Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,396 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions (16910 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by vanbonattel: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2013
Our Yansh: I see Ihejirika losing his job...

Why is he trying to cause disunity in the army....

Why didn't he learn from his sister in Immigration...

Did he expect others to sit and watch him sideline them because he's Igbo and they've not tasted power since 1867??

The guy's action isn't wise at all..

There has to be balance in doing some of these things..

cool cool

Let him lose his job, better to do the right thing and lose your goddam job than to do the wrong thing and keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by malele(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2013
2014 let's match to UN and let them know that we don't want to be. Under nigeria again.
Useless country
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Posted by: Yusuf Alli and Yomi Odunuga

We know them. They always open their mouth,bark and run to hide under the bed.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by 9jaIhail(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
So, ki ni big deal? If the man favours his people? clear case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Who are those shouting and trying to skin this man alive because he is ibo?

Even though, I don't support any corruption or trying to hold brief for him but I want to shamelessly say here that the recruitment process in Nigeria military has alway been like this, right from the time immemorial. Those without sin should cast the first stone!.

Now, where were these people writing petition when small town like Zuru emirate council in Kebbi State produced many generals? The likes of General Ishaya Bamaiyi, Musa Bamaiyi, General Sani Sami? Jakolo?? No one complained when Musa Bamaiyi and Ishaya Bamaiyi, both Generals and brothers from thesame parents became ministers simultaneously?

Where were these people when General Ishaya Bamaiyi the then COAS enlisted truck loads of miscreants from his village into the Nigerian army disregarding the due process and the useless quota system?

Many of which can't even write their names? There was a time when more than half of recruits in Kaduna Jaji came from his village and at thesame time populating NDA with Zuru indigenes. Yes, quote me anytime!!!!

Selective Promotion Where were they when Obj promoted Nuhu Ribadu from mere Assistance Commissioner of Police ( ACP) to Assistance Inspector General of Police (AIG), the first of its kind in the history of the Nigerian police blatantly against the recommendation of Police Service Commission?

Sometimes we keep sentiment apart and say things the way it is. I read your post and i can't believe this coming from you. All the same i now realize that there is still hope for Nigeria, maybe 2013 will bring us together.

Well said Rhino.5dm

7 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2013
err, donchris please lemme correct that comment you just made.saying that i join my Yoruba friends to castigate Jonathan. I speak for myself and myself only. I do not hate Jonathan but i hate his policies which are majorly not favourable to Nigerians. I wanna also let you know that am not an ACN fan either because if you follow my comments well,i don't fail to pour out my grievances on fashola. I would never follow that same mentality of my fellow igbos about Jonathan having two igbo names which make him an igbo automatically. I have every right like every other forumites to air my views and i hate being intimidated because i don't share your views. I remember vividly how you verbally insulted and humiliated me on this forum for the reason best known to you.but hey,i wasn't discouraged to back out even when my yoruba friends stood by my side.

finally, as i said, i speak for myself and have it mind that this is a faceless forum. everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2013
van bonattel:

Correcting an imbalance, maybe there are only 15 army personnel from Ebonyi state and 19 army personnel from Abia all these years while there might be 45,000 from Kano and 29,500 from Ogun.

Similarly, the South West geo-political zone with a population of 27.6 million The South East geo-political zone with a population of 16.3 million has so far had the highest recruits ? 1925. The North West, which is the largest geo-political zone with a population of 35.8 million, double that of South East, has only 1949 recruits.

I don't know if u are reading what am reading, the northwest alone still got 1949, south east got 1925, what are we saying here?

The northeast alone is more than the southeast, they did not give that of northeast or even northcentral.

I don't know what is wrong with this cows up north, maybe they were thinking they will have northwest 10000,south west 3000,southsouth 800 and southeast 200, as usual.foolish people.

He who seek justice must come with clean hands. Aside that,I have always been an advocate for the breaking of the northern dominance in the millitary, and I think COAs is doing a going job in that regards.

When it favours them nobody hears but when it is against them, they start crying.bloody fools of which just this marginal increase for the igbos in the millitary cannot in anyway still make the igbo dominant in the army.

Like a poster once said, they should bring the past records of all the promotions in the army and why has it been so, why has it been difficult for an igboman to be COAS in the past, why the fear of igbos.

As for my other southern bros from the SW and SS, it is in our interest that we collectively stop this rascallity from the north, we have to unite and take a stand.it is this rascallity that has lead to the humilation of the south in the past.

Irrespective of whatever the allegation on the COAS is, the Igbos are nigerians and the deserve all the right amd respect as nigerians, and my prayer is we in the south begin to see ourselves as one people sharing a common interest and wishing nigeria well and not does idiot who contribute nothing neither are they interested in nigeria other that north and islam.

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino finally took his drugs today. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2013
Bunch of pusssies. . . .These are the same people that know how to bi't'ch about marginalization in the political scene.I won't say anything but when the hausa/fulani come after you like they once did,y'all are gonna have yourselves to blame.

It's not going to be ibos vs the north.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by faluasafe: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2013
I read some comments here and u think nothin can be more sentimental. But wait, if the stastitics reeled out here are really true, does dat not mean that the COAS has bitten more than he can chew? Its just too glaring and typical of our igbo brodas (greed)haba. Anyways, let's si how dis will not consume him and his proxies- Olojukokoro
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: err, donchris please lemme correct that comment you just made.saying that i join my Yoruba friends to castigate Jonathan. I speak for myself and myself only. I do not hate Jonathan but i hate his policies which are majorly not favourable to Nigerians. I wanna also let you know that am not an ACN fan either because if you follow my comments well,i don't fail to pour out my grievances on fashola. I would never follow that same mentality of my fellow igbos about Jonathan having two igbo names which make him an igbo automatically. I have every right like every other forumites to air my views and i hate being intimidated because i don't share your views. I remember vividly how you verbally insulted and humiliated me on this forum for the reason best known to you.but hey,i wasn't discouraged to back out even when my yoruba friends stood by my side.

finally, as i said, i speak for myself and have it mind that this is a faceless forum. everyone is entitled to his or her opinion
Yes, I support you, we have not been condemned to ride with GEJ for better for worse. He is not igbo, he is Ijaw! I call him out too. He has really disappointed but you should use your discretion to know when the Yoruba and Yoruba media are trying to push propaganda against him. We know they want him to fail. One Yoruba guy was telling me how obasanjo could have crushed boko haram forgetting obasanjo is a big fraud first and foremost, he was a soldier himself, he was part of the forced foundation of Nigeria and know the password of the fraud called nation they created. In any case GEJ is more closer to igbos than born to rule almajiris and ever corny Yorubas.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2013
STFU!

FreeGlobe: Rhino finally took his drugs today. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bunch of pusssies. . . .These are the same people that know how to bi't'ch about marginalization in the political scene.I won't say anything but when the hausa/fulani come after you like they once did,y'all are gonna have yourselves to blame.

They will not come after us. we own the military now tongue

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by MaziOmenuko: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2013
Isn't this ironic? The northerners are complaining of favoritism at the Nigerian Army?
They aint seen sh''i-tt yet. Its high time a defense academy is built in the SE.
Rubbish! They ran the Nigerian army like their personal property for decades, enrolling their illiterate brothers in sensitive positions.

Kudos comrade ihejirika!

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2013
Igbos claim to have sense, undecidedbut its unfortunate they don't have any at all. They don't knw how to play their cards that's why they always loose out. An example is the Immigration woman. You Igbos will never learn. All you can do is count money for spare parts, but common sense of "checkmating" your conterparts,una no sabi. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by MaziOmenuko: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Udele!! Ozu!! We aint a bunch of spineless cowards like you! We run the country's power sector, economic and military sectors! Go finger ur a'r's''e!

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by MaziOmenuko: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2013
miiraaj: Igbos claim to have sense, undecidedbut its unfortunate they don't have any at all. They don't knw how to play their cards that's why they always loose out. An example is the Immigration woman. You Igbos will never learn. All you can do is count money for spare parts, but common sense of "checkmating" your conterparts,una no sabi. undecided

Yea, right, we are always loosing out. Keep playing with your d'--i-kk, it may finally get the strength to stand strong and be used for other stuffs aside peeing!!!

1 Like

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
They will not come after us. we own the military now tongue

The last time I checked Ironsi was the head of state but it didn't cost the likes of Danjuma and co to barbecued him. . . . . . . . Don't under-estimate the north especially folks from the middle belt.
Mazi_Omenuko:

Udele!! Ozu!! We aint a bunch of spineless cowards like you! We run the country's power sector, economic and military sectors! Go finger ur a'r's''e!

What did you run? The only places I see you guys run are Aba market,Onitsha and Alaba markets.ThankGod dangote and otedola aint ibos,we for no rest for this country.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by MaziOmenuko: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
faluasafe: I read some comments here and u think nothin can be more sentimental. But wait, if the stastitics reeled out here are really true, does dat not mean that the COAS has bitten more than he can chew? Its just too glaring and typical of our igbo brodas (greed)haba. Anyways, let's si how dis will not consume him and his proxies- Olojukokoro

Its not today they started kicking against him. They kicked against him from the word "Go" when he was appointed. The whining aint going to do s'h'-it.

And you don't expect an intelligent officer like him to fill the army with boko apologist!

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
In any case GEJ is more closer to igbos than born to rule almajiris and ever corny Yorubas.
even if he is closer to my village, that won't stop me from saying my mind.I won't even praise him because of what ihejirika did.Rose Uzoma 's forceful retirement is still fresh in the mind of ndi igbos. No one knows what's gonna happen to ihejirika.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2013
miiraaj: Igbos claim to have sense, undecidedbut its unfortunate they don't have any at all. They don't knw how to play their cards that's why they always loose out. An example is the Immigration woman. You Igbos will never learn. All you can do is count money for spare parts, but common sense of "checkmating" your conterparts,una no sabi. undecided
You are correct only that you said igbos instead of Yorubas. you know how they lost out of Kwara and Kogi because they couldn't play cards against their Hausa and Fulani masters.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by MaziOmenuko: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What did you run? The only places I see you guys run are Aba market,Onitsha and Alaba markets.ThankGod dangote and otedola aint ibos,we for no rest for this country.

Lol. . .keep trying, you may finally sound intelligent. Just try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Thesame Yoruba nation freed him from the kitchen of Turai while preparing the next menu, when they staunchly went all out to protest and demonstrated on the streets of Abuja. Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka did not endorsed IBB like the way Ojukwu did. Prior to 2011 election, Obj single handedly gave GEJ pair of balls and led his pre-election campaign like the old fox General he is when Ikemba was busy romancing and canvassing supports for IBB and going below the belts to honor IBB with an ibo name."Ikechukwu". Let's not even go there!

But lemme disappoint you a little, I don't regard you paid PDP agent as ibo.

FreeGlobe:
Yes, I support you, we have not been condemned to ride with GEJ for better for worse. He is not igbo, he is Ijaw! I call him out too. He has really disappointed but you should use your discretion to know when the Yoruba and Yoruba media are trying to push propaganda against him. We know they want him to fail. One Yoruba guy was telling me how obasanjo could have crushed boko haram forgetting obasanjo is a big fraud first and foremost, he was a soldier himself, he was part of the forced foundation of Nigeria and know the password of the fraud called nation they created. In any case GEJ is more closer to igbos than born to rule almajiris and ever corny Yorubas.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are correct only that you said igbos instead of Yorubas. you know how they lost out of Kwara and Kogi because they couldn't play cards against their Hausa and Fulani masters.

Yoruba nation is too big to lost out in anything. . . .the fact that kwara and kogi are POLITICALLY ceded to the north does not make them northerners cuz they still maintain their yoruba affiliation. I'm sure the bakassi guys still maintain their Nigerianess despite their political pushover to cameroun.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, right, we are always loosing out. Keep playing with your d'--i-kk, it may finally get the strength to stand strong and be used for other stuffs aside peeing!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy Here is one senseless illiterate talking tongue
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: even if he is closer to my village, that won't stop me from saying my mind.I won't even praise him because of what ihejirika did.Rose Uzoma 's forceful retirement is still fresh in the mind of ndi igbos. No one knows what's gonna happen to ihejirika.
you need to check the circumstances behind her sack, the people that pushed for it with all mechanisms in their arsenal. Its a case of the owl crying and the baby dieing. The same people pushed for Azazi's sack, these are folks we must stop! You may criticize GEJ with these vultures but don't get mad when he is pressured to respond sack your own like he sacked Azazi, his own. who wins? The vultures.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Babe, stop honouring that e-goat. He can't reason beyond his monthly handouts coming from PDP secretariat.

berem: even if he is closer to my village, that won't stop me from saying my mind.I won't even praise him because of what ihejirika did.Rose Uzoma 's forceful retirement is still fresh in the mind of ndi igbos. No one knows what's gonna happen to ihejirika.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Babe, stop honouring that e-goat. He can't reason beyond his monthly handouts coming from PDP secretariat.

alright honey! for you i will. wink
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Thesame Yoruba nation freed him from the kitchen of Turai while preparing the next menu, when they staunchly went all out to protest and demonstrated on the streets of Abuja. Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka did not endorsed IBB like the way Ojukwu did. Prior to 2011 election, Obj single handedly gave GEJ pair of balls and led his pre-election campaign like the old fox General he is when Ikemba was busy romancing and canvassing supports for IBB and going below the belts to honor IBB with an ibo name."Ikechukwu". Let's not even go there!

But lemme disappoint you a little, I don't regard you paid PDP agent as ibo.

haaaa Rhino you must be a joker if you think those noisemaking by Pastor cum Politician Tunde Bakare and co freed GEJ from 'Turai Kitchen' you may want to take more medications this morning.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Am not suprised this report is coming form the nation newspaper. This is a northern newspaper with el rufia as one of its largest shareholder and one of its board of directors.which translate to a northern newspaper.

What else can one expect from an igbo hater's news establishment other than blackmail and bias news reporting.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by miiraaj: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you need to check the circumstances behind her sack, the people that pushed for it with all mechanisms in their arsenal. Its a case of the owl crying and the baby dieing. The same people pushed for Azazi's sack, these are folks we must stop! You may criticize GEJ with these vultures but don't get mad when he is pressured to respond sack your own like he sacked Azazi, his own. who wins? The vultures.

Bross,can u use ur head for once to reason?
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by Rhino5dm: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
As expected, you always come back with more useless line of thoughts like the brainless goat you are . You see why I said no one take you serious? For you, everything starts and end with sucking GEJ's balls. Dunce

FreeGlobe:
haaaa Rhino you must be a joker if you think those noisemaking by Pastor cum Politician Tunde Bakare and co freed GEJ from 'Turai Kitchen' you may want to take more medications this morning.
Re: Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

why are you worried about my "monthly handouts coming from PDP Secretariat" when you have yours from ACN Secretariat. Abi are you not paid well? You wan switch lanes? This your paranoia self Rhino cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cracks In PDP Bot Over Support For Presidential Aspirants / Suspected Explosive Discovered In Delta Near River Niger Bridge [photo] / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.