Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? (9590 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by beesting: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Seriously, how do one help a husband who has a serious desire to be on line for ever, joining date sites and lying to young girls he most probably would never meet. Help pls, cos my mind is so heavy and its affecting my relationship with him as i look at him and feel disgusted at times. Dont want to confront him as he closed up one the last time i did, only to use another name later.

Honest response plssss
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Babineh: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nothing! kiss
Not even JESUS CAN HELP!
He is bored with you. . . kiss
ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS THE IN-THING NOW! kiss
Beta than 'p-o-r-n'! grin
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Well,u just have to confront him in a peacful way.He has to know ur feelings towards it and he has to stop.
I mean,this is a subtle way of cheating.He is flirting with women online,and its only a matter of time that habit would diffuse to the real world(if it hasn't already).

1 Like

Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Babineh: Nothing! kiss
Not even JESUS CAN HELP!
He is bored with you. . . kiss
ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT IS THE IN-THING NOW! kiss
Beta than 'p-o-r-n'! grin
Werey...
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Blazay1: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
binger: Werey...

MUCHECHECHECHECHE! cool
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by MissIfe(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
create a profile on that website, and start flirting with him online. When he is ready, send him your pic. See his reaction.
If both of you are mature enough, you can take it as an opportunity to laugh about it and put a little bit of online flirting in your relationship. If he is mad that you are flirting online and sending your pic to strangers, confront him.

that is if you have time on your hands. You can also go the easy way, shout and give him trouble until the guy get some sense into his head.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by baby124: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Where did you meet him? I bet the same dating site. undecided
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
baby_123: Where did you meet him? I bet the same dating site. undecided
So? Is there any anomaly in meeting her hubby in a dating site?
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by skydeep(f): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Watch and pray grin
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by baby124: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
binger: So? Is there any anomaly in meeting her hubby in a dating site?

Most people on dating sites enjoy that type of dating because of certain insecurities. They are also most likely to be addicted to the thrill of dating an anonymous person, who can be anything in this world as per real physical description. grin. If she met him there, chances are high that she was not the first and she won't be last.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
baby_123:

Most people on dating sites enjoy that type of dating because of certain insecurities. They are also most likely to be addicted to the thrill of dating an anonymous person, who can be anything in this world as per real physical description. grin. If she met him there, chances are high that she was not the first and she won't be last.
Yeah,i agree with everything u said except the last sentence. He met her there and it didn't end right there,they got married. So,the purpose of dating online has been achieved. Going back to the site would be cheating and only an ungrateful randy man would do that. smiley
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
If he hangs out on dating sites, then he's simply not happy with you.
So make him happy.
Chikena!
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by baby124: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
binger: Yeah,i agree with everything u said except the last sentence. He met her there and it didn't end right there,they got married. So,the purpose of dating online has been achieved. Going back to the site would be cheating and only an ungrateful randy man would do that. smiley

For a man to go on a dating site and discover its advantages. Chances are he won't stop it. It is like putting a kid in a candy store. Dating so many people at once is so easy and discreet. Too easy. And there are so many criminals or dysfunctional people on the internet with fake profiles. I don't know how she truly trusted him, except they had a fast wedding and she didn't get the time to know him.

All she can do is communicate maturely how she truly feels about it all. And offer to help him get over the addiction either by counselling or just blocking dating sites on all their electronic items.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by beesting: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
@baby 123. didnt meet at any dating site, dated for 2yrs got married and saw these chats mistakenly and the madness is for some months now from all my probes and findings.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by JallowBah(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
After cathcing him one time, and then again, I would NOT have taken it easy. I would NOT sit down in a nice way and "explain how I feel". I would be yelling at the top of my lounges, telling him to find another house to sleep in until he get his damn head together.

Tell him to go to his cousins or something. If he don`t show you respect, why "take it easy" on him
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by lukaino(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
One thing i discovered is that most people who are so inclined to online dating sites have problems in their relationships. its could be loss or inadequate communication between couples, also could be as a result of not getting adequate attention from one's spouse. Majority of lonely people tend to find solace online, looking for people who are ready to talk,listen and flirt. Just my 2 cents.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
I wonder why Mrs. Wife seems so certain that online flirting is not bringing about real life affairs or that her husband could be scamming those women. These are two other angles I feel she is not considering from her post.

I find that it is very difficult to change adults especially men. A woman may still change if she feels that is the way to keep a man she values for whatever reason. Most of the time, men that misbehave towards their women well they are disposable... how do you get around that?

I don't know what human beings can do, but I know a few things that God can do to change such people.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by agiboma(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
I would ignore him, he may possibly get sick of it and just give it eventually.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
agiboma: I would ignore him, he may possibly get sick of it and just give it eventually.

Some people will find this advice easy to follow, others won't.
Re: What Can A Woman With A Husband Addicted To Dating Sites Do????? by maclatunji: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Agiboma, nice to read your post. It has been quite a while since I saw your post. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Baby Food Will Be Good For A Baby Of Two Weeks? / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. / Does Marriage Change Men For The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.