Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (19033 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Serving in the Nigerian Army has been one of my life dreams. I love the zeal at which the Nigerian soldiers perform their constitional duties. Apart from being a 6ft 5" man, I possess, OND and B.Sc. My question is "how can I be drafted into the Army with connection but God?. Nairalanders that have one or two persons in the Army should please help a brother.. Thanks in anticipation

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by ubongoton(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
The answer to your question is that if you want to be admitted easily ,the steps are.
1...be a northern precisly a fulani man
2.be a muslim and apply you will surly get there

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Bright50135(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
@OP, u don't need much to get into Nigerian army 2ru short services. though,in some cases,politics normally erupt,many a times,u may have connection but ur health issue will play otherwise. is not always abt connection, but be medically and physically fits. otherwise, u will nt b picked. Again,u believe in ur faith(prayerful).close to 50 tests will carried out on u to ascertain medical status. if u HV not b running 4.5km,u gat to start it now. there are many more oda tins to b put into considerations oda than connection

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by fowosh: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2017
d same way u can av light without connection......shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by tosbobby(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Guy,
First-first, is it a path God has prepared for you?
If you are convinced that its your path you will need to wait patiently till when the official recruitment process curmence.
At times, its not about connection or being at the wrong place (north) at the right time but self evaluation also matters.
If you are chosen at the end maybe miraculously, pls don't use ur military profile to invade people.
You can be the first military man that has the best smile.
If you no know person, know God....

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2017
please when is the recruitment date
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Imowo: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
lucrownt:
Serving in the Nigerian Army has been one of my life dreams. I love the zeal at which the Nigerian soldiers perform their constitional duties. Apart from being a 6ft 5" man, I possess, OND and B.Sc. My question is "how can I be drafted into the Army with connection but God?. Nairalanders that have one or two persons in the Army should please help a brother.. Thanks in anticipation

Pray

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by emeijeh(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
I got no clue bro....

Ask the guys below me

Happy Independence Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Kennitrust(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
It only in Nigeria that ur zeal to served in the security forces will be turndown by the guys in the upper arms of the government if u have no political connection.

Don't dream of going there without a better connection.

I tried to push my cousin in the NPF but all efforts was in veins after spending much to achieve that.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by adonbilivit: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2017
believe in jesus.#faith

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by BrutalJab: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
It's like you asking about how to become Bill Gates without working or without having any plan.

My brother, Be an Hausa /Fulani man or better still join the religion of pics. Am out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by kizz007: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
BY PRAYING TO GOD
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by IamGeorgie(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
you have asked a hard question
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by generaliy: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Following

[/b]Does anyone know when the short service forms will be out please?[b]
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by anyebedgreat: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:
The answer to your question is that if you want to be admitted easily ,the steps are.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by anyebedgreat: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
You can be lucky as a recruit but as an officer, you must be connected.
A relative of mine applied for army short service. He crossed all the stages but the last stage. For the last stage the question was "who sent you" or "who do you have" and the applicant calls a name( senate president, genaral bla bla, minister of kaza kaza, etc) and hands over a letter.
When it got to the guy's turn, his response was " I have the almighty God and you my intelligent officers" the were impressed and complemented him for being very intelligent but told him this is where the road ends for him and he should try again next time.

Since then, anything military or paramilitary, I no wan hear.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by uzoexcel(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
how can you leave ur eyes open for an hour without blinking
sad

lucrownt:
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Beesluv: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. Does Nig FG recruit without connections shocked
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Johnpaul01: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Its very easy. Just change your name to Mohammed Adamu Sanni. They might even make you Major immediately grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Fidelismaria: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided
nawa ooo
some pple no like themselves at all
you wan enter death trap
them go just post you go Maiduguri go die
well unless you a northerner
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by torkmoney: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Go and meet your state commissioner in federal character commission.
He will help you
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by IamGeorgie(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:
PATIENTLY WAITIN FOR THE DAY NAIRALAND WILL BE FREE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
God? Why do you want to be a zombie? Why do you want to be a murderer? And you mention God? God is against camouflage wearing men who make the world a hell to live. See what society did to you!

You think a loving God will support you killing for the ego of few men! Your life dream? What a pity! You need salvation. Mental emancipation and salvation. What a shame! Stop mentioning God in that nonsense.

People with this mindset make me sick. See what the robots who call themselves soldiers have done to our world. You annoy me! These two articles are for people like you. Pawns in a power game. Zombies! Spits!

http://www.mortalpoet.com/world-leaders-guns-bombs-will-give-us-peace/

http://www.mortalpoet.com/exactly-good-soldier/
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
You are on a long thing
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:
remove muslim from that your madness,why did you like to brought religion to all things?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by YelloweWest: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
lucrownt:

You want nairalanders to connect you, but you also want to join the Army without connection?

Best to wait on God......

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by fk001(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:

Why are you this narrow minded for heaven sake.?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by islandmoon: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2017
simple apply with names like KABIRU SOKOTO, KWANKWASO MOHANMED

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by remele2(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
lucrownt:

JUST learn the python Dance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by byemx06(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2017
lucrownt:

am also interested in Nigeria army since wen I serve in the barrack I love d way dy discharge there duties and the way they command.........get the form when is out and pray
the form will b out next month
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by islandmoon: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
simply apply with combination of muslim and hausa name, it work better than connection,

names like KABIRU SOKOTO, KWANKWASO MOHANMED or MOSHOOD MAI CHAI

Thanks me later!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Things Done During Job Hunting / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Mactay Consulting Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.