Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Which Of These Are You In Your Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (13792 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / How Many Are U In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by dokunbam(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
My family will answer this. clown, gentle and genius
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by bintabybe(f): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]
Ɣ☺ΰ high!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by bintabybe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=carefreewannabe]

When I was younger I was the rebel. Sorry mama. kiss

I later became the problem solver taking care of the younger siblings up to this day and of my elders up to this day.
My family calls me genius because I have the highest educational level in the family wink

If you have children or will have, remember that the difficult ones could be the most helpful ones later wink[/quote
More like me!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Trouble shooter and genius
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by daylae(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
ocman: i am the hitman and genius

hitman? Bros, no be mafia club u talking about.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Artistree: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe:

When I was younger I was the rebel. Sorry mama. kiss

I later became the problem solver taking care of the younger siblings up to this day and of my elders up to this day.
My family calls me genius because I have the highest educational level in the family wink

If you have children or will have, remember that the difficult ones could be the most helpful ones later wink
Not exactly one with d highest level of education, but the rest applies to me too!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Bofemsky(f): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
I am the quiet one who avoids confrontations and mediates in all quarels in the family.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by azpekuliar: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
I am the Black Sheep. cool
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by MsPweshy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ur jst 2 proud and i hate dat, gues d pple u live wif hate u nd awaits ur down fall...[quote author=donofdons][size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
I cant bear a woman talking back at me or even correcting me since they are just machine for making children.i am a genius and a leader since i am
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by ITbomb(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
debbilici0us: Genius + clown cool
That is me.
When I'm not around , they miss me and everything start malfunctioning
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
The quiet one
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wow! There are lot of geniuses in Nigeria yet Nigerian families look primitive and wayward!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2013
I'm the alcoholic\igbo smoker. Why isn't that on the list?
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Otses(f): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2013
The quiet one and trouble shooter.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by mayorcowboy: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyones affair since all that happens is my buisness.
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severly punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]

For ur mind u think being a detector will help u in ds new generation. pls understand me wella u are gradually building hatred 2 urself all u maltreated will recap, conspire to hate u in the nearest future make peace with those pple u false fully maltreated in d past.
cool shocked cool
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by donofdons: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
mayor-cowboy:

For ur mind u think being a detector will help u in ds new generation. pls understand me wella u are gradually building hatred 2 urself all u maltreated will recap, conspire to hate u in the nearest future make peace with those pple u false fully maltreated in d past.
cool shocked cool

Thanks for the information.now i will wait for them and be ready.....let them try me and see...i go show them pepper.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by oluwatunmishe(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wats dis guy spewing?
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by blackbeau1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
All of the above depending on the situation
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by Stevostical(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Am mostly d quite one as i dont like trouble and am reserved, like stayn on my own and avoidn trouble cos i no fit shout( i.e fyt), also the trouble shooter as young as i am in d family my elder sis often report eachoda's wrong 2 me for setlemnt & more so am one of d genius of d family.
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by AdexOmoby(f): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
donofdons: [size=18pt]i am a god in my family.my decision is final whether right or wrong and i can interfere in anyone affair since all that happens is my buisness.
The father.everyone must conform to my will unless be severely punished.i smile in my mind when they shake in my presence as i torment them to ultimate submission [/size]
In my own opinion, this isnt really the best way to treat ur folks... U mention dat u are happy in your mind wen u torment dem to ultimate submission. True, u may be able to get dem to do things on the spot and order dem around,but you wudnt gain the freedom, love and friendship that comes with true leadership. You would never really be able to know what on their minds and when you need dem, no one would be able to offer deir opinion. Rem also dat dis isnt the way God treats us and we are expected to extend God's love to those he entrusted in our care. Pls understand that wen a woman talks back at you, she isnt demeaning ur authority as the man, she is simply offering her opinion which could be very useful.
Also, try and put your self in their shoes...Would you really enjoy to be treated this way too? Pls be very sincere. Even if you would say you have no choice, its doesnt help to build relatnships.
Lastly , always think of the consequences of whatever you do in long term...U would have created somuch fear into their hearts, made dem loose deir confidence, some may turn into some immoral things to build the confidence you didnt give them...Ultimately, you may live a very lonely and sad man because in your old age, dis pple u treating this way wouldnt wanna come visit you, they would run away from you. I think their hearts hurts at all this, dough they cant say much now, a time comes when they would most likely in actions (wen u are old and gray and cant do much)!
Pls, I am not commanding you to do anything or change your ways...Jut reconsider your actions and try putting them in your shoes. I hope u wouldnt be offensive in replying but if you would remeber that whatever a man sows he reaps!
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by vm26: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
im the trouble shooter.im the youngest but when i tell my older siblings tht this is wrong my sister or my brother it eats them up and it moves them.if one has gone astray or some1 needs to be cautioned abt a bad behaviour i call a sped a sped and tell the person without hasitating .my familly members cn even call me and tell me to tell so and so tht what he/she is doing is bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Are You In Your Family? by monex(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2013

grin cheesy Well, you forgot to add two things: "Mwahahahahaha! Despicable me"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child? / Husband Caught With Wife's Daughter In Thier Matrimonial Bed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.