Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (13794 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / How Many Are U In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by donofdons: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
daylae:

dictator! Try being more democratic like my dad. It helps.

My way works very well for me.dont give me that liberal shhit
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
genuis + quiet one, I am "Mr fix it"
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Ramcie(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am the clown + trouble shooter.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by ndiyeauwa: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
"i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission"

YOU MUST BE A HITLER THEN!!!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by 299: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]
Na for your family you dey show your muscle?.....Why not join PDP and show us what you got?
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by hrykanu231(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
To my Dad n his people, I am a rebel..infact some of my uncles call me Asari. My mum and her people see me as a troubleshooter/ genius.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]

local champion, clap for yourself. smh
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by kaydee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ OP
U didn't put "Black Sheep" in there!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by cigaricon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmm intresting, keep it coming guys.
How I wish I had a united family. I don miss sweet times for life oh

Ermm, I don't know if its just me but I can't see NL smileys on my screen
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by bukchris(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am the not giving a damm one in the family.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
bukchris: Am the not giving a damm one in the family.
loner? Is that possible in a family?
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by brownlolly(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Every!!!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Neddyogu(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
watch it bro, revolutions always follow draconian, despotic dispensations. It's only a matter of time. Me thinks u're kiddin though.....
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
I am everything except quiet.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
i am the hitman and genius
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by skydeep(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Quiet and Genius
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Challotti: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
All of z above! cool
Zepending on mood! cool
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
troubleshooter.. And quite one..
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by playahP(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
The sexxx freak!!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by baby124: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Troubleshooter. Youngest but mightiest. I don't know how but I am very resourceful and creative. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by damiso(f): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
The trouble-shooter.But sometimes i wish someone elae too could be the calm one.My familia love drama cry.Esp my mums side of the family.My siblings seem to be picking up those traits small small embarassed
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
omo_to_dun: LMAO @ almost everyone claiming to be a genius. There are few geniuses in the world so the chance of multiple geniuses simultaneously appearing on a thread on NL is astronomically low.

families do always have that "brain-child" who has the solution to issues and situations.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by cigaricon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
damiso: The trouble-shooter.But sometimes i wish someone elae too could be the calm one.My familia love drama cry.Esp my mums side of the family.My siblings seem to be picking up those traits small small embarassed

Chai, awww, u should be grateful oh, there are some ppl who ddnt hav the previledge
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by cigaricon(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
damiso: The trouble-shooter.But sometimes i wish someone elae too could be the calm one.My familia love drama cry.Esp my mums side of the family.My siblings seem to be picking up those traits small small embarassed

Chai, awww, u should be grateful oh, there are some ppl who ddnt hav the previledge
*imagining how a dramatic family would be like*
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Adinije(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
the quiet one
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Ayoobscom(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Who's this "Blazzay"...u made my day...I'm laughing out my intestine here..Buh what is blazzay trying to say??....chaiiiiiiii
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by lomzy1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
daylae: Members of a family often have such lebels they call themselves :
*the rebel- often disobeying normal family standards,mostly at loggerheads. . .and somewhat daring.

*the clown- the family entertainer and pacifier.

*quiet one- mostly the reserved and conforming one,who avoids confrontations.

*trouble shooter- this is the main problem solver. And doesn't have to be any of the parents.

*genius- often the witty and most gifted one.

Which of these are you? And do you care explaining how?

Some ppl here don't fit into any category unless u include:

The thief

The dullard

The stupid

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by adconline(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
You missed Spendthrift out of ur list
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by bedford101(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
daylae:

*genius- often the witty and most gifted one.

thats me..
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by allout: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
No.1 Rebel cool trouble shooter, we all genius! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child? / Husband Caught With Wife's Daughter In Thier Matrimonial Bed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.