Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos (6590 Views)

Ayodele Fayose's Inauguration Ceremony Pictures / Bunmi Awoniyi Is A Superior Court Judge In US / Lawyers Flout Nba's Directive, Attend Investiture Of 30 New Sans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
CFCfan: It's a Trial Court, just like a Federal District Court.

[size=13pt]Right.

It's not as high as the California Supreme Court, Manny. Considering that California is one of the largest states in the US, Honorable Judge Awoniyi is a member of one of the largest court systems in the country. She'll be a busy woman lol.[/size]
Re: Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
SAKUR: Good one.... I live in Sacramento and nobody invited me??

[size=13pt]Uh oh. Expect an email from me lol.[/size]
Re: Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
pak: @ogugua,
what part of nigeria are your folks originally from ?

You look nice in that yoruba native attire by the way.

[size=13pt]Yeah, that's my favorite lace. The woman that sewed it is in one of the pictures actually, in a purple dress.

My father's from Anambra and my mother's from Delta, although she was born and raised in Lagos.[/size]
Re: Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos by manny4life(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
CFCfan:

It's a Trial Court, just like a Federal District Court.

Gotcha.

I only asked to be sure. Thanks.

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Right.

It's not as high as the California Supreme Court, Manny. Considering that California is one of the largest states in the US, Honorable Judge Awoniyi is a member of one of the largest court systems in the country. She'll be a busy woman lol.[/size]

Thanks. I know she'll be busy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo / Journalist Jones Abiri Granted Bail In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Nigeria Spends $2 Billion On Generators In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.