Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (19144 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by hapigirl04: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Has Workforce contacted any of those who participated in the final interview?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mikky05(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
thobbylawbarnk:
yes that's true i received a call from them asking me to check my mail for further details about the final stage.

Hi am new on this thread and was hoping if you could tell me the interval from when you applied and when you were contacted?#how many days#besides the workforce force job i applied for was an online registration/ CV. was that how you and everyone applied for this workforce thing ? Really despirate, please help a brother
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by thobbylawbarnk(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2013
mikky05:

Hi am new on this thread and was hoping if you could tell me the interval from when you applied and when you were contacted?#how many days#besides the workforce force job i applied for was an online registration/ CV. was that how you and everyone applied for this workforce thing ? Really despirate, please help a brother
workforce called for aptitude on the 9th of feb the application closed i think 24th of jan, they call us for the next stage a week later after then they get back to us that same day or at most two days later except for the final interview for which we are still expecting their call, though they told us it might take more than the usual time limit
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mikky05(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
thobbylawbarnk:
workforce called for aptitude on the 9th of feb the application closed i think 24th of jan, they call us for the next stage a week later after then they get back to us that same day or at most two days later except for the final interview for which we are still expecting their call, though they told us it might take more than the usual time limit

Tanks for responding, but still wanna know if its an online CV/application you filled or you sent your CV to them?cuz i saw some recent opening online and applied online as well just wanna know if am on the rite track!! Tanks again
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by thobbylawbarnk(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2013
mikky05:

Tanks for responding, but still wanna know if its an online CV/application you filled or you sent your CV to them?cuz i saw some recent opening online and applied online as well just wanna know if am on the rite track!! Tanks again
u can apply through their application portal they recruit for many top organizations in nigeria
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
thobbylawbarnk:
Still no news. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by hapigirl04: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
This wait is both tempting and killing. The earlier we know our fate, I think the better. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by yemichic: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Workforce has started sendin emails for the final stage, u guys should check.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by thobbylawbarnk(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2013
yemichic: Workforce has started sendin emails for the final stage, u guys should check.
are u talking about the one with the MD? or which one? if yes, did u get the mail from them? what is the date of the final stage?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2013
yemichic: Workforce has started sendin emails for the final stage, u guys should check.
I haven't received any mail from them. Heart in mouth period. Baba God, na your hand I dey o!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2013
hapigirl04: This wait is both tempting and killing. The earlier we know our fate, I think the better. Or what do you think?
I concur.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by hapigirl04: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Check your email (also spam).
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by thobbylawbarnk(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2013
hapigirl04: Check your email (also spam).
i didnt get any from them what is date of the next interview
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2013
hapigirl04: Check your email (also spam).
I haven't got any email. Have you got one @hapigirl04
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
The successful ones have been called. So close, yet so far away.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by hapigirl04: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Received am email for the final stage of the Assessment Centre on Sat.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by engineerkufre(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2013
hapigirl04: Received am email for the final stage of the Assessment Centre on Sat.
Congrats
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Oluwaseun929(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
i got a text message on saturdy from WF saying 'i hav bn sheduled to write a test on april 13 for the Bank Graduate career opportunity'. Pls who got this msg and can we knw how to prepare for it? Thnks
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by cnaustyano(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oluwaseun929: i got a text message on saturdy from WF saying 'i hav bn sheduled to write a test on april 13
for the Bank Graduate career opportunity'. Pls who got this msg and can we knw how to prepare for it? Thnks
I got the same message too...
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by 190406dd: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I got d same message too on saturday, any1 wt info on how to practise?? Thanks xx
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
AK 48: omo,i m in the hall,schedule to perform(like dbanj...lol) by 1pm.
dont know what to xpect o.
what was the dress code for the presentation?
was it still business-casual?
thanks
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by pumps007: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hey guyz, just gt a message 4rm workforce for an exam. Who knw the bank they r recruiting for n wat kind of exam is it. Wat questions do they ask
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by kollysnut(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
hirety: Just got a msg frm workforce dat test wld be @unilag 9am on saturday 9th feb.Just got a msg frm workforce dat test wld be @unilag 9am on saturday 9th feb.Just got a msg frm workforce dat test wld be @unilag 9am on saturday 9th feb. Who got d same msg plsssss?
same bro, dis is my number 07057127726 call or flash me twice
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
pumps007: Hey guyz, just gt a message 4rm workforce for an exam. Who knw the bank they r recruiting for n wat kind of exam is it. Wat questions do they ask
Dey are recruiting for heritage bank(former societe genrale bank) and its the normal questions,I'm scheduled to write mine in d evening(4pm)
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by ashankebayo: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Can anybody tell me d arears of concentration in d workforce aptitute test?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Abidemi25: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
in need of gmats edition 2009&2010 edition. pls send to ennies20003@yahoo.com,thanks a lot
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Lovedetector: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
can anyone please help me with workforce academy past question or a tip of what to expect
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Lovedetector: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
can anyone please help me with workforce academy
past question or a tip of what to expect. my email is lovedetector1@yahoo.com thanks pweeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / TATA Africa Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.