted me, did you? i see no reason why its only you thats unable to get in touch with Funmi, others have inspected the car, so try to get Funmi on phone and make appointment for the inspection. Cheers.

I reach her fone during the week, but once it's weekend her number becomes unavailable. I av called you like three times on your Malaysia number. We spoke. U tried reaching her fone but u couldn't. U apologized for that day I was in Ibadan and couldn't inspect the car. It was on a Sunday.

Just try to make necessary logistics on this cos each day that passes, the price goes low. At some point, it won't be business wise or economical buying it at ur offered price.

Thanks.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Sorry about the inconviniency
Rolland926:

I reach her fone during the week, but once it's weekend her number becomes unavailable. I av called you like three times on your Malaysia number. We spoke. U tried reaching her fone but u couldn't. U apologized for that day I was in Ibadan and couldn't inspect the car. It was on a Sunday.

Just try to make necessary logistics on this cos each day that passes, the price goes low. At some point, it won't be business wise or economical buying it at ur offered price.

Thanks.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2013
sold. Thank you all for interest.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Lusola15: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Very happy for u ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car With Swimming Pool (pic) / Unbearable Fuel Consumption Of A Toyota Camry 95 Model / 2012 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.