Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (19127 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sanfrancisqo: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2013
debbie.doyin:
Guys they said business casual dressing..can someone wear a jean and a top or jean and a shirt?
Hello sir, never be deceive by the word "casual". I would advise u, put on shirt, tie and trouser( not jean pleaseeee).
In addition, any dressing you're not sure of, just put on suit or ATLEAST tie with shirt but preferable suit.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by bashbaba99(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2013
sanfrancisqo:
Hello sir, never be deceive by the word "casual". I would advise u, put on shirt, tie and trouser( not jean pleaseeee).
In addition, any dressing you're not sure of, just put on suit or ATLEAST tie with shirt but preferable suit.
Its a test,u can dress simple.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Guys dt r goin 4 d 1st batch dis mornin pls let us know the format of d test when u guys are done ooo,,thanks

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2013
D 1st batch shld plsssss tel d house how d test was ...so dat d other batches can get ready ooo
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Kold37: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2013
its a cbt test o. We made use of computer. 50 questions 4 50mins. Quantitive analysis,verbal reasoning and shapes. D test no easy o. C as everi body face strong afta d test.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2013
It is well
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by didicold(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God, thru with my test, was part of d first batch ,time to pray and wait for further contact
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
When will the result be out,den pls about negative marking,,dere wwere some questions ii diidnt knnow so i didnt click anytin,,willl it affect my score or not?
Guys plsss ansaa
Then d time was not ennuf at all!! Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mrrandolph: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
wuragold2: Guys workforce is for real.... I ve Done a no of test with them and I must say it pretty not easy.. Its a cbt test that's y u re going to the etc centre in unilag the biro is just for ur calculations. Then as at 2007 when dey where collecting money it was because they didn't get dere prorities right.. Then they wanted to act as a d miDdleman btw companys and jobseekers.. Bt nw most company pay them to help with their recruitment process.. They re just like dragnet... The positions we applied for is strictly for workforce nw nt for any other company....this is my own point of view

we wrote today, it was cbt and i personally think d time was short..
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Blakangel(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Kold37: its a cbt test o. We made use of computer. 50 questions 4 50mins. Quantitive analysis,verbal reasoning and shapes. D test no easy o. C as everi body face strong afta d test.
Aswear!!! D test was like film trick
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
D time was just too small....dat test was more dan film trick ooo...it was like a flash..trust in God oo
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2013
Dis workforce test na pure jokes.,,they know that no one can finish dat test in 50mins,,again deir numerical reasoning there were some questions that didnt have the anser in the options,,my own system was just hanging,didnt work fast at all..am not impressed at all,ii didnt even want to go 4 d test sef
Dragnet sef wey beta pass them their test format is way beta dan dis workforce. They should av divided the questions into phases..

Anyways when is the result coming out?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2013
doyexy: Dis workforce test na pure jokes.,,they know that no one can finish dat test in 50mins,,again deir numerical reasoning there were some questions that didnt have the anser in the options,,my own system was just hanging,didnt work fast at all..am not impressed at all,ii didnt even want to go 4 d test sef
Dragnet sef wey beta pass them their test format is way beta dan dis workforce. They should av divided the questions into phases..

Anyways when is the result coming out?
thought i was the only one, my system was just hanging 2
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by MCLION1(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
kiss of life: thought i was the only one, my system was just hanging 2
Mine waz nt just only hanging, at d end of d 50 mins, it started bringing out negative time,even wen I clicked submit,it went ahead 2 tel me dat dia r some questns unanswerd, weda 2 continue or cancel. O mehn, I became confused,& submited, I knw my Redeemer liveth,wot must be must be.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Blakangel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
MC LION:
Mine waz nt just only hanging, at d end of d 50 mins, it started bringing out negative time,even wen I clicked submit,it went ahead 2 tel me dat dia r some questns unanswerd, weda 2 continue or cancel. O mehn, I became confused,& submited, I knw my Redeemer liveth,wot must be must be.
yea it showed D same tyn too
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
D questns r so out of dis world and dey shldnt do negative marking again ooo
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
MC LION:
mine did the same, i had 2 submit with 2.81 mins left 2 avoid any submission error. Who knows when the result will be out?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
jacuixz: D questns r so out of dis world and dey shldnt do negative marking again ooo
Negative marking? Dammit!!! I hope they don't. The questions were just 2 much 4 the time.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by didicold(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
No results, it was stated on d form we submitted @ d test venue
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by konfirm: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Guyz the question is not just funny at all I was a batch A...I was the guy that had issue when I log on and say am thru and the instructor said am done that I should go out....it was funny come to think of it they are rEcruiting for themselves and there question was that hard. God realy needs to help us
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mrrandolph: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
konfirm: Guyz the question is not just funny at all I was a batch A...I was the guy that had issue when I log on and say am thru and the instructor said am done that I should go out....it was funny come to think of it they are rEcruiting for themselves and there question was that hard. God realy needs to help us

so what did u do? What do they mean by no result? Cos i was told they were gonna contact those that are successful, is that not suppose to be a kind of result?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by fpeer(f): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2013
konfirm: Guyz the question is not just funny at all I was a batch A...I was the guy that had issue when I log on and say am thru and the instructor said am done that I should go out....it was funny come to think of it they are rEcruiting for themselves and there question was that hard. God realy needs to help us
It was not funny at all when d guy send u out. Anyway, thank God u eventually wrote d test. May God help us.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mrrandolph: 7:30am On Feb 14, 2013
for those who wrote the test on friday, any news yet?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by taiwo3(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
managers r leaders

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by zeusosha: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Workforce Academy: Following your performance in the recent WFMC aptitude test, you are invited for the next stage. Further details will be sent later.

Wondering how I passed d test.
Thank God.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Was d result Tru text mesage or email
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just got a msg inviting me 4 next stage. Yeah, I passed the test!!!
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by funsho5: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Surprisingly, I got the text confirming my success in the aptitude test. Honestly, am still wondering how I passed the test. Thank God
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dose dat were invited for d next stage...did u get d msg thru text msg or email...
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just got another msg 4rm workforce 4 Wfmc assessment centre on monday 18th. Location unknown yet. Who got this?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
jacuixz: Dose dat were invited for d next stage...did u get d msg thru text msg or email...
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kissoflife: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
jacuixz: Dose dat were invited for d next stage...did u get d msg thru text msg or email...
sms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Appeal To Dragnet And Co / How Can I Package My Cv After Been Dismissed From A Job / TATA Africa Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.