Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions (16886 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by manfred10(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2013
okosodo: They are trying to cut boko haram‘s hold in the army and the hausa/fulani animals are kicking mischieviously. This is going to be interesting as over 80% of army personnel are hausa muslim. Nigeria is not an arab country.
Big liar,tribalist and sectionalist where did you get your facts from?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Boss13: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2013
checklots: It is unfortunate that we run our country this way. Ihejirika did not start it. It has been like this for ages. This unfortunate trend must be checked as it is against the spirit One Nation. Tribalism is killing this country. This happens in our agencies and parastatals. All the geo-political zones in this country are guilty of this. It is all about my people and my people. A friend narrated how her organisation (public organisation) management changed policies to favour staff from the Chairman and DG or MD region (both from the same region). All these they did to ensure that staff from other regions were not given grade levels above their people level. They terminated the recognision of professional qualifications e.g ICAN because their people are not likely to have the qualification. This is rather unfortunate!May God help us

True. If Nigeria needs prayers, it is against tribalism. Our government is not doing anything about it. Tribalism or ethnicity may eat us all. See the way the world is fighting against racism. Our leaders should first of all fight against tribalism and then corruption. I don't want to be identified by a tribe but I want to be identified by being a Nigerian. State of residence should be used rather than state of origin. Prison term should be administered to ethic bigots. This will stop the hatred. Tribalism is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by slimfit1(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2013
donchris369: Please sir, i am not lecturing you. And what did obasanjo achieve in 8years that everyone is calling for Gej's head in 2 and half years. Please lecture me more sir. You know i am not a fool to easily fall for propaganda.

Look we are looking for a leader not a leader that want to feel us with fantasy that we are tired off. Because Obj jump into fire doesn't mean him to should jump into fire, don't come up with that it's annoying when you say that to a person that is on one meal a day. We are talking of now, future and not past. How many of them has he prosecuted non has he tried to avoid things like that happening again no. Even look he didn't even do anything for his people. Most of the people he put there are people that are well to do and still stealing and looting. Most of them don't even leave in SS they buy and build massive houses in Lagos Abuja and abroad tell me the benefit of this guy in power and after him before the south south get in that position again only God knows.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: OK am outta here! make una enjoy the thread! grin
thank you. Just sit and watch. We IGBO MUST BE TRIBALITIC WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIA POLITICS. Whether Gej is performing or not we will always support him cos that's what the yorubas and hausas will do to their son. That's how nigeria works. Remember that nigeria is not a nation but a fraud. TRIBALISM PAYS IN NIGERIA. Its the only means of survival.

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Kzinne: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2013
chukwudi44: The national assembly has no say in the affairs of the military!!!
who approves the ministry of defence budget? bloody illiterate
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Nawa. This northerners are so silly.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Boss13: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: thank you. Just sit and watch. We IGBO MUST BE TRIBALITIC WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIA POLITICS. Whether Gej is performing or not we will always support him cos that's what the yorubas and hausas will do to their son. That's how nigeria works. Remember that nigeria is not a nation but a fraud. TRIBALISM PAYS IN NIGERIA. Its the only means of survival.

Jonathan is not an Igbo man. He is from Bayelsa. I pity my country. We may never progress or move forward. Policies will never favour anybody but if you look at it from a tribalistic view, then what will be the remains of Nigeria.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

True. If Nigeria needs prayers, it is against tribalism. Our government is not doing anything about it. Tribalism or ethnicity may eat us all. See the way the world is fighting against racism. Our leaders should first of all fight against tribalism and then corruption. I don't want to be identified by a tribe but I want to be identified by being a Nigerian. State of residence should be used rather than state of origin. Prison term should be administered to ethic bigots. This will stop the hatred. Tribalism is a disease.

Very nice writeup but i don't see this happening in the nearest future. that's the fact of it. Nigerians are not ready for change.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2013

mumu who tell u so?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Brother leave those few igbos who dont know how politics is being run in nigeria. They will support and allow their own sons rule in peace and they will want to pull another man down through rubbish propaganda. We are wiser bro. After Gej's term in 2019 it is we igbos. Let them go and start probing from ibb upto obasanjo before i buy their nonsense propaganda.
Ogbonaikenna: thank you. Just sit and watch. We IGBO MUST BE TRIBALITIC WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIA POLITICS. Whether Gej is performing or not we will always support him cos that's what the yorubas and hausas will do to their son. That's how nigeria works. Remember that nigeria is not a nation but a fraud. TRIBALISM PAYS IN NIGERIA. Its the only means of survival.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2013
lol! did you just read what you wrote? So GEJ has become "our son ".because he is Ebele Azikiwe? wonderful! this is the same problem with Ohanaeze ndi igbo. keep deceiving yourselves. since Jonathan has become an igbo man,then the core igbos shouldn't wish for an igbo president. I will only become tribalistic when an Igbo man becomes president.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Are you this daft in real life or just trying to be stupid? Look you fool, mentioning my name alone can't increase your single digit IQ and can't make you look smarter than the dehydrated goat you are. For your bleeping Info, Berem is married with kids and not available, so stop stalking her like the helpless retarrded bingo you are.

Secondly, do you think I give a fucck about what maggots like you say about me? Look at this toad feeling important. For the last time, don't you ever in your miserable life mention my name or try connecting me with gutter dwelling, maggot eating swines like yourself. Fool.

donchris369: Hey berem! Dont just fuccck with me, because, i addressed you with so much respect in my post. I am not changing your views and opinion about Gej and i am not saying Gej is an igbo man because he adopted an igbo man. Do you think i am happy with Gej of the sack of the immigration boss mrs rose? But many of us igbos are wiser enough to know what is propaganda and the power of the media unlike you. For your information i am neither pdp, acn or have any political leaning. If you dont know anything about politics just sit back, relax and watch instead of displaying your ignorance up and down on all nairaland threads and twitter so that the likes of dayokanu, rhino ,ilugunboy will recognize you and see that you exist. Is it because i blasted you on my earlier post that you are sheepishly following this dudes that rhino is singing another tune on this thread. For the first time in his life agreeing with igbos just make you see him as neutral and continue your twitter and offline rubbish with him. Rhino agree with ndigbo on this thread. Things dey happen o, wonders shall never end. For the last time berem, please, dont fuuuck with me and you can keeping despising your igbo brothers because of a rubbish d.icck. Now respect yourself.

donchris369: Hey berem! Dont just fuccck with me, because, i addressed you with so much respect in my post. I am not changing your views and opinion about Gej and i am not saying Gej is an igbo man because he adopted an igbo man. Do you think i am happy with Gej of the sack of the immigration boss mrs rose? But many of us igbos are wiser enough to know what is propaganda and the power of the media unlike you. For your information i am neither pdp, acn or have any political leaning. If you dont know anything about politics just sit back, relax and watch instead of displaying your ignorance up and down on all nairaland threads and twitter so that the likes of dayokanu, rhino ,ilugunboy will recognize you and see that you exist. Is it because i blasted you on my earlier post that you are sheepishly following this dudes that rhino is singing another tune on this thread. For the first time in his life agreeing with igbos just make you see him as neutral and continue your twitter and offline rubbish with him. Rhino agree with ndigbo on this thread. Things dey happen o, wonders shall never end. For the last time berem, please, dont fuuuck with me and you can keeping despising your igbo brothers because of a rubbish d.icck. Now respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by kingcobra1(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Publish d whole command in d Nigerian army let's see who is cheating who...publishing d commands being controlled by Igbos is rather bias n in bad faith......wenever d hausa/fulani wants to fight d Igbos dey will always want d yorubas to support them....does d survival of yorubas depends on d north

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: why are they crying foul? there has always been lopsidedness in the Nigerian Army. the northerners have always had the bigger share of recruits or promotion in the army. whenever an igbo person is involved, these bad belle people always look for a way to complain. this is just similar to Rose Uzoma 's case. smh....
i just undertand why the north think occupying every seat of power is their birth right. For years,this people was in total control of army. Once an eastern reaches colonel or general he is retired. Am sure even the with this foul cry, greater percentage of military positions are occupied by them.

Things are changing and they should learn to adjust.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: lol! did you just read what you wrote? So GEJ has become "our son ".because he is Ebele Azikiwe? wonderful! this is the same problem with Ohanaeze ndi igbo. keep deceiving yourselves. since Jonathan has become an igbo man,then the core igbos shouldn't wish for an igbo president. I will only become tribalistic when an Igbo man becomes president.
nnem, he is still part of defunct biafra. Ok, he's our cousin.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Does being married change anything from what i said in my post you this sheep. And who ever in this life told you that i am after her? She should just stop displaying her ignorance and s.tup.idity on all threads here shouting like one who is about to be slaughtered. Besides, you know she is married and with kids. Are you not reiterating my fact that you know her in and out. Keep up with your assistant boyfriend work, it is nice. Now tell me why you chase a married woman up and down both on and offline. Aint you ashamed. Go get your own wife and stop decieving the poor dullard lady before you regret your life. Mumu, anuofia
Rhin.5dm:
Are you this daft in real life or just trying to be stupid? Look you fool, mentioning my name alone can't increase your single digit IQ and can't make you look smarter than the dehydrated goat you are. For your bleeping Info, Berem is married with kids and not available, so stop stalking her like the helpless retarrded bingo you are.

Secondly, do you think I give a fucck about what maggots like you say about me? Look at this toad feeling important. For the last time, don't you ever in your miserable life mention my name or try connecting me with gutter dwelling, maggot eating swines like yourself. Fool.

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

that's my baby! I owe you a lot.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by RealMccoy2(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2013
The same envious set of traitors that accused Super eagles in favouring Igbos are same people instigating Fulanis against GEJ/Igbos. When Ojukwu said its in the DNA they accused Ojukwu of not consulting them before defending his people. I wish these ignorant cowards know the power of oil and how far it can reach. Keep your mischievous behavior to your selves and if the push comes to shove dont think your region will be safe from sporadic bombing. Mark my words, there is a reason majority of our youths choose to join the US army. Check the statistics
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: nnem, he is still part of defunct biafra. Ok, he's our cousin.
mtscheeew ! cousin ko! grandfather ni! smh...

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by nikky5(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2013
Something is happening in the Nigerian army which will affect the security of this nation.Why did the soldiers en-route Mali were attacked at Kogi?An insider did that and that insider is a boko haramite in the army.Even in the army religion remains a strong force.Jonathan is aware of any change in the armed forces as commander-in chief and he must append his approval for that change or reform.The reasons for the change are:
1. To break Northern dominance in the Army which is considered as the highest arm of the military.

2. To weed out those Northern officers who may have been on surveillance in respect of the boko haram saga and are found to have direct or indirect link to these terror group. Remember the Jaji church bombing?An insider must be involved.

3.The southern and eastern military dominance will properly checkmate the activities of other northern officers who are still under 'security watch'.

4. To assist the president to consolidate his rulership of the country and prepare the ground for 2015.

I support this trend.If past statistics of military recruitment, postings, promotion retirement in the last 30 years are published the petitioners will cover their faces in shame.If they want to repeat 1966/67, good luck to them.The COAS is a very experienced and versatile officer.The end of terrorism is just around the corner.

4 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by donchris369: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2013
What are you still owing him? Is it the thing that he has chopped finish or you want to start going and staying weekends leaving your kids home and lying as usual to your husband.
berem: that's my baby! I owe you a lot.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Abagworo(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2013
Igbos should just not accept the whole thing as bias and defend it. We are actually by far the most populous group in Nigeria even with the subtraction of Igbos in Delta and Rivers State. I think it should reflect more if justice is allowed to reign.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2013
CyberG:

Really? If things go awry and there is a repeat of 1966 or something not pleasant, who will you blame? I hope no one complains if there is a fall out from Ihejirika's folly.

^^^Oh shut the Fuc/k up, you slimy maggot! Your bigoted DNA nature automatically makes you align with any smear campaign against any south easterner, and it comes as no surprise. It never occured to you that these idiots complaining are used to the status-quo that had the core north dominate the army, and they're kicking against moves to make things a bit more even.

Trust me '1966' cannot repeat itself.....and if it does (esp' b'cos of something mundane as redeployments and retirements in the army) then it would sound the death knell for this 'united' and 'peaceful' country, better believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: lol! did you just read what you wrote? So GEJ has become "our son ".because he is Ebele Azikiwe? wonderful! this is the same problem with Ohanaeze ndi igbo. keep deceiving yourselves. since Jonathan has become an igbo man,then the core igbos shouldn't wish for an igbo president. I will only become tribalistic when an Igbo man becomes president.
and you think by pulling Gej down we will have the chance to produce the next president? Once they succeed namadi sambo or buhari will take over, and they will retain it till God knows when. So, that's the point my dear. Igbos will probably have the chance in 2019. So lets keep supporting Gej by all means.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by deletrue: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2013
You be very correct and good young man! Keep it up.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by igbeke: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2013
CyberG:

Really? If things go awry and there is a repeat of 1966 or something not pleasant, who will you blame? I hope no one complains if there is a fall out from Ihejirika's folly.
do u mean such calculated marginalisation shud not b responded 2?
if dere were no fallouts from d previous inadequacies in some quaters, trust me wen i say its not going 2 start wit dis.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by tchaik(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2013
Taaaaaa!!!!
Gee nu nti, GEJ abughi onye Igbo! KPOM-KWEM
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Tufiakwa.
He is an IJAW man!
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: mtscheeew ! cousin ko! grandfather ni! smh...
ok, he's our neighbour.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by RealMccoy2(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
nikky5: Something is happening in the Nigerian army which will affect the security of this nation.Why did the soldiers en-route Mali were attacked at Kogi?An insider did that and that insider is a boko haramite in the army.Even in the army religion remains a strong force.Jonathan is aware of any change in the armed forces as commander-in chief and he must append his approval for that change or reform.The reasons for the change are:
1. To break Northern dominance in the Army which is considered as the highest arm of the military.

2. To weed out those Northern officers who may have been on surveillance in respect of the boko haram saga and are found to have direct or indirect link to these terror group. Remember the Jaji church bombing?An insider must be involved.

3.The southern and eastern military dominance will properly checkmate the activities of other northern officers who are still under 'security watch'.

4. To assist the president to consolidate his rulership of the country and prepare the ground for 2015.

I support this trend.If past statistics of military recruitment, postings, promotion retirement in the last 30 years are published the petitioners will cover their faces in shame.If they want to repeat 1966/67, good luck to them.The COAS is a very experienced and versatile officer.The end of terrorism is just around the corner.
Thanks for this write up. Unfortunately our SW neighbors dont see this because of tribalism and envy. Obasanjo should be thanked by his people and other Non islamic Nigerians for sanitizing the Fulani dominated military. There has been divide in the military right from the era of Abacha, it just became obvious during the Jos and Southern Kaduna crisis. Middle Belt military officers are not in good terms with Fulani military officers because of the role they play in religious crisis up north. I just want those yoruba instigators to understand that if it happens they also will have no choice that to be part of what they started. Oil money will be involved and I bet you it wont be funny. Boko Haram got mere IED, we are capable of weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Ngwakwe: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
@Donchris na Umunna m ndigbo ozo
Biko ka anyi hapu Ada anyi Berem aka. Ndi mba odida anyanwu na-achizi anyi ochi.

@Berem
Ada nnaa, biko ozuo la
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by petrov10: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of pusssies. . . .These are the same people that know how to bi't'ch about marginalization in the political scene.I won't say anything but when the hausa/fulani come after you like they once did,y'all are gonna have yourselves to blame.

It's not going to be ibos vs the north.
sharaaap , notin dey xup , and knw dis ihejirika will do dis till 2015.....when gej wins he will continue till 2019 , dnt be ignorant ,the people ranting are abt to be kicked out , or they may have gone home already , .the people under the coas irespective of thier tribe , religion or grieviances must be loyal (wich i aint doubting) if nt (sees u frowning wen he is passing by ) dat person inrespective of his rank will be kicked out.....in short d coas has absolute power in d army , even senate or reps cant do shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Special Inauguration Jumaat Prayers In Abuja(photos) / Just In: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Fashola: Money For Road Rehabilitated By RCCG Was Paid In 2011 And Not 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.