Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo (18375 Views)

Blame Jonathan For The Scarcity Of Dollar-john Odigie-oyegun / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by seyigiggle: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
baba don come again ooo. either the supposed son (goodluck) is trampling on baba's toe or baba is using this their misunderstanding to gain the soft spot of the north for his son against the next election.

we shall see, by Gods grace.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Afolabs101: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
OBJ loses power and has to stay relevant by criticizing the sitting President. He should keep his mouth shut and know that one day nemesis will catch up with him, GEJ and all the rest of them.

I have not witness any significant improvements under OBJ, Yar'Adua or GEJ.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
There's more to OBJ criticizing GEJ. They know themselves. OBJ has had his fair share of damage caused in Nigeria.
His response to Achebe is perfect.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by franchizy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Over to Okupe and Abati
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Tolexander: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
naijababe: The yoruba saying ' On se mi o tun gba mi'(
you mean Babalawo ti o n se ogun afeeri fun ayan na ni o n se arinako fun adiye(herbalist wey dey do disappearing charm for cockroach na e dey do coincidental founding charm for hen).
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by alaoeri: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Is like there's a plan to fight GEJ from all angles, am very sure Oby statement regarding GEJ administration have some outsiders backing because she can't say those words on her own not too far OBJ is saying this, Labaran, Renoomokri, Doyin Okupe & Abbati really have a loads of work to do.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
Azazi has said it all when the Failed Mechanic did not listen to him(in secret) ,the failed mechanic sacked Azazi instead of solving insecurity!!!.......Since then,Ya know dis Govt aint serious one.......na chop make I chop,God no go vex!!!

Baba is just confirming what Azazi said!!
All baba is saying is ;U know those behind these ills,as the CSO to the Nation.....Deal with them but why is the solution not coming!!!

Still waiting for Nigeria Messiah!!
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by MadLion: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
THE FROG (OBASANJO) VS THE CLOWN (JONATHAN) let da game begin. grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Tolexander: you mean Babalawo ti o n se ogun afeeri fun ayan na ni o n se arinako fun adiye(herbalist wey dey do disappearing charm for cockroach na e dey do coincidental founding charm for hen).

Exactly.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Ozegbe(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
but obj wants him there....he changed his mind?
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by ifihearam: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
This OBJ is beginning to get on the nerves of his excellency,who is he to challenge or condemn GEJ?in what ways did he tackle insecurity in this country when he was the president? Or how did he manae corruption. This is a clear case of kettle calling pot black knowing fully well that obj is not in any way better than GEJ.

He should bridle his tongue otherwise small pikin go use am shine,he should take a leaf from other past leaders,tell him to respect himself or he receives the worst humiliation of his life,this is politics and not religion where order is taken from superiors,what ever and whoever poses as a threat or condemnation to the way of the furtherance of this administration will meet with shame and counter attacks.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by kingdomoil: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
vedaxcool]Despite my dislike for obj, he is saying the whole truth, the igbos should go and study the American civil and see what it means for civil not end after 40, as for jonathan even those who voted him in 2011 are regretting it, now over to Papa destroy pikin (PDP) sympathises to come and condemn OBJaying the truth. your type is just the reason Nigeria is not making any meaningful progress.can you possibly tell me the meaning of governance? how many years has this man called GEJ spent in the sit of power? majority of nigerians does not judge issues yhe way ytou do.I voted for him and I still believe in him. its too early for me to judge his administration .
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by kaeto(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
IT'S ONLY A SELL OUT WILL SCORE GEJ 100% AND ALSO ONLY A FOOL WILL LISTEN TO OBJ, THE MAN GOD GAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE-WRITE THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, BUT SHOVE IT TO EARN A TEMPORARY FAT WALLET. IF TRUTH MUST BE SPOKEN, THE AMBERS OF THE CIVIL WAR HAS NOT BEEN PUT OUT, RATHER IT HAS EXTENDED TO EVERY STATE AND EVEN FAMILY IN THIS CONTRAPTION. IT WAS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR THAT OIL FIELDS AND WELLS, AMOUNTING TO THOUSANDS OF CUBIC FEET WERE ALLOCATED TO NORTHERNERS, THE EXPIRATION OF THOSE LICENCES FALLS BETWEEN 2017 AND 19, 85% FOR THE NORTH ONLY AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DIEING TO PROTECT. WHY WOULD THE LIKES OF ELRUFAI, OBJ, TY DANJUMA,CIROMA,GMB ETC TALK ABOUT OIL SECTOR ROT AND MAKE NO MENTION OF THESE. WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS JUST RABBLING, WHEN 2015 COMES, WE WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL LOSERS ARE. BECAUSE GEJ IS STILL GOING TO ASO ROCK, I PERSONALLY DO NOT TRUST THE PAST LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY AND HER LIES. IF THE ONLY THING GEJ WILL DO IS TO STRIP THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY OF THOSE OIL BLOCKS, AS THEY ARE SORE AFRAID HE WILL, THEN IT WILL BE FINE BY ME.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by ifihearam: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
kaeto: IT'S ONLY A SELL OUT WILL SCORE GEJ 100% AND ALSO ONLY A FOOL WILL LISTEN TO OBJ, THE MAN GOD GAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE-WRITE THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, BUT SHOVE IT TO EARN A TEMPORARY FAT WALLET. IF TRUTH MUST BE SPOKEN, THE AMBERS OF THE CIVIL WAR HAS NOT BEEN PUT OUT, RATHER IT HAS EXTENDED TO EVERY STATE AND EVEN FAMILY IN THIS CONTRAPTION. IT WAS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR THAT OIL FIELDS AND WELLS, AMOUNTING TO THOUSANDS OF CUBIC FEET WERE ALLOCATED TO NORTHERNERS, THE EXPIRATION OF THOSE LICENCES FALLS BETWEEN 2017 AND 19, 85% FOR THE NORTH ONLY AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DIEING TO PROTECT. WHY WOULD THE LIKES OF ELRUFAI, OBJ, TY DANJUMA,CIROMA,GMB ETC TALK ABOUT OIL SECTOR ROT AND MAKE NO MENTION OF THESE. WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS JUST RABBLING, WHEN 2015 COMES, WE WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL LOSERS ARE. BECAUSE GEJ IS STILL GOING TO ASO ROCK, I PERSONALLY DO NOT TRUST THE PAST LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY AND HER LIES. IF THE ONLY THING GEJ WILL DO IS TO STRIP THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY OF THOSE OIL BLOCKS, AS THEY ARE SORE AFRAID HE WILL, THEN IT WILL BE FINE BY ME.

It is only a fool who will read and believe the rubbish you just wrote. GEJ is the david of Nigeria(Godsent)
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Once a public office holder leaves office without a meaningful contribution to the country, such a person should shut up forever on issues affecting the nation.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by drnoel: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Here we go again...........
Same old shit dog, just a different day
Here we go again...........
You know how niggas do when we play how we play
IT IS NOT A 4KING GAME!
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
If it's Bleep Jona nigga, then OBJ u know it's Bleep u
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
dumjoshua: well, i believe that obj has not been settled financially well,may be gej should buy more ostrichs and elephants 4 his farms.we know them

How old are you?
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by warrior101: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion: THE FROG (OBASANJO) VS THE CLOWN (JONATHAN) let da game begin. grin grin grin grin angry angry

Abi na Elephant (Baba) vs Clown (Uncle Joe) grin

PLEASE WE NEED SOME FRESH AIR ON THIS THREAD EVERYONE. OK?

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by slimfit1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Save yourselves oh
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Obj should just shut up.Was he not the person that forced Yaradua and GEJ on us? What was Obj's achievements in 8 year? He give nigerian owned companies to himself, friends, family and croonies. He killed savanah bank and threw many people out of job. In his time there were NIGER-DELTA MILITANTS that Gej and yaradua sovled for him. Was he not going for 3rd term? Was he not the godfather of folks like: el-rufai, fani kayode, odili, the ubahs, etc.

HE SHOULD JUST KEEP QUIET. HE IS ONE OF THE TROUBLES OF NIGERIA.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by wasiudvd(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Make una dey here dey talk!
If what is on that screen is true, the most lucrative bizz in dis country is now violence.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Ebestsmscom: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
True talk @ Chief OBJ
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by mrvictor: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
horlatunde: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of mismanaging the security issues engulfing the country.

Obasanjo stated this in an exclusive interview published in the February issue of the pan-African magazine, New African. He blamed Jonathan for the deteriorating situation caused by the insurgent Boko Haram.
President Jonathan and former President Obasanjo

“If the President is the chief security officer of the country and there is a security problem, where do you go for the solution? And if that solution is not coming from the chief security officer, who else inside and outside will get a solution? He has the responsibility to solve the problem, and nobody else should be blamed but him.”

In a wide-ranging interview, the former General also challenged claims made by Nigerian literary giant, Chinua Achebe, regarding the country’s civil war in the 1960s. Obasanjo rebuffed claims that successive Nigerian administrations have marginalized the Igbo ethnic group within the country.

“Maybe he is making those remarks because he is not living in Nigeria. If he was living in Nigeria, when I was the president of this country, an Igbo lady was my Minister of Finance, and Igbo man was the Governor of the Central Bank; an Igbo man was one of the military service chiefs. The permanent representative to the UN was also an Igbo person. What more do you want? For someone to say the civil war has not ended, 40 years after its conclusion, that person is living in the past.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/blame-jonathan-for-insecurity-obj/

Angel Obasanjo or should I say, Saint Obasanjo; The kettle calling the pot black. GEJ inherited problems created by OBJ and his gang.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Dreal1247: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
oluwadare26: I pray that may they never reconcile their differences
Remember dat d prayers dat receive d quickest answers ar intercessory prayers. Will u b hapy 2 c ur own house divided? Pray 4 the spirit of understanding. Division can take us 2 nowhere.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by AjCityOne: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
noblezone:

No sir, the war has not ended.

Our people are still being slaughtered in Nigeria on daily basis.
Also, you better start living living in present because Nigeria has failed.

As for the security problems, if your solution is the type you did at ODI and ZAKIBIAM, then your case is so pathetic.

If you still believe in in this nonsense then You're still be living in the bubble.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Mavrick2012: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

He is saying the truth is a looser's way. Why didnt he say such truth under Abacha? Smh

You sef go look person before you tell am truth. I dont balme him, he has placed them there to protect his a55, yet he turns to insult him.

I never knew OBJ could be so unintelligent. With protruding orifice....
bros,d last time i checkd,abacha accused obj of plotin a coup because obj was constantly against his govt.i stil hate obj sha

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto